Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Jarrod’s weird sense of pride in being thick as shit is so embarrassing. I’m not sure why admitting that you can’t keep up with your kid’s year 7 homework is something he’s so keen to do. And if your child with all the resources in the world at a 30k a year school needs supervision and help with homework in year 7, there’s some piece of the puzzle missing. It shouldn’t be that challenging for anyone and shouldn’t require that degree of parental input.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He doesn’t get it. We love to see Roz show off her building projects because she isn’t speaking down to us and not rubbing it in our faces. Old mate is constantly gloating.
I feel like a lot of us like Roz more since parting ways with RDOM! She seems as genuine as he…just doesn’t, ever.

She obviously knows that most people could only dream of having the lifestyle she does, but she manages to not be patronising or gloaty about it.

• Heart

frenchiefern

VIP Member
I actually don’t understand why a 13 year old even needs to be picked up every day.
I went to school there - public transport options plentiful. My parents only ever picked me up once in the entire six years. Every other day it was train and tram.
How else would you know that Jarrad drives a Porsche? And why his days are so stressful he needs all the wine.

• Haha

grifter

VIP Member
Oh guys, thank god Jarryd got his cheese from the deli today instead of the supermarket like the plebs.

• Haha

Kathy Hiltons Martini

I actually really like this family 😆 I think the behaviour they’re criticised for is not that unusual for a gay couple. The gays do love to show off their wares!

I think people think of them in the same category as mumfluencers but they’re not mums, they’re men. Gay men who have a bit of money and in the gay community it’s not uncommon for there to be a whole lot of peacocking and showing off their style and wealth.

In the past gay men were not allowed to show off anything, let alone their family and success. So in my opinion I think they are allowed to boast and self congratulate and revel in their success because it has been denied for so long. They are still part of a marginalised community.
Yeah nah. I think bringing up their sexuality is a bit of a reach. At the end of the day they’re still two privileged white men and they use Reid like an accessory.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Why they are so pretentious with their airport chauffeur. Then they get on a Jetstar flight. Almost def sponsored! Which is annoying in itself.
Getting a ‘Rangie’ to chauffeur you to a jetstar flight and the big tease about where they’re going and them going to Canberra has SENT ME. No shade to Canberra but you’d want to be on a first class flight to the Maldives the way he carries on.

• Haha
Trying to teach ‘don’t ask for things’?
What even is that? I have two little kids and they are allowed to ask for anything they want. They need to learn not to chuck a tantrum every time they don’t get what they want, but they’re allowed to ask!
This poor child is going to grow up not being assertive and afraid to ask for what he wants.
I’m sure Jarryd does plenty of asking

Reactions: 13

Bindi

Chatty Member
So you complain about the price of Limes...You are getting a new kitchen, own a Porsche and apparently lack the skills to wash said Porsche yourself, therefore needing to pay to have it cleaned.....Just stop you whinging flog!!!!!!

I reckon it’s killing Jarrad that he can’t post more info on the children they’ve been fostering. I suspect he thought that would be the way to keep people interested as Reid is growing up and they don’t fit in the babies/young kids trend anymore. The little bit he posts on these poor kids is too much, these kids deserve complete privacy after the often difficult and traumatic journey they’ve had into foster care.

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
It's basically only Jarred who brags & shows off, the other one seems quiet & reserved.
I used to like looking at their life back when #no Reid was much younger & less obnoxious. Just my opinion.

HeyBub

VIP Member
Yes! And I am over the dramatic last minute shop for all the camping supplies every year. Apart from clothes and shoes everything else would still be OK from its one use last year. And let's be honest - Unless the tent is set up in a 5 star hotel Jarrad is not using it.
Absolutely yes, all the pomp and fanfare over some fucking camping gear is ridiculous. Then the poor kid has anxiety because his bag was bigger than everyone else’s. Jarrad is a top tier fuckwit

Bindi

Chatty Member
Just did a bit of a google.. the car he purchased last year roughly costs $150,000 onwards depending on what one you get etc.
Let’s say the new car was $150,000+++.
That’s over $300,000 spent in a year on a car🙄.
Probably leases all the cars and then they just hand them back at the end to get the new one....i think their lifestyle is all smoke and mirrors. Would be if he could be....Jarryd anyway.

Bindi

Chatty Member
Yeah sure, your instant coffee people....seriously, if you're going to align yourselves with products, at least make it remotely believable. We know BigW, instant coffee and frozen pies are not your go to!

• Haha

Bol85

VIP Member
Burnt out from what Jarrad? You have one teenage son who appears to be a very compliant, far too old for his age kid. You don’t have a regular job with commutes & childcare etc. You appear to have all day to clean your house, do your laundry, exercise with your gal pals and host regular dinner parties. Maybe try drinking less, your head would probably be much clearer & you’d feel less groggy all the time 🙄

I feel like they are trying to teach him to be grateful for this life they are giving him - the deep chats about charity work, the lessons in not asking for treats. Seems a bit much and why is he posting about it.
It seems kind of fucked. The poor kid has most likely been through enough! He just needs to know that he’s safe and secure and supported to work through any trauma. You don’t have to “re-parent” him like this.

Also, am I doing it wrong? I want my kids to be assertive and ask for what they want!!!! But they don’t get everything they want, that’s the lesson.

savefloss

VIP Member
I mostly feel sad for the actual parents of the foster child. You never know why they’ve been removed, but how awful to have no say over those twats sharing your child to hundreds and thousands of people

• Sad
  • Heart