Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know she was using the baby carrier wrong.... but who carries a newborn baby around a shop in their arms (rather than using a pram, sling etc)? And why is she only wearing a vest? It's been cold and she's only tiny!
Yeah I thought the same. I've noticed that she is always holding, carrying the baby, almost like an obsession. And I saw a video on Instagram where one of her older daughters was carrying the baby OUTSIDE! No,no,no that should never happen, its just an accident waiting to happen. It's like Sophie is devoid of any sense where the baby is concerned, I find it really concerning.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Does their baby smile and interact? On her stories there is a video of her playing and chatting with the baby but baby looks really blank and vacant. Poor little thing, I’m not saying anything bad about them or baby, it just seems a bit odd as she has to be about 3 months old by now. Happy to be corrected as I only dip and and out of their posts.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Tbh in Yorkshire it can take a lot to impress us- these 2 don't impress us.
They arent anything special, they certainly arent mr & mrs yorkshire and they seem desperate to be famous

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Thanks to @Tootle Pip Wiz for the thread title.

Still under 'rave section' as not sure what section it should go under so will ask Mods.

Thanks to the Mods, moved to 'Influencer' section.

Reactions: 6

feel4u

Chatty Member
A couple of theories as to what might be happening with the baby.
Perhaps as the baby is growing older, her facial features are changing. Perhaps she doesn't look like the Father, therefore, they keep her face away from the camera.

Could someone have threatened to kidnap the baby? This would certainly explain why she want to keep the baby as close as possible.
Baby 100% looks like Danny, I just think she is an inexperienced parent with no clue

The baby's position in that baby carrier is awful as well!
I saw that on Instagram and commented to her that I was worried for the baby in that sling. I said that I thought the baby is too small and too young to be in that. My comment was deleted! And now that whole post has disappeared from Instagram.

• Wow

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Sophie always looks like she needs a good wash and that bloody thick smudged greasy looking eyeliner drives me mad along with her voice.
It's the "morning-after-the-night-before-passed-out-flat-on-the-floor-face-down-in-a-kebab" look. Totally on trend when you're shacked up with a full on serious takeaway muncher hahahaha. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The hair over the baby is such a strange obsession with her. All very odd.
And as for whipping ya phone out for a selfie in the middle of a newsagents shop. 🤦🤦🤦

Screenshot_20231019_171154_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
A couple of theories as to what might be happening with the baby.
Perhaps as the baby is growing older, her facial features are changing. Perhaps she doesn't look like the Father, therefore, they keep her face away from the camera.

Could someone have threatened to kidnap the baby? This would certainly explain why she want to keep the baby as close as possible.
No there’s loads of photos showing the babies face. She’s just into attachment parenting hence wanting baby close(nothing wrong with this) what’s weird is having your hair all over them and having her flopping all over the place because she’s being held poorly. If someone had made threats to them we would know about it, there would be a dramatic video.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I know she was using the baby carrier wrong.... but who carries a newborn baby around a shop in their arms (rather than using a pram, sling etc)? And why is she only wearing a vest? It's been cold and she's only tiny!

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
I'm not in the UK so like who could this even be reported to? If she's already lost custody of her other kids does that mean a social worker is somewhere on the sidelines?

ElChanguito

VIP Member
I haven’t watched him for ages, I’ve switched to Gary Eats who is a really nice chap, very calm and chilled to watch.

Spid

VIP Member
Danny was so annoying in the Meat Liquor video bleating on about the can of water costing £3.50 and how it’s like tap water etc etc.

1) no-one made him buy it
2) he orders a bottle of water at literally every place he goes
It's bonkers isn't it. Why doesn't he just carry round a reusable water bottle

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Does anyone live near them or seen them? And what do Yorkshire people really think of them?
I don't think they're well known. Some will have seen his videos during Covid but they're not celebrities and most will have no opinion/ no awareness of them.

Not my Mr & Mrs Yorkshire.