Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2ndavenue

Or how fat he is, I’m so sick of his attitude
How about that insta story about him buy new clothes instead of “dieting” for his weekend event. Buying clothes that fit you isn’t some kind of moral failure it’s literally a regular normal thing that people do every day?? Does he not think at all about how his comments might come off to other people

Reactions: 13

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
Gawd the interior designer they're out to impress is the one who did Sophie Cachia's diabolical reno!!! Weird as she's based in Perth - obviously something for free in it for them all.

• Wow
  • Haha

HeyBub

VIP Member
We listen to your mindless stories daily, and yet you have the hide to publicly shame someone for talking about their car, without you asking! What a fkn tosser! Absolutely desperate to constantly show his apparent wealth.....they scream new money.
View attachment 2434289
Imagine being as ‘perfect’ as this arrogant cunt

• Angry

ActiveLies

VIP Member
His voice really gives off “gay” and before you jump at me - I know he’s just a kid! But surely spending so much time around his dads doesn’t help?

I’ll also add: I’m bisexual, and if I ever have a child and it happens to be with another woman, then my main focus will be on ensuring I don’t push my ‘ways’ on the child. Starting with ensuring my child has a lot of exposure to heterosexual couples, blokes, women etc.
Although Reid has two dads, I feel like he needs to spend more time around a proper bloke so he can learn to become a man because he’s definitely not getting the man experience from his dads.
Often kids exacerbate and play up the behaviours they’re praised for. Reid is the fruitiest kid I’ve ever come across and I can only imagine it’s because that’s the behaviour he’s gotten most praise for/interest from his piss head dad for etc. His speaking voice is utterly bizarre though. Over enunciating every syllable in the most painstakingly deliberate way. His “oh my gosh” instead of the “oh my god” al his peers would say. It’s all just so affected and cultivated.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Reid is 13 going on 45 & oh so kind, always buying gifts for his friends, not mates like most boys call their friends.
He has never had a proper childhood. Every move from when he was born has been staged for the gram. When he was little he was dressed like an old man. He never gets to have any fun. He gets taken to restaurants so his dads can drink wine and only gets to go on activities/holidays when it is a paid partnership or gifted content. It is actually quite sad.

avex

Chatty Member
Shocked to see Jarryd serving party pies and sausage rolls to the family that didn't come from a gourmet bakery......guess it goes to show, money talks!!😬
He’s done ads for big w etc that are very unbelievable, but the party pies kills me. There is no chance in hell this insufferable snob eats frozen party pies. This must be that hard work he was doing to afford the new car.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
For fuck sake just contact those brands directly and try scamming free shit instead of the not so subtle tagging.

Bindi

Chatty Member
We listen to your mindless stories daily, and yet you have the hide to publicly shame someone for talking about their car, without you asking! What a fkn tosser! Absolutely desperate to constantly show his apparent wealth.....they scream new money.
Screenshot_20230908_204926_Instagram.jpg

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Ahhh yeah I don't have a 'gardening service' nor do my friends.
Sorry I missed a very important word in that. I meant HOLIDAY homes. My point being that if you’ve got a place remote from your primary residence, if you’re an uptight doofus like Jarrad who needs his lawns etc immaculate always, then your holiday house becomes a chore coz you’re going down there coz you HAVE to not coz you want to. And having a gardener come once a month to keep your lawns looking how he apparently likes them, plus popping in to check on the place, for the same price as the tank of petrol he’d use going down there and back, just makes sense. But as always, he’s a very boring man and likes to create drama for fun, so would never think of just having standard maintenance things set which would mean he didn’t have to sook about going down to ‘the shack’ when he seemingly doesn’t actually want to.

HeyBub

VIP Member
Fancy trying to teach manners to a kid who’s been through a good degree of trauma, this way. How the fuck is he allowed to ‘parent’ this poor little child

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Poor Reid. Daddy #2 wants to host a viewing party at the shack rather than get him Taylor Swift tickets.
Don't worry that kid won't miss out, one of dear daddies bff girlfriends will kindly gift the little Prince brat front row tickets for his birthday.🥳

CropTops'R'Us

So you complain about the price of Limes...You are getting a new kitchen, own a Porsche and apparently lack the skills to wash said Porsche yourself, therefore needing to pay to have it cleaned.....Just stop you whinging flog!!!!!!
But he had to go to TWO (count them ) TWO places before he found the ridiculously expensive limes...that he still bought. Buy a lemon. Or lime juice. Or do without it. I think now we all need to ask ourselves 'What would Aunty Roz do?'

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Campaigning for pet friendly polling stations?? Jeez the world has gone mad if people can’t leave their precious puppies home for less than 20 minutes every 4 years or so 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
The carry on over a kid going to camp is so ridiculous. He needed to go for a walk at the beach because of the emotional state he was in after dropping him off? What the fuck? That’s such a weird level of codependency and making your kid feel bad for living life. Reid’s in year 7, school camp with his friends should be something he looks forward to and enjoys, not something he’s anxious about coz his functioning alcoholic dad is sooking it up and making it all about himself.
Yes! And I am over the dramatic last minute shop for all the camping supplies every year. Apart from clothes and shoes everything else would still be OK from its one use last year. And let's be honest - Unless the tent is set up in a 5 star hotel Jarrad is not using it.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Did you know they’re renovating a kitchen? Not sure Jarrad’s ever mentioned it… and how long can you possibly milk content out of your kid getting a retainer? Everyone gets braces bro, it’s not week long content.

• Haha

Bol85

VIP Member
Calling a Range Rover a ‘Rangie’ because he’s so rich, he can give it a nickname. They basically get a taxi to the airport in a posh car. You are alright Jarrad, I’ll just get an Uber because contrary to your thoughts on it, they are usually clean & perfectly comfortable enough for a short journey 🙄 christ.

• Haha

sweatybetty5678

I missed this and can imagine the drama.
Jarryd would have been frantically assessing his social climbing opportunities and how much to meltdown on that kid.
He posted a poll asking if he should confront the kid and his family and ask for them to pay for it or just to leave it.

• Wow