Rate my Takeaway #2 The longest pregnancy in history, but the parentage became such a mystery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tootle Pip Wiz for the thread title.

Still under 'rave section' as not sure what section it should go under so will ask Mods.

Thanks to the Mods, moved to 'Influencer' section.

Reactions: 6
What a wild ride the last thread was. Correct me if I'm wrong but basically:

- After loosing his previous partner, Dan made a YouTube channel to rate take away food
- Dan met mild success with said channel and seemed like a pretty likeable chap
- In comes Sophie and all hell breaks loose
- They get engaged in Paris after a very short relationship
- They start morphing into Mr and Mrs Yorkshire because obviously they're the only ones from up north
- They get married (on livestream if I remember correctly?) with a tit ton of freebies
- Sophie gets pregnant with their miracle baby despite Dan having had a vasectomy 10 years prior
- Sophie already has children and has lost custody
- Dan cares for his late partners children who are still clearly shell shocked from losing their mother
- Sophie's pregnancy timeline and bump didn't add up and she hinted on Instagram about not being able to tell the full story
- Over 10 gross photoshoots, most with Dans gut showing
- Baby girl (Athena) is born and is the copy of Dan
- Sophie is prancing around with baby strapped to her

Did I miss anything?

Reactions: 14
Ah thanks for the title guys! ☺🎉
I honestly used to like Danny and RMT. But since he got with that fame hungry weirdo Sophie he's changed massively. They both give me the serious ick now. Pair of self centered idiotic pricks.

Reactions: 10
I had totally forgot about these two loosers until I saw this new thread pop up so went back and had a recap, so after the longest weirdest pregnancy in history a baby finally arrived
Poor little thing having those two as parents 😢
Cute name though 🩷

Reactions: 2
The baby's position in that baby carrier is awful as well!
I saw that on Instagram and commented to her that I was worried for the baby in that sling. I said that I thought the baby is too small and too young to be in that. My comment was deleted! And now that whole post has disappeared from Instagram.

• Wow
Well that's a right mouthful of a name. And what the duck is a Dunion?
All this perfectly imperfect crap annoys the hell outa me.
And get your bleeping hair out of that bairns face. Again. Poor thing will be constantly gasping for air.

Screenshot_20231013_144007_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231013_144307_InsMate Pro.jpg

Reactions: 4
The hair over the baby is such a strange obsession with her. All very odd.
And as for whipping ya phone out for a selfie in the middle of a newsagents shop. 🤦🤦🤦

Screenshot_20231019_171154_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
The hair over the baby is such a strange obsession with her. All very odd.
And as for whipping ya phone out for a selfie in the middle of a newsagents shop. 🤦🤦🤦

View attachment 2519595
on this one it looks like she’s draped it over her head on purpose. It’s got to be insecurity on her part that she has to have her long hair to look pretty/young, see also, the eye make up.

Reactions: 5
I've never heard of a baby having the BCG vaccination, but apparently they can have it if they are at risk of catching tuberculosis. So that's either because they live in an area where TB is prevalent or she is coming into contact with someone who has TB. It just all keeps getting weirder, why is nothing normal with this woman and her children?

Reactions: 4
on this one it looks like she’s draped it over her head on purpose. It’s got to be insecurity on her part that she has to have her long hair to look pretty/young, see also, the eye make up.
Maybe cos the poor thing looks like it’s dad, and he’s no looker is he? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never heard of a baby having the BCG vaccination, but apparently they can have it if they are at risk of catching tuberculosis. So that's either because they live in an area where TB is prevalent or she is coming into contact with someone who has TB. It just all keeps getting weirder, why is nothing normal with this woman and her children?
I had it with my first child as we lived near Heathrow, but not my second although we've moved slightly further away. I think it's a bit of a postcode lottery

Reactions: 2
I know she was using the baby carrier wrong.... but who carries a newborn baby around a shop in their arms (rather than using a pram, sling etc)? And why is she only wearing a vest? It's been cold and she's only tiny!