Real Life Crime and Murder #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Idaho 4 case went crazy on tiktok a couple of months ago. I think this is probably the first UK case that has run on tiktok like this. It’s like people forget that this is real life and those are real people who are going through an incredibly painful situation who you are accusing of murdering their loved one because you don’t like their facial expression.
i said this in the idaho thread but people are starting to treat real life crimes like a video game where they’re trying to find clues and “solve” it before anyone else. all the while forgetting that there are real families and a real victim.

one of the idaho’s victim’s sister got verbally attacked online by a “sleuth” for not releasing details, the comments about nicola bulley’s husband for not behaving perfectly in a period of extreme emotional stress have been awful. i read somewhere that maura mcmurray’s father has had to change his phone number numerous times to this day because of people constantly wanting to question him.

and this whole “why didn’t the police tell us everything from the start?!?l because it’s none of our business!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
:rolleyes: It absolutely riles me people that say 'the police aren't telling us enough!'. No, that's because it's an active investigation into a missing person, and you are a bleeping nobody. We don't have the right to be privy to every bit of information. I swear, the internet has just made people so entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I think these people forget that the police deal with missing people every single day, it’s just that usually we don’t hear about it.

Reactions: 29
For those that are interested in the Murdaugh murders and the trial. I follow this account on IG for my Bravo gossip but they also did a really good deep dive that is easy to follow on their stories.
Highly recommend and be quick

Reactions: 4
I am actually glad these details have come out as I think all the speculation will now stop. This explains the police's approach from the beginning and we all kind of knew the police knew something more but we didn't know what. This makes things clearer and I really hope the family get answers soon. But yes it shouldn't have to come to this that something so personal is being unveiled.
You would hope so but they've just carried on saying he's probably abusive and that's what's driven her to drink, you can see it in his eyes...🤷‍♀️ I give up

On another note, Netflix have added series 2 of my lover, my killer (not sure if this is new or was on another channel before) and episode 2 is about Arthur Labinjo-Hughes' mother.

Reactions: 15
You would hope so but they've just carried on saying he's probably abusive and that's what's driven her to drink, you can see it in his eyes...🤷‍♀️ I give up

On another note, Netflix have added series 2 of my lover, my killer (not sure if this is new or was on another channel before) and episode 2 is about Arthur Labinjo-Hughes' mother.
You would think but the dedicated thread is full of nuts

Reactions: 10
For those that are interested in the Murdaugh murders and the trial. I follow this account on IG for my Bravo gossip but they also did a really good deep dive that is easy to follow on their stories.
Highly recommend and be quick
I’ve been watching the trial since day one and it’s still going on 🙈 I need my life back but honestly it’s crazy stuff ! Drug addiction,the boat crash,stealing millions from clients and the law firm,wife and son shot then the shooting on the side of the road still unclear if he shot himself or paid cousin Eddie !
Yesterday was sad as the Sister was giving evidence 😢

Reactions: 1
I’ve been watching the trial since day one and it’s still going on 🙈 I need my life back but honestly it’s crazy stuff ! Drug addiction,the boat crash,stealing millions from clients and the law firm,wife and son shot then the shooting on the side of the road still unclear if he shot himself or paid cousin Eddie !
Yesterday was sad as the Sister was giving evidence 😢
The sister was heartbreaking. I don't think the state has proven their case beyond reasonable doubt but I think he did it. I just can't see how someone could come onto the property get family guns and shot them and leave no evidence of themselves behind. I also think the property is pretty remote and no phones other than family phone were shown to be at the property.

The sister was heartbreaking. I don't think the state has proven their case beyond reasonable doubt but I think he did it. I just can't see how someone could come onto the property get family guns and shot them and leave no evidence of themselves behind. I also think the property is pretty remote and no phones other than family phone were shown to be at the property.
Totally agree I think he did it but the jury are going to struggle as the evidence isn’t overwhelming.The biggest thing is him saying he wasn’t at the dog Kennels but Paul recorded his voice on the snap chat ! It’s actually so frustrating that he did that and could get away with it !!

Not sure if anybody is interestEd,there is a new crime series starting on Crime and investigation introduced by Will Mellor,it’s called Cops That Kill starts in March.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So today around 1:25pm I received a text off my 13yr old son who’s in year 8 at senior school to say” mum I’m scared someone has brought a loaded sawn off shotgun into school and now there’s loads of police armed response and big dogs, I don’t want to die but I’m scared 😟 what will happen mum 💔. My first response back through text was Are you bleeping joking? Then before he could reply I sent several other texts saying find somewhere safe if you can also turn your phone on silent and turn vibration off. Please listen to me matey (my son) I’m coming to get you asap and as I’m your Mum Dad friend and sometimes your enemy i will love and protect you for the rest of my Life. Without even thinking I flew out of Tescos where I was doing my shopping jumped straight in my car no seat belt on tuck the traffic lights either on amber or green without any hesitation for stopping to get to my son’s school and the whole road is cornered off with police. After several confrontations and even trying to abandon my car to some how get through to my son what felt like hours and hours I received a phone call from my son who came through my loud car speaker to say he’s fine but still scared and they’ve wrestled the lad to the ground and he’s being taking away along with this loaded gun 🙏 there was a few other parents around who heard my son say everyone was ok. Long story short it still took until 4pm for me allowed to collect my son from school as they were sending them out in year groups first so yr7 yr8 which was my sons year. I live in derby and the school he attends is. A brand new Senior school which opened in 2021 but had a temporary building 2020 which had just the yr7 and yr8 intake until the school was finished in 2021 the year my son became year 7 in this new built school which is still not at full capacity as the year my son started in 2021 as yr7 the previous yr7 became yr8 yr8 became yr9 basically what I’m trying to say is now my son is in yr8 the school is still not at full capacity and won’t be until next year when they can apply for sixth form

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
A brand new Senior school which opened in 2021 but had a temporary building 2020 which had just the yr7 and yr8 intake until the school was finished in 2021 the year my son became year 7 in this new built school which is still not at full capacity as the year my son started in 2021 as yr7 the previous yr7 became yr8 yr8 became yr9 basically what I’m trying to say is now my son is in yr8 the school is still not at full capacity and won’t be until next year when they can apply for sixth form
what?

Reactions: 13
Sorry for the long rant and I’m glad that the situation was dealt with without any fatalities or physical harm to all of the Students and staff today but I’m sat here crying my heart out while writing this thinking what could have been and how the duck did this person manage to bring a loaded shotgun into school?? I thought this tit only happens in America (I know it does happen here in the uk) but what the actual duck it happens right on your doorstep as to be speak
---
A lad who attends my son’s school who I believe is in yr10 pulled out a loaded shot gun and pointed it at another student. I’ve had to cross out the name that my son said as I don’t want myself to be outed on here for something that my son has said and who is now fast asleep while I’m sat just staring at him thinking how do I protect him from this evil world also he won’t be attending school tomorrow even though it’s the last day as they break up for half term and the school have sent a generated email to all parents saying counselling and pastoral services will be available for all staff and students if they wish and that an update will be provided after the incident and full enquiry has been dealt with 😥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry for the long rant and I’m glad that the situation was dealt with without any fatalities or physical harm to all of the Students and staff today but I’m sat here crying my heart out while writing this thinking what could have been and how the duck did this person manage to bring a loaded shotgun into school?? I thought this tit only happens in America (I know it does happen here in the uk) but what the actual duck it happens right on your doorstep as to be speak
---

A lad who attends my son’s school who I believe is in yr10 pulled out a loaded shot gun and pointed it at another student
It's even scarier in the UK, a sawn off shotgun seems terrifying. Proper murderous intent. Hope your son is alright! And you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
---

A lad who attends my son’s school who I believe is in yr10 pulled out a loaded shot gun and pointed it at another student
That's terrifying, the poor student, your poor son! Glad no one was harmed but it's still a lot to deal with!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This comment has really made me laugh in amongst what was clearly an absolutey terrifying day. I read that paragraph twice and then gave up.

With all seriousness to Barkin Mad though, I'm so glad your son is ok. My son had a vaguely similar (but nowhere near as serious and not involving a gun) incident at his school and text me in a flap, hiding under a desk and that was stressful enough. I hope you're both feeling a bit better now. I don't really know what the world is coming to, you presume your children will be safe at school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So today around 1:25pm I received a text off my 13yr old son who’s in year 8 at senior school to say” mum I’m scared someone has brought a loaded sawn off shotgun into school and now there’s loads of police armed response and big dogs, I don’t want to die but I’m scared 😟 what will happen mum 💔. My first response back through text was Are you bleeping joking? Then before he could reply I sent several other texts saying find somewhere safe if you can also turn your phone on silent and turn vibration off. Please listen to me matey (my son) I’m coming to get you asap and as I’m your Mum Dad friend and sometimes your enemy i will love and protect you for the rest of my Life. Without even thinking I flew out of Tescos where I was doing my shopping jumped straight in my car no seat belt on tuck the traffic lights either on amber or green without any hesitation for stopping to get to my son’s school and the whole road is cornered off with police. After several confrontations and even trying to abandon my car to some how get through to my son what felt like hours and hours I received a phone call from my son who came through my loud car speaker to say he’s fine but still scared and they’ve wrestled the lad to the ground and he’s being taking away along with this loaded gun 🙏 there was a few other parents around who heard my son say everyone was ok. Long story short it still took until 4pm for me allowed to collect my son from school as they were sending them out in year groups first so yr7 yr8 which was my sons year. I live in derby and the school he attends is. A brand new Senior school which opened in 2021 but had a temporary building 2020 which had just the yr7 and yr8 intake until the school was finished in 2021 the year my son became year 7 in this new built school which is still not at full capacity as the year my son started in 2021 as yr7 the previous yr7 became yr8 yr8 became yr9 basically what I’m trying to say is now my son is in yr8 the school is still not at full capacity and won’t be until next year when they can apply for sixth form
And I haven’t seen a peep in the news.

Reactions: 12
That's terrifying, the poor student, your poor son! Glad no one was harmed but it's still a lot to deal with!
Thank you, also everyone says how you should respond in something that happens like this or an attack on individual walking alone at night as such but after a few Gins-and lots of crying I’ve realised today In my state of panic and oblivious to my surroundings I could of easily killed somebody through my driving or even myself as I didn’t even wear my seat belt which is a first for me in my 19yrs of driving my motto is clunk and click on every trip 🤦‍♀️ I say out loud even to my older son who’s 22 but today all that didn’t matter I just needed to get to my son who was scared and had a cry when he got home ❤
---
Thank you tattlers and I’m not going to lie I’m not sure I even understand my own previous post due to alcohol or the tears but hopefully it’s not too jibberish to work out 😂 not a laughing matter but think I just need to sleep now x
---
And I haven’t seen a peep in the news.
Nope nor have i but it definitely happened not sure if they will be reports tomorrow in local media

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you, also everyone says how you should respond in something that happens like this or an attack on individual walking alone at night as such but after a few Gins-and lots of crying I’ve realised today In my state of panic and oblivious to my surroundings I could of easily killed somebody through my driving or even myself as I didn’t even wear my seat belt which is a first for me in my 19yrs of driving my motto is clunk and click on every trip 🤦‍♀️ I say out loud even to my older son who’s 22 but today all that didn’t matter I just needed to get to my son who was scared and had a cry when he got home ❤
---
Thank you tattlers and I’m not going to lie I’m not sure I even understand my own previous post due to alcohol or the tears but hopefully it’s not too jibberish to work out 😂 not a laughing matter but think I just need to sleep now x
Don't dwell on that, today has been bad enough for you. You're both home and safe in one piece. It was a really unusual event, you've said yourself you're not the sort of person who would put others at risk x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.