Real Life Crime and Murder #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the parole programme with the husband… he decided the fraudster should never get out from the first time he opened his mouth. He kept saying “He’s a liar and most like a narcissist.”
when it came out he had absconded last time and recalled, Mr Chunks started the I knew it!

Reactions: 4

Another woman murdered by a male relative and it's shocking that the son seems to care more about getting away with it than the fact he killed his own mother.

How can these people be wired up so wrong?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Re the Elizabeth McCann case - this might be a stupid question, and not even possible but is this the same Nick Johnson KC that is prosecuting the Lucy Letby trial? I saw his name and was confused as both are Manchester

Re the Elizabeth McCann case - this might be a stupid question, and not even possible but is this the same Nick Johnson KC that is prosecuting the Lucy Letby trial? I saw his name and was confused as both are Manchester
Not a stupid question at all. Well spotted. I doubt it though. I would imagine anyone involved in the Letby trial has nothing else on their calendar for the duration given how complex and involved it is. I just don't think he'd have the time to prepare and focus on another trial. But it's not impossible.

I'm not really following the Letby case. Was he in court yesterday?

Reactions: 5
Yes it’s the same barrister. The junior is running the LL case in his absence.
Was it always a GP on the Mccann case ?
It’s HIGHLY irregular to be cross courts unless it was always going to plead.

Reactions: 2
Yes it’s the same barrister. The junior is running the LL case in his absence.
Was it always a GP on the Mccann case ?
It’s HIGHLY irregular to be cross courts unless it was always going to plead.
I did wonder if a junior had been unleashed!

And that's what I thought - unusual unless a case is winding down. And no, he opened the McCann case yesterday as normal. He pled guilty to manslaughter but they were going for five counts including murder and rape. No indication he was going to plead to these yesterday that was reported anyway.

Man mustn't have slept!

I see the McCanns have agreed to DNA testing with the Polish girl. Really surprised by this
Have they agreed it or is it just speculation?

Watched the parole programme with the husband… he decided the fraudster should never get out from the first time he opened his mouth. He kept saying “He’s a liar and most like a narcissist.”
when it came out he had absconded last time and recalled, Mr Chunks started the I knew it!
I watched it last night it must be so hard to decide if people are ready to be released on Parole I know I couldn’t do it ! Yes that David was still trying to talk his way around what he had done and downplaying it ! Glad he was let out but wonder what he’s up to now he is out !

I see the McCanns have agreed to DNA testing with the Polish girl. Really surprised by this
It’s the quickest and easiest way to stop the girl’s obsessive posting all over social media tbh. I don’t believe she’s Madeleine (she lives in Poland and looks very Eastern European) but I don’t think she’s a chancer, just unwell.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.