Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avex

Chatty Member
I would love to know what happened between RDOM and sonny loves Charlie. They were joined at the hip - R even calling her Aunty Ros and dropping over every second day and jarrod showing off her food and lovely house. Does anyone know what happened? Sure she just got over Jarrods shit as she seems quite private.
On a side note - he always mentions how he protects people’s privacy but takes photos and videos whenever they visit a friends ‘nice’ house… he’s just such a show off. Mate, it’s not your house - you look like a wanker
It's been speculated on here a lot but I've never seen an answer. I couldn't be friends with him either, he's insufferable 🤭

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I t
I don't think so. Someone mentioned a while ago it was on air bnb but I couldn't find it. They said it had no dates available and they suspected it was just listed there as a tax write off and they actually don't lesse it to holidaymakers.
I thought as much from these grifters.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Is Bud still with them, he hasn't been mentioned for a while, to busy bragging about wine & food, that the majority can't afford?

avex

Chatty Member
Princess Jarrad having a whinge about the Bunnings hat 🙄 every second day in the country owns one, just fking wear it. If you didn't post it on insta NO ONE WOULD KNOW.

avex

Chatty Member
Did Jarrod really just post the back of Reid’s shirt with both school and other childrens names? Good grief.
YES. I mean he showed him shopping for his school uniform so it's never been hard to figure it out but FFS Jarrad.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
#prayforjarrad imagine complaining on insta because you have to spend a week at your holiday house WFH. And if it's like any other WFH week he seems to do fuck all actual work.
He’ll have to go to a different Big W for his next trek, boo hoo! Lol ‘work’

hotg0ss

I genuinely think he loves it, he seems so old for his years. Just totally unnatural, constantly performing to the cameras, I also truly believe that he thinks he is a minor celebrity. Not many kids I can't stand but he is one of them. His friend with the mohawk is what kids are like. He seems cool and genuine.

Michael is his bio dad.
I've always wondered this! And tried to work it out.. I remember in a Q&A they wouldn’t reveal the bio dad but that their decision purely came down to health factors so I always thought maybe jarrod cos he’s younger.
have they ever actually said it’s Michael?

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
Probably not outrageous pricing given the location and how popular it is. I paid $510 a night over Xmas in Glenelg SA for a tiny old 2 bedroom unit. Crazy for what it was but it was close to family and we wanted our own space.