Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
I’m guessing TM was hoping for some vigilante-style outcome when she posted his information? Daft thing to do knowing how much trouble she would get into.

Reactions: 1

LouBug19

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the recent the met episode? I have so much to say after watching it.

LouBug19

VIP Member
I'm glad I don't stay down that way, I used to stay granton crescent years ago but hated it. Think someone else was shot too not sure if they are alive or not. God, not something to put on Facebook...

digsydelilah

Chatty Member
I know, it’s like a movie. It is real though. The guy is on the sex register and I read he was made to put cameras in his car by the courts. They should do that here too. He’s lucky he wasn’t shot after there’s been a few attacks on parades. Mad.
I see this type of driving daily - "If my vehicle fits or that oncoming traffic looks far enough away, I'm going through/skirting around" - drives me absolutely crazy, as though they're in an innocuous video game simulation. What a jerk this guy is, I assume the police quickly caught up with him again.

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
I stayed away from the case for a long time so missed the leak right when it first happened but saw some pictures a month or so later and, if they are the same ones, then no... I would be surprised if it were truly him.
Probably the same pics! I mean there’s a slight resemblance but I’m not at all convinced. It is a bit strange though that if the pictures are of someone else, that person has never come forward to clear things up like other accused people have done in the past.

There’s a supposed picture of an adult RT on Twittter as well and that one is much more convincing IMO.

SavageGrace

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I think we all know who this is. I’m no expert but from seeing a clip of the incident I find it hard to believe it wasn’t an intentional kick.

I’ve only seen the clip once and I thought maybe he slipped? Lots of people were saying that it was a very high kick and that hockey rules are very strict on this behaviour. I can’t get over at how much blood there was, I’ve never seen anything like it before.

SavageGrace

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Donna Adelson has been arrested. It comes after her son was found guilty in the murder of his ex brother in law FSU Prof. Dan Markel.

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member