Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I think it’s pretty rank to cast all gay men as being cut from the same cloth and show offs?! Not sure anyone’s gender identity or sexual preference pigeonholes them into being braggarts…

I actually don’t have a problem with the showing off per se, I just think he should be more upfront about being pretentious and materialistic. There’s heaps of influencers who are completely unapologetic about their wealth and the lifestyle it brings them, but it’s just a part of them, not positioned as some reason why they’re better than others which is exactly what it feels like Jarrad does it.

Like with the kitchen in the shack. I’d re-do it too. It’s dated and I’d want a new one. But I’d also know that nobody wants to see me pretending to be stressed by the blown budget or cleaning the house because the builder can’t think you use cups or whatever shit Jarrad tries to add a little excitement to his life with.

I think at the basis of it all is that he’s a tremendously boring man. His go to gags are always identical - eating too much and subsequently being ‘fat’, dick shaped things, and denying his 11 year old kid any kind of age appropriate experience he might wish to have. Some functional alcoholism to add some spice to his mundane life and voila. The Jarrad Experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Much requested thread for the Real Dads of Melbourne (RDOM)!

I actually don’t mind them, so feel a bit bad creating this 😂. Yes, Jarrad is pretentious AF, but you know what? SAME 😂

Enjoy ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Can Jarrad shut the fuck up about Reid’s orthodontics? He’s one of the 90% of kids who get dental work done these days. Jarred’s constant crapping on about them must be creating the strangest narrative for that poor kid. His latest stories he’s called them “fucking hideous” or words to that effect. Way to make your kid feel super self conscious in an already awkward, body changing time. He’s such a revolting narcissist of a man he’s somehow made a 12 year old getting his teeth straightened all about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

avex

Chatty Member
God this fucking kitchen reno 🙄
He spends every waking moment picking out items for this kitchen.
I know all influencers are boring and predictable but he's really something else, we could easily set up an RDOM bingo card:
Raining at school pickup
Reid's friend with the mullet
Eating something with carbs 🐷
Drinking champagne with the girlfriends
#noreid
Wedding day flashback photo
Driving to the shack
Being at the shack
Shopping for the shack
Kitchen reno
Dogs pissing on the rug
Reid's after school snack in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dreamer01

VIP Member
He is such a dickhead. One week complaining about the cost of the weekend doctor at $120 then the next buying a brand new porsche to replace his 1 year old porsche. Jarrad - people are living in tents in parks and you have a porsche and a holiday house. Stop complaining about mundane things.

• Sad

phonies

Chatty Member
We are almost up to thread 2. It was so slow going for awhile, but just like the car nobody asked about, the Real Tattlers of Porschetown stepped it up a notch and have gone from 0 to 100 in no time at all!

Here are some suggestions for the new thread title:

👍🏽 Jarrod thinks he’s the bee’s knees and too good for supermarket cheese… please ✋🏽

❤ Poppin’ bottles at the shack and puttin’ all the carbs back

🤣 Reid has outsmarted dad no.1, and it’s no surprise because his intelligence is none

😮 The Porsche is so sexy but parking is too exy and sand gets inside so we better not drive

😡 Jarrod doesn’t know the difference between ‘of’ and ‘and’, and says he loves seashells and sand

• Haha
  • Wow

sweatybetty5678

Jarryds comment about the dogs doing nothing all day but “eat, sleep, shit and bark” is so weird. Like they’re fucking dogs what do you expect them to do?? They can’t get jobs Jarryd.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ActiveLies

VIP Member
According to his stories a male Karen is a David.

I legit don’t think I’ve ever come across more of a Karen that Jarrod? He publicly calls out bad service to his audience of 1000s, asks them how he should shame a child that accidentally hit his car, is open about demanding a trade’s ‘best workers’ coz he’s ‘so fussy’. He’s literally the epitome of a Karen and that he’s lacking any self awareness to realise this makes him even more Karen-y.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

grifter

VIP Member
Because I know he reads here-
FUCK OFF Jarryd you are such a wanker. I’m so sick of the complaining that comes out of this whinny cunt whenever he needs to spend a cent of his own money, “parking my Porsche in Brighton is so expensive” “FML, the socks I decided to buy Reid cost a fortune” no one wants to hear it! My dad is in and out of hospital and I am with him most days, guess what? Parking is ridiculously expensive, do I get on my instagram and complain? Nope, I park my average car and get on with it. You are a tone deaf fuckwit, read the room 😡

Reactions: 20

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Imagine getting sent free Cachia pj’s every month but choosing to wear and advertise $4.50 Big W tshirts instead.

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Badly Eyelashed

I’m not a fan of these two at all, mostly because I think it’s really really sad that poor Reid has had a camera shoved in his face his whole life.

He is very unnatural and “on” all the time. I’ve said it before and I stand by it, I really think once these influencer kids grow up they will be the next generation of troubled child stars. I honestly hope I’m wrong but, psychologically speaking, I just think it’s such an unhealthy way to grow up.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The carry on over a kid going to camp is so ridiculous. He needed to go for a walk at the beach because of the emotional state he was in after dropping him off? What the fuck? That’s such a weird level of codependency and making your kid feel bad for living life. Reid’s in year 7, school camp with his friends should be something he looks forward to and enjoys, not something he’s anxious about coz his functioning alcoholic dad is sooking it up and making it all about himself.

makeitstop

VIP Member
I really want to know what happened with Aunty Roz, she hosted their engagement announcement, big part of the wedding and now nothing. 🤔

Reactions: 19

bradsbigjeep

I might just be poor, but I think Porches are such wanker cars.
is his dick so small he’s over compensating?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sashafierce

Oh yup, so now he’s complaining about the cost of his sons swim shorts while driving around in a ‘22 Porsche. Make it make sense

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Could not agree more, I think he thrives on the drama and the neediness. The quickest way my kids learned to be organised, was for me to not go running every 2 seconds and nothing that a bit of detention couldn’t fix
I feel like you’re as organised as your life needs you to be. I work in the city, my husband is on building sites all over the state, my kids calling me to say they’ve forgotten a book would not see either of us leave our jobs, drive back home, drive to school, then back to work. Just wouldn’t happen. So we’re organised as parents and accordingly our kids have become pretty organised too. Jarrad seems to have very little on except for planning when he can next be drunk, and complaining about parenting, and as a result he’s got a nearly 13 year old who expects to have school books dropped off to him when demanded, and the uniform items he apparently loses once a week repeatedly replaced with no correction of the behaviour that lead him to lose a jumper for the 50th time. And all of that gives Jarrad content.