Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I like Danny I really do, I get a really bad vibe from the girlfriend/wife? I can't be the only one who thinks she can't actually find Danny attractive surely? Even if he was slim he's not an attractive guy, its gotta be for the fame and attention surely? Am I missing something?
---

So basically trying to do a ladbaby? Another atrocious attention seeking YouTuber
I think he's physically repulsive but I don't like his personality so that has a lot to do with it. I used to think he was funny but when he met Sophie I went off him in a big way, I can't quite put my finger on it but it's a combination of getting over Carrie so quickly, being foolish enough to think Sophie is attracted to him, his ego, saying she's the woman of his dreams when his children have lost their mother etc...

Sophie is vile, a sad desperate attention seeker who will do anything for fame and if he's attracted to her, what does it say about him?

Reactions: 21
I swear she has no idea how to care for a poorly baby, who was until recently on IV antibiotics and fluids! She's out walking with Athena in her arms and two other kids,and Athena's arms are bare!!
FB_IMG_1712247304742.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Klp86

VIP Member
I think he's physically repulsive but I don't like his personality so that has a lot to do with it. I used to think he was funny but when he met Sophie I went off him in a big way, I can't quite put my finger on it but it's a combination of getting over Carrie so quickly, being foolish enough to think Sophie is attracted to him, his ego, saying she's the woman of his dreams when his children have lost their mother etc...

Sophie is vile, a sad desperate attention seeker who will do anything for fame and if he's attracted to her, what does it say about him?
Agree. I used to think he seemed a nice decent, down to earth bloke and a good dad. I completely changed my mind when he publicly declared Sophie the ‘love of his life’ literally weeks into a relationship. So disrespectful and hurtful to his kids who lost their mum. He is now so smug. I think he honestly does believe that she finds him attractive. (Wasn’t her ex a big buff personal trainer?) I don’t think she’d look twice at him if he didn’t have his online presence. She’s an attention whore and will do anything for a second of ‘fame’.

Reactions: 17

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Oh dear, that poor child. Where is the happy, chubby, gummy childlike smile? Poor thing looks miserable. I hope this doesn't come across as insensitive but it puts me in mind of Romanian orphanage children you used to see on the news in the 80s
Have you seen how miserable his own kids look!

Their mum died and within. 18 months he was then spouting his new girlfriend was the love of his life , his soul mate , whilst spending most of his time at her place .

Who was looking after his own kids when he was staying overnight at hers , treating everyone to pictures of him in bed ??

Started watching him in lockdown and felt sorry for him , not anymore .

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
What a wild ride the last thread was. Correct me if I'm wrong but basically:

- After loosing his previous partner, Dan made a YouTube channel to rate take away food
- Dan met mild success with said channel and seemed like a pretty likeable chap
- In comes Sophie and all hell breaks loose
- They get engaged in Paris after a very short relationship
- They start morphing into Mr and Mrs Yorkshire because obviously they're the only ones from up north
- They get married (on livestream if I remember correctly?) with a shit ton of freebies
- Sophie gets pregnant with their miracle baby despite Dan having had a vasectomy 10 years prior
- Sophie already has children and has lost custody
- Dan cares for his late partners children who are still clearly shell shocked from losing their mother
- Sophie's pregnancy timeline and bump didn't add up and she hinted on Instagram about not being able to tell the full story
- Over 10 gross photoshoots, most with Dans gut showing
- Baby girl (Athena) is born and is the copy of Dan
- Sophie is prancing around with baby strapped to her

Did I miss anything?

Reactions: 15

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Her make up always looks like she's been out on the lash the night before and got absolutely wasted and then slept in it. 🥴🥴

Screenshot_2024-04-05-16-08-51-48_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Klp86

VIP Member
The poor thing looks really ill 😔
She’s not a prop for cute Easter photos you silly tart. Not a maternal bone in that woman’s body. I can’t stand her.

• Sad

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Who calls their baby their workmate !!!

That baby is nothing more than a prop to her , I’m not joking it looks like one of those abandoned babies on an American true crimes documentaries .

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I haven’t watched him for ages. I found him really sleezy when he got with his new wife and they both seem desperate for fame.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
How she is holding that baby made my heart leap. You don't hold a 4/5 week old baby like that ffs. Especially when you are out and about.

Screenshot_20231029_150134_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Wow

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Holding her baby like that, wtf. More bothered about posing for Insta pictures than the safety of her 5 month old child.

Screenshot_20240309_184238_InsMate.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Klp86

VIP Member
He had no problem declaring her the “love of his life” back when he barely even knew her and his kids were still mourning the loss of their mum. For someone with 7 kids he barely seems to have a parental bone in his fat body, and neither does she. I’m amazed the marriage has lasted this long 😂

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
Im actually concerned for the baby she looks very ill and so so pale goodness me. It won't be long until Sophie has another breakdown I reckon and baby is passed on to someone else to look after till she get over the breakdown just as she did with her other children, in other words she got bored and fed up and of course it's all about her, her & yep her! I mean it wouldn't be a bad thing maybe the little one would get proper care. Also shocked to see her feeding an ill baby chocolate the woman is so unsuitable to be a mother

• Sad

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Please tell me she isn't feeding a sick 6 month old baby chocolate
It certainly looks like it. She really has no idea how to be a parent. It's no wonder the older 2 were taken off her if her actions and behaviour are anything to go by. All she's bothered about is being part of this Mr & Mrs Yorkshire shite and trying to gain fame. The poor bairn is always looking sickly, pale and tired. And for a 6 month old she looks like a much younger baby. I do sometimes wonder if she's hitting her milestones or not. Sophie won't be in the least bit bothered if she isn't though because she's too much up her own arse to even realise.

• Sad