Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I don't have kids but is it normal to buy your kid a treat every day when you pick them up from school? Cause when I was at school you had afternoon tea at home and it was not from the bakery. Is this just another of his wanker ways to flex bakeries and how well off and fancy he is?

Reactions: 18

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Jarrad choosing to be a foster parent and then managing to complain about every aspect of parenting is so nauseating. Either do it and enjoy the special times with a little person and all that comes with it, or shut the fuck up. Making that kid seem like a burden coz Jarrod has to prepare and give him food, clean up after him and not go off boozing in the middle of the weak is so gross.

Reactions: 17

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Literally nobody cares.
Also, get a life? Reid is in high school, he forgot some books, if he has parents who worked outside of the home, nobody would be there to drop them off and he’d probably learn to pack what he needs to. I swear Jarrad is so fucking bored he actually loves the drama of being disorganised and rushed coz at least it gives him something to do and talk about.

sk_dd

Maybe Jarrod needs to take a leaf out of Aunty roz’s book.
But I reckon, he wouldn’t cope being kind for 5 mins.
He'd have to check what school the boy had gone to and what his parents did for work before he offered him a lift anywhere 😂

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Fuck he complains about everything. I thought he was getting ubers not so long ago to avoid parking his precious car?
Maybe if he wasn’t such a rude fuck the shop assistant would have told him that his receipt gives him 50% off parking 😂

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I remember he made an announcement about a year ago how he was giving up the job at the council to work on the socials 24/7.
They think they are so posh but Jarryd literally worked for local council and now, as suggested here, Michael may be a VLine train driver. Nothing wrong with either, nor was their previous employment as Qantas cabin crew. But Jarryd carries on like he’s old money and so above serving the general public whereas he has spent most of his adult life doing just that. Just like their home suburb - pretends it’s Malvern or Armadale but it’s a fabulous part of Caulfield North that is well-served (sounding like Andrew Winter now) with amenities, parks, public transport and an enviable family lifestyle.

Reactions: 16

HeyBub

VIP Member
Ooo what happened to the precious car?
The other day at school pickup, some kid accidentally knocked their car door, into his. Chipped the paint and I’ve never laughed so hard. Couldn’t happen to a nicer cockwomble 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

HeyBub

VIP Member
Who fucking takes photos in a church, at a funeral and broadcasts it to thousands of followers. That’s so disrespectful

• Angry
  • Sad

Bindi

Chatty Member
As a mum of 3 boys, never and i mean never, have they unpacked their bags and set up home in a hotel room....they lived out of those bags for the time we were away. I may be a bogan mum but as much as i complained about my dirtbag children, i think there is something very sad about watching these stories. R has never actually been given the opportunity to be a dirtbag child....he is always perfectly presented in fancy clothes at fancy places. He may not want to be a dirtbag lol.....but he has never been given a choice. I will take my football playing, stinky boys over that lifestyle any day of the week.

• Heart

Pollie

VIP Member
So Devo Sonny loves Charlie is leaving her gram account this year. She truly is top notch. Thankfully we will still have Jarryds amazing photos of after school snacks, Washing the car and shrubs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Has anyone seen Jarrad’s stories from today? Showing way too much of their foster child again!!! The clip where the child was running to the door was just too much, no blurring and not off in the distance. I’m assuming the hat and sunnies they’ve dressed him in is their attempt at protecting his privacy and not to be SunSmart.

I work in a profession that has contact with children in out of home care and this just really grinds my gears and absolutely disgusts me that they’re allowed to behave like this with foster children and compromise their safety, not to mention a 4 year old can’t provide informed consent to be posted online.

• Sad

ActiveLies

VIP Member
If he was as rich as he pretended to be he wouldn’t complain about the shit he complains about. I paid $75 to valet my car today for 2 hours coz I didn’t want to walk in the rain. I’m a fuckwit but I don’t share my life and complain about my choices and try to be relatable.

He could go further around Beach Rd, park at Brighton Beach station where it’s free 2 hour parking, cross the road to the beach and walk there. Or maybe if $10 is breaking the bank he should consider getting a cheaper car and living within his means 🙊

• Haha
I used to wonder how the poor Mother of that child who obviously lost custody for whatever reason felt about it. Good on her for turning her life around and getting “Junior” back. I hope they really did pass on all the stuff they were grifted to the baby. It must have been so hard to be separated from the baby, but see them plastering him all over Instagram for any brand willing to splash some cash
It just goes against what fostering is all about, who uses foster kids for content and paid partnerships! It’s that over entitled smugness of Jarrod, would sell his soul for a quick buck! So worried for poor Reid, he’ll find the teenage years very difficult if Jarrad continues to make him participate in family brand ambassadorships, so embarrassing for him. The poor kid has to dress like a 40 yr old man most of the time with a mocktail in hand cheers-ing his two dads at posh restaurants for all the world to see!

Reactions: 15

bradsbigjeep

His voice really gives off “gay” and before you jump at me - I know he’s just a kid! But surely spending so much time around his dads doesn’t help?

I’ll also add: I’m bisexual, and if I ever have a child and it happens to be with another woman, then my main focus will be on ensuring I don’t push my ‘ways’ on the child. Starting with ensuring my child has a lot of exposure to heterosexual couples, blokes, women etc.
Although Reid has two dads, I feel like he needs to spend more time around a proper bloke so he can learn to become a man because he’s definitely not getting the man experience from his dads.
A proper bloke? What does that even mean?

It has started - Reid said no to Jared taking Halloween photos of him, GO REID!
I’m so glad, really hope Reid tells Jarrod he doesn’t want to be on the Gram anymore, I can only imagine how much Reid would be getting teased at school, the way he is made to dress like a 45 year old man in trousers and polo shirts, so embarrassing for a teenager! Jarrod is only venting so much about the cost of braces because for once he’s not getting them #gifted 😂

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Of course J needs 1400 dollar sneakers #tacky
But he only likes practical presents these days! And nothing says practical like $1400 white sneakers purchased in the middle of a rain event Melbourne hasn’t experienced for years. I’m sure he’ll be happy to wear them out and about in this weather. SO PRACTICAL.

• Haha
  • Sad

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The #noreid does my fucking head in.
And the JOY of the #noreid is kinda sick? We all have to say no to our kids at times. We all say no to their requests for ugly bits and pieces. But the way he relishes in denying Reid’s every single normal childhood desire is so fucking perverse. Creating a hashtag from saying no is so sad and grim. I would take such great delight in Reid massively rebelling and becoming a goth or something and cutting up all his fancy old man clothes or something of that nature. Spray painting #noreid on the back of some of his shirts and turning his suffocating lifestyle on its head 😂

• Haha