Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much requested thread for the Real Dads of Melbourne (RDOM)!

I actually don’t mind them, so feel a bit bad creating this 😂. Yes, Jarrad is pretentious AF, but you know what? SAME 😂

Enjoy ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Much requested thread for the Real Dads of Melbourne (RDOM)!

I actually don’t mind them, so feel a bit bad creating this 😂. Yes, Jarrad is pretentious AF, but you know what? SAME 😂

Enjoy ✌🏻
Thank you for the much requested thread. I think people are pretty over their constant/endless #gifted #ad not an ad just a recommendation haha. I was happy to see Reid rebel a bit with his tiny mullet, his friend has an impressive one.

Reactions: 10
I find their page obnoxious now. Like so many “influencers” they started out fine, kind of funny and a tiny bit more interesting. But then they went the same way as all the others. Thinking they are famous, important and special 🙄🙄

They started out ok, dare I say refreshing? But my, how the tables have turned. I feel bad about Reid because he’s the product of these pretentious cunts, but that kid doesn’t stand a chance growing up in the real world

Reactions: 8
I used to like them, but they went downhill after the wedding. I think they gained a lot of followers after that, and started to become unbearably pretentious and annoying.

Even though they loooove to say #noreid they’re setting that kid up for failure by constantly wrapping him in cotton wool and telling him how amazing he is at everything when he isn’t. Champion your children when they show certain talents or passions, but be realistic with them. It means they’ll never be able to handle rejection, failure, or getting a participation medal, which are all things that inevitably come up in everyone’s lives.

I'm the same - I actually quite like them and think they'd be great fun to hang out with but Jarrod just cannot help himself with the constant, non-stop bragging!!! Even today the photograph of the piece of cake he has to angle it make sure we all know his friend lives in a beautiful house obviously worth a lot of money. If he stopped with the 'sneaky' displays of wealth he'd be a lot more bearable!!

Reactions: 12
I really want to know what happened with Aunty Roz, she hosted their engagement announcement, big part of the wedding and now nothing. 🤔

Reactions: 19
I really want to know what happened with Aunty Roz, she hosted their engagement announcement, big part of the wedding and now nothing. 🤔
She’s so bloody lovely, she wouldn’t tolerate their ladder climbing bullshit

I actually really like this family 😆 I think the behaviour they’re criticised for is not that unusual for a gay couple. The gays do love to show off their wares!

I think people think of them in the same category as mumfluencers but they’re not mums, they’re men. Gay men who have a bit of money and in the gay community it’s not uncommon for there to be a whole lot of peacocking and showing off their style and wealth.

In the past gay men were not allowed to show off anything, let alone their family and success. So in my opinion I think they are allowed to boast and self congratulate and revel in their success because it has been denied for so long. They are still part of a marginalised community.

Reactions: 12
It's basically only Jarred who brags & shows off, the other one seems quiet & reserved.
I used to like looking at their life back when #no Reid was much younger & less obnoxious. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 13
Have they ever had any more foster kids since the tiny baby last year? I get it was exciting for them/Jarred to have a baby in the house but was it necessary for him to post so much about the baby?

Reactions: 1
Have they ever had any more foster kids since the tiny baby last year? I get it was exciting for them/Jarred to have a baby in the house but was it necessary for him to post so much about the baby?
I think they have but have kept it on the downlow.

Reactions: 6
I'm the same - I actually quite like them and think they'd be great fun to hang out with but Jarrod just cannot help himself with the constant, non-stop bragging!!! Even today the photograph of the piece of cake he has to angle it make sure we all know his friend lives in a beautiful house obviously worth a lot of money. If he stopped with the 'sneaky' displays of wealth he'd be a lot more bearable!!
Yes this 👏
He must throw his back out trying to ensure he gets the Ferrari logo in some of his car photos.

• Haha
Yes this 👏
He must throw his back out trying to ensure he gets the Ferrari logo in some of his car photos.
Omg do they have a Ferrari as well as a Porsche now?! Jarrad is such a such a bloody show off. I don’t agree with the assessment that gay men are normally or often like this either. I don’t know any that are remotely in the league of Jarrad when it comes to showing off their fancy lifestyle. Money talks, wealth whispers!! It actually makes him seem a lot less classy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.