Real Life Crime and Murder #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
carry on chatting …
I’m not so good at recapping, I have brain fog as part of my condition and don’t retain information very well, so if anyone wants to do one, please feel free.

Reactions: 6
This is just horrendous,bet he knew Sarah’s killer.😡This guy should be jailed for life and that means life.

I cannot understand how all these depraved monsters manage to "slip through the net" and get into positions of power like this. It seems to be an endemic, and that's terrifying. Corruption has always existed but whatever is happening nowadays seems more than "just" corruption.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
For those interested in the Idaho/Moscow killings there was a really good Dateline special about it.
I’ve just started watching with a VPN

Reactions: 5
If anyone wants to read in depth and non-sensationally about the Bulger case and then i would recommend The Sleep of Reason. It is actually one of the best books I have ever read.

Amazon product

Reactions: 17
I cannot understand how all these depraved monsters manage to "slip through the net" and get into positions of power like this. It seems to be an endemic, and that's terrifying. Corruption has always existed but whatever is happening nowadays seems more than "just" corruption.
There were 9 allegations made against this man. NINE and yet he got away with it for nigh on 20 years.

Imagine if they’ve taken the first - or even second -allegation seriously. Imagine all those women who would have been spared this trauma.

It’s not ‘just’ rape either, is it? It’s systematic torture and degradation.

This has made me bleeping angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Thanks for the heads up! I wish Dateline aired in the UK, I would be a regular viewer.
I have a guy who uploads all the up to date USA crime shows every week onto a Russian channel. Do you want the link?

They do show Dateline on Sky Crime sometimes but they are old. They also did a UK version of Dateline: Secrets Uncovered, which are just old episodes of Dateline rebranded for Oxygen and hosted by either Craig Melvin or Kate Snow, with Tamsin Outwaite that get repeated regularly on ID. Again though, they're all really old episodes.

For those interested in the Idaho/Moscow killings there was a really good Dateline special about it.
I’ve just started watching with a VPN
It's on my list to watch. Love a bit of Keith! ❤

Reactions: 4
This is just horrendous,bet he knew Sarah’s killer.😡This guy should be jailed for life and that means life.

What a disgusting, vile monster. How pathetic that the only way he could feel good about his obviously inadequate self was to humiliate women. Hope his fellow inmates dish out the appropriate punishment.

Reactions: 18
I have a guy who uploads all the up to date USA crime shows every week onto a Russian channel. Do you want the link?

They do show Dateline on Sky Crime sometimes but they are old. They also did a UK version of Dateline: Secrets Uncovered, which are just old episodes of Dateline rebranded for Oxygen and hosted by either Craig Melvin or Kate Snow, with Tamsin Outwaite that get repeated regularly on ID. Again though, they're all really old episodes.

It's on my list to watch. Love a bit of Keith! ❤
We must be following the same guy 😁 John, bless him doing Gods work to give me my true crime fix

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We must be following the same guy 😁 John, bless him doing Gods work to give me my true crime fix
YAAS! 🙌🏼 Love John more than Keith! 😂

I would love a link, thank you for the offer!
This is the site:

I think you'll have to register and then request him as a friend to see his content - John Aylward.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is the site:

I think you'll have to register and then request him as a friend to see his content - John Aylward.
Thank you, much appreciated!

This is like a horror film. That poor kid having a mother like that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
For someone asking about James Bulger in the last thread, God bless his little soul. But basically my dad was padded up in Walton with the man who actually found James Body, he was only young himself at the time wasnt involved in crime but it messed him up that bad mentally he had ptsd turned to alcohol and stealing ect not an excuse for crime but anyway i think the reason sexual abuse was mentioned was because it basically was that, from what he said he seen upon finding poor James :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
For someone asking about James Bulger in the last thread, God bless his little soul. But basically my dad was padded up in Walton with the man who actually found James Body, he was only young himself at the time wasnt involved in crime but it messed him up that bad mentally he had ptsd turned to alcohol and stealing ect not an excuse for crime but anyway i think the reason sexual abuse was mentioned was because it basically was that, from what he said he seen upon finding poor James :(
But it's not true and Denise has basically confirmed that in an interview today, after speaking to someone who viewed the crime scene photographs and was involved in the case at some length.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
sorry not sure what that means? the way James was found it was obvious he was sexually abused?

Seems that people who stumble upon murder victim's bodies it really messes them up. Bruce Jones who played Les Battersby in Corrie found one of the Yorkshire Ripper's victims bodies and it messed him up mentally, he's always struggled with alcohol and his mental health

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What a disgrace.🙁

Just beat me to it! The thing is I’m not even surprised at this. Arson, use of a weapon, interest from the sexual exploitation unit. All just piffling things I’m sure, it’s not like he misgendered someone or he was mean on Twitter.

In all seriousness what does he have to do to be considered high risk?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just beat me to it! The thing is I’m not even surprised at this. Arson, use of a weapon, interest from the sexual exploitation unit. What does he have to do to be considered high risk?
I know,it just pisses me off so much,bleeping useless probabtion service.🙁

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.