Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I know it’s not a crime or murder but has anyone been following the story or the 4 young boys who’ve gone missing on a camping trip in wales. Apparently they’ve found the car they were in.
---
Sorry eta they’ve found bodies 😢
Also being discussed on the Missing People and Murder thread. Very very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
I don't think the FBI will take any of his crap, doubt they will let him have his oxygen etc, a long flight back there! Not heard about his wife in ages, wonder if she is still sticking by him?

The people arrested for the NYE murders live about 10 minutes away from me! That could be them in until Monday.
I think he’ll flounder under the FBI. I suspect Mrs Knight has fled home to her family. I remember reading something from her brother saying no one knew and his sister was struggling.

I wonder what the outcome will be, regarding the 2 arrests. My husband sent me the doorbell footage earlier this morning. Although last nights news was nice to not be dominated by it all.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
I read online that the shooter was abused at the school and the reason they didn’t want the manifesto released was because it would potentially reveal about the abuse and who was the perpetrators etc. But the pages they released surprised me because it racially motivated which makes no sense since she talked about white people but the shooter was white themselves and they also killed a black man?
I didn't hear that theory, I assume you mean sexual abuse? How would anybody know that though?

Yes I just assumed maybe a hatred for religion element as that ties in with her sexuality and gender identity and maybe she hated the school for having religious beliefs when she was gay and trans. Certainly don't know how "white privilege" would be a motive for her. Just sounds like the rantings of someone gone insane

maytoseptember

VIP Member
It was the police commissioner who called them far right, it wasn't just pulled out of thin air. But also, the far right are very much having a moment right now and it is very concerning how they can mobilise people like this. We have to name the problem if we want to address it.
The reason I raised it is because I keep seeing things described as “far right”, sometimes by the news, sometimes on social media, and I’m left scratching my head as to why the definition of far right has widened so much.

This is a daft example but case in point

0FE61AF0-5BFC-4EE7-A68F-19FA58730D48.jpeg

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
I view cannabis exactly how I view alcohol. If someone is smoking everyday then it’s a problem. Same as someone drinking everyday. I have no problem with either as recreational use but they both can and do lead to deeper issues
I cannot function on cannabis. I can function on a few drinks and also could function on prescription meds and class As back in the day. I know that sounds crazy but the way cannabis affects me is quite mind blowing.
That’s me though. All mind altering substances, affect people differently. I have never been a daily user of any substances and today I don’t even drink unless it’s an event like a birthday, wedding or Christmas. My sister was smoking cannabis multiple times a day and it did affect her and change her state of mind and cause paranoia and delusions. I don’t however judge anyone who does it daily and isn’t affected like that. Everyone has their poison so we can’t state that one is worse than the other. For some it’s alcohol, for others it’s cannabis.
Just my 2 cents (which I added before the other thread was signposted)
Peace ✌ People

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member

The poor child at the centre of it is still in care.
When it says the child is in care can that mean they could be under the care of another relative or would it always be in care of the state?

• Wow

SavageGrace

This sounds interesting. How do you watch HBO in the UK? I have googled but can't figure it out
I'm in Canada so I have no idea, sorry :( I wish I could message people on here so I could tell you where I watched it (I'd share on here but I don't want to get anyone into trouble LOL).

BanditHealer

is it just called The Met? is it on iplayer? Ta
Yeah just The Met.
---
I've just finished the OCG programme. The last typed update was extremely sad. It really hammers home how bloody unfair it was. He wasn't even involved with them. He was just being a decent person.

The DS Martin S looked haunted to me. I genuinely feel he needed to take some leave. I hope he was able to.
I was left feeling quite disappointed about the lack of explanation about the unexpected arrest. Trying not to spoil it for people who haven't seen.

Bread

Chatty Member
How are they supposed to watch out for that though? Ask them at the interview if they are a sad, lonely woman who will fall madly in love with the first bloke who compliments them? They know what they're getting into and more importantly choose to.
Oh quite, I don't have any sympathy for the woman, but I don't want a sadistic murderer being able to have sex in prison!

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Last Stop Larrimah on Netflix? Thoroughly recommend it. Never heard of the case but found it fascinating, what an odd group of people living there.
Thanks for the recommendation, just watched the episodes tonight. What are the odds of every person in a population of 11 being some kind of wackadoodle?!

• Haha

SavageGrace

The 'ransom' note was written on notepaper from the Ramsey house and an expert said the handwriting was similar to Patsy's. It seems likely Blake killed Jon Benet, Patsy covered up for him, maybe it was too late to save her so she didn't call an ambulance.
I've been trying to remember what all was on the blog but the one thing thing that stuck out to me was her mentioning that only Patsy knew where something was hidden in the laundry room. But I can't for the life of me remember what it was... a knife, perhaps? Or the infamous flashlight? I do remember her saying the item was hidden to keep it away from the kids, especially Burke. (Speaking of, I think her blog is also the first time where I read about Burke's issues, too.)

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Omg,I’m just watching what a killer did next on sky crime. Horrendous

The murder of Nicola Stevenson in Lewes Sussex,very vunerable lady,she took pity on people and took in homeless guy that murdered her,Richard Canlin,evil bastard,stealing from here she told him to leave,ignored her,dumped her body in wheelies bin..When police went to flat,he was there but wouldn’t open door,Police broke it down…so sad,poor lady she was very vunerable was only 4’ 9”.
He hadn’t even cleane up Murder scene,blood everywhere.🙁

• Sad

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
Seems like McVie’s mum has had to come off social media. Saw a comment on tiktok and a Facebook group last week had linked to mum’s fb. Which was swiftly removed.

digsydelilah

Chatty Member
Yes I do too. ‘They drive among us’ 🫣. Like a GTA game, all those pings sound like he was ranking up levels. Crazy. The cop held back as they had a helicopter on him. He was caught and currently in jail on 38 charges!
It seems to be an epidemic, you just have to think that these bad habits will catch up with them all eventually. Glad he's in jail! I didn't have the sound on so may have missed the helicopter. 😄