Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
IDK. I enjoy watching Law & Crime's live streams (though I loathe Dan Abrams) with their commentary during breaks. I tried to get into streamers like Emily but I just can't do it. LOL
I was laughing yesterday at Emily becoming more and more enraged at the Murdaugh sentencing, I regularly know what she is going to say before she says it.

I like the streamers as they make comments as things progress and can point out things you might not have picked up on. I watched Depp v Heard and SC v Murdaugh partly when I was at work so it helped draw my attention to things that were important.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

martha82

Chatty Member
@Be More Pacific transcribed an old article which summarises her awful story. You can read here:

Her parents are absolutely fucking disgraceful, I can't believe they have the audacity to do an appeal like that
That is completely vile. Heartbreaking.

• Sad

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Adelson finally gets what he deserves after so long

About bloody time!!
I hope they've enough to get his mother next. That smug self-serving Charlie couldn't resist testifying in his defence could he. We've seen a lot of defendants testifying this year. I feel more than usual.

• Heart

Bread

Chatty Member
Good lord, it's not like she were any more attractive as a bloke.

That poor little baby. 😔

Starttheline

VIP Member
Anyone here into cults? Vice has a 3-part series currently airing about the Love Has Won cult. They first made the news in late 2020 when they were featured on Dr Phil and then made massive headlines in 2021 after their leader was found mummified and surrounded in Christmas lights in a former follower's house. The first part aired last Monday and the second is tonight. Let's just say I don't have the channel but managed to find the first part 🤫 It was quite interesting so I'm excited to see the next 2 - there is still a mystery around just where and when she died so I'm hoping they can explain it.

I listened to the My Favourite Murder episode about it (episode 306). It's a wild story..!

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
If my Dad did that to my Mum I wouldn't be able to bury him with my Mum. The thought of someone being in their final resting place with their murderer does not sit right with me even if they were married over 30 years.

I know there must be a lot more behind it including mental health issues but he is still a murderer in my eyes.

Edited to add - I know of a case local ish to me where a father killed a child and then committed suicide. This was a number of years ago. The mother initially buried both together but later moved the child to a different burial place (not sure if the parenrs were together when it happened). The rumour mill was that his family pressured her into having them both buried together.
Wasnt that woman American, and initially buried both together but a while later had the daughter exhumed and brought back home with her.

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
We watched the lot last night too. Thanks for the recommendation as I wouldn't have spotted it.

Hearing prepubescent kids talk so candidly about drugs was a shocker.

Chels91

Only just come across this thread I have read 2 pages back at present but wanted to ask if the story of the little baby killed by his dad (if I remember rightly he frew him into water from a bridge) while suffering mental health espisode if so can somebody link it please, I think the dad's name may have been Zack?

Gers76

Chatty Member
I don't think the FBI will take any of his crap, doubt they will let him have his oxygen etc, a long flight back there! Not heard about his wife in ages, wonder if she is still sticking by him?

The people arrested for the NYE murders live about 10 minutes away from me! That could be them in until Monday.
If it is them that’s done it they will need serious protection on the inside. Just to also say I live 10 mins away too, maybe we are neighbours 😂😂

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just watched the first episode of Murder in the 21st on Crime + Investigation. The blurb for the program is
‘Exploring some of this century's most notorious homicide investigations through a deep dive of each victim's digital footprint; social media posts, texts, emails and more are analysed to uncover motive, means and opportunity’
My type of program!
Started in the week didn’t it?always watching that channel.

I loved witness to murder: Digital evidence,brilliant how tracking of phone etc other things as well.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
If anyone is still interested in the Chad Daybell case (Lori Vallow "doomsday cult" murders), he won the right to have his trial livestreamed. (They are using court cameras so we'll see how good the video and audio is.)

The trial begins on April 1st.
Ooh, I wonder if someone will stream it with commentary. I don't think Emily D Baker will due to the case involving children. Uncivil Law might because he has been interested in this case for a while but I know not everyone likes him.