Real Life Crime and Murder #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else been glued to the Echo coverage of the Ashley Dale murder with all the transcripts of messages? That poor girl ignored all her instincts til a gunman burst in. Every cell in her body was screaming out that she was in danger. I just want to shake these gorgeous young girls with everything going for them who get mixed up with these dangerous men. Men who'll threaten to 'golly in yer face' and 'cut yer tits off' when you stop acting like the piece of property they think you are and leave them. Men who'll put you in harms way. Men who won't cooperate with the police if you're shot dead in your own home cos not being a grass is more important than your life. Just heartbreaking. That girl had a degree and a good job. She could've bought her own YSL bag. I hope to god this case can be something of a wakeup call to young women who go out with these dirty horrible bastards who they're just another possession to like a flash watch and the latest trainers.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Anyone else been glued to the Echo coverage of the Ashley Dale murder with all the transcripts of messages? That poor girl ignored all her instincts til a gunman burst in. Every cell in her body was screaming out that she was in danger. I just want to shake these gorgeous young girls with everything going for them who get mixed up with these dangerous men. Men who'll threaten to 'golly in yer face' and 'cut yer tits off' when you stop acting like the piece of property they think you are and leave them. Men who'll put you in harms way. Men who won't cooperate with the police if you're shot dead in your own home cos not being a grass is more important than your life. Just heartbreaking. That girl had a degree and a good job. She could've bought her own YSL bag. I hope to god this case can be something of a wakeup call to young women who go out with these dirty horrible bastards who they're just another possession to like a flash watch and the latest trainers.
There is a page on here where it's discussed. It's bloody awful though. They are the most unattractive specimens I've ever seen. Murdering scum.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm sure this sentence was discussed at the time. He's now been acquitted and there'll be no retrial.

Was his defence that there was no sexual contact?

And there is this...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
This is one of the most harrowing things I’ve ever read. That poor young woman.
It’s your worst nightmare, one of your loved ones getting involved with someone so heinous and being powerless to do anything about it 😢

Her poor family and friends must have been beside themselves. And then such a sad outcome.

Some people just get the crappy end of the stick in life, so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This series on BBC is very interesting, last night's was about a drunk driver who killed his friend. They videoed themselves the whole time. I'm beginning to lose sympathy for young ones who lose their lives like this, what the duck are you doing getting in a car with someone that drunk AND not wearing a seatbelt. Play with fire and all that

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This series on BBC is very interesting, last night's was about a drunk driver who killed his friend. They videoed themselves the whole time. I'm beginning to lose sympathy for young ones who lose their lives like this, what the duck are you doing getting in a car with someone that drunk AND not wearing a seatbelt. Play with fire and all that

i was literally just reading about this on bbc wales (i think it’s the same case?)

i also want to know why a 30 year old man calls on his friend for a night out and then decides to take his friend’s 18 year old son out instead?! and the boy’s mum casually saying he never wore his seatbelt ever?

it’s tragic but like you, my sympathy does become limited and i guess is more placed to the innocent motorists who get involved (like the car this idiot hit while he was drinking cider, on cocaine, filming himself, and telling his passengers he was taking backroads because he didn’t have a licence). makes me absolutely rage.

Reactions: 8
The driver had been on a 3 day drink & drug bender, it's a minor miracle he didn't have/cause any other crashes or kill anyone else. If the car he went head on into had been older or smaller, could easily have been 2 more fatalities.

We watch a lot of police shows & I think his actions, especially as recorded/live streamed, are the worst we've ever seen.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.