Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Being completely incapable of being away from your 13 year old for one night without having some existential crisis is genuinely sad. He’s forgone his entire self to be a dad and in doing so denied his kid a regular childhood. He’s had Reid as this tiny old man his entire life who Jarrad clearly relies on far too much for emotional regulation etc. It’s yuck and unhealthy. One night an hour away for work really shouldn’t bring about such intense feelings of anxiety around your teenage son and the home he’s on with your adult husband who seems fairly competent at life. What a boring loser he is.

Reactions: 15

Bindi

Chatty Member
So, over the weekend he bangs on about the cost of a Doctor on a Sunday....the shock, horror of it all....Today, he is spending, probably 3 or 4x that at a wine bar and restaurant....the absolute sorrow he felt on Sunday for all of those who commented.....is it just me or is someone not hearing the room.....Jarryd, you can't play it both ways.

kay_gurl

Screenshot_20221127-144659_Instagram.jpg

What a privilege it is to be shocked that people are forgoing healthcare... spoiler alert people are also forgoing kitchen reno's on their shacks too..
(Oh and forgoing their shacks)

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I wish SO hard that Jarrod develops some sort of thyroid issue that makes him stack on weight like mad so he might shut the fuck up about claiming he’s huge and a pig. I’d love his doctored ordered treatment to lose weight to be to walk everywhere and give up booze. What would he be without functioning alcoholism and flash cars. He’s be a shell of a man.

• Haha

bigbigsound

It’s so interesting to me how he continues to infantilise Reid for Instagram. They can settle down and eat some yoghurt now that Reid’s gone to bed??? He’s not five!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ActiveLies

VIP Member
If you have to treat your car with that degree of absolute wanky preciousness, you probably can’t afford it mate. Needing to park on your friend’s property and not the street coz a bird might shit on it is very entitled and if he was anywhere near as rich as he pretends he is, it wouldn’t be a massive deal because he’d be getting a weekly car wash/polish

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Let’s Reid pick the music for a car ride, does two Instagram stories about suffering through his choices. I dunno mate, maybe if what he listens to is so torturous he have to complain to the world, pick your own music for the car? Your 13 year old will survive listening to what you choose. Any maybe then it’ll stop you blaming your need for binge drinking on your kid’s choice of music? Fuck me he’s a battler.

• Haha
Omg he’s ridiculous, the obsession for the European holiday. Most people would rather a holiday home over time away Jarryd, he’s so out of touch.
Also, it’s all about priorities/values/choices. I’m off to the UK soon and have been saving for a year. I worked hard to be able to afford it. I don’t have a holiday home (let alone a first home) but I chose to prioritise an experience after a tough few years. I’m sure in the future I’ll be sitting at home when Jarrad et al are holiday in Europe… and in that case I probably will be happy for them, because it’s making memories. The whinging about not being overseas is just annoying to me. They could have easily decided to do the same thing.

HeyBub

VIP Member
As a mum of 3 boys, never and i mean never, have they unpacked their bags and set up home in a hotel room....they lived out of those bags for the time we were away. I may be a bogan mum but as much as i complained about my dirtbag children, i think there is something very sad about watching these stories. R has never actually been given the opportunity to be a dirtbag child....he is always perfectly presented in fancy clothes at fancy places. He may not want to be a dirtbag lol.....but he has never been given a choice. I will take my football playing, stinky boys over that lifestyle any day of the week.
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve never known a kid to unpack a bag like that and feel the need to show it off. I noticed Jarrod couldn’t have cared less and walked off dismissing Reid as he tried to show the final draw. I wonder how many ‘friends’ Reid really has? The one we know of seen few and far between these days and I guess that’s because Jarrod insisted Reid went to SMGS so the friendship would be hard to plan around now. Jarrod and Michael probably think they’re exposing Reid to a multitude of life experiences, but really it’s just different restaurants and cheeses

• Haha

Neycroo

Chatty Member
And tbh if I see another story about sinks in island benches, like who gives a fuck, he’ll most probably not be paying full whack for any kitchen renovations and it seems he has a perfectly serviceable and ok kitchen to begin with, just put a sink in to your existing dam island bench and shut up about it!
PS - have the dads had friction with Sonny loves Charlie owner “Roz” that relationship has gone very very quiet, trouble in paradise perhaps?
Roz seems like a hard working, genuinely nice woman. She probably got annoyed with the constant showing of Reid and the foster baby as she is very conscious about not showing her own kids. Also she never gets anything for free, if she does she pass it on to other people. Or the fact her face (drawing) was plastered all over Reid's overpriced shitty water bottles. Cringed so hard at that shit, human kindness my arse. Money making more like.

grifter

VIP Member
Is the prerequisite to staying at ‘the shack’ that you will be filmed/photographed all day every day, even when in bed? Can’t say I’ve ever invited someone over and invaded their privacy, but I guess I’m not selling my soul, or my friends souls, for a quick buck.

2ndavenue

“Note: he is making this for friends not Michael and I 🐷 🐷” does he realise he’s calling Reid’s mates pigs? It would be a miracle if Reid doesn’t grow up with an eating disorder with the way he demonises any food that isn’t a salad

Michy02

VIP Member
Never bought anything this special??? He’s replacing his Porsche with a more expensive Porsche? Am I right? 🥴😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🗑
57A1E00F-4A11-448A-9B03-B613A406302E.jpeg

• Haha

Bindi

Chatty Member
The second hand embarrassment and cringe factor i get with the validation he must be seeking at posting his 'poor me i have a Porshe' stories and his 'parking is expensive at Brighton' story......Ol' mate is seriously tone deaf when it comes to the genuine struggles for the peasants of this country. 🙄

honeymoney

Michael new job is a train driver for Vline
Jarrad until recently was call centre for local council
They rent in Melb
No shame but it’s not the wealth some would think
He loves rich friends

• Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I’m not a dog owner so can someone shed light on the dog pissing on and ruining 34 rugs situation? Is dogs not being toilet trained after puppyhood a common thing?
Have had dogs all my life, have never had a dog piss all over carpet or rugs beyond a few accidents when toilet training. The way his dogs still piss inside constantly is weird af.

Ecampagnolo

Does anyone remember when people (or himself asking the questions) used to ask what their jobs where in Q&A’s, and Jarred would reply we can’t really say but we work for the government… to find out it was actually the local council. I’ll never get over it 😂 He tried to make their jobs sound so much more superior.

• Haha