Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That's terrifying and no support for her head.

Also if that's recent (since the temp dropped) and they're all wearing thick winter coats why isn't the baby wrapped up with a hat on!?
I thought that when I saw that photo. And actually I've never seen her holding the baby properly. She holds her like she's a few months old when babies have stronger necks and backs. You never hold a 5 week old baby like that! It's like she hasn't got a clue, and maybe sheds some light on the past when she lost custody of her other daughters when they were very young. She actually scares me when she is with the baby, it's like she's more bothered about taking selfies or filming videos than being a mummy.

Reactions: 12

Klp86

VIP Member
Hi Sophie 👋🤣 we aren’t even trolls. Trolls are those who do/post things to deliberately upset and antagonize. I’d say by definition, your friend who sent you here is actually the troll 🤣 You chose to come here looking.

PS get your fucking hair out of your babies face.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Really? Tit out feeding on the pitch before/after playing rugby and having a photo taken. 🫣
Don't get me wrong, I totally understand babies get hungry and I'm all for breast feeding. But is there any need for that?

Screenshot_2023-10-30-15-34-00-96_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I haven’t watched him for ages. I found him really sleezy when he got with his new wife and they both seem desperate for fame.
Yeh I don't watch him anymore , how he treated his kids who had not long ago lost their mum was awful and showed his trie colours . He is not the Mr Nice guy he tries to portray and his new wife sucking up to the Ingham family just proved she would do anything for likes and followers !

emm

VIP Member
I stopped watching him during the pandemic, his videos were all the same and his food ratings were ridiculous, then he got with Sophie and she took over so unsubscribed, I came across a video today showing him at Spudman’s van, he rated 10/10 for his jacket potatoes and tinned toppings🤣🤣.
Sophie always looks like she needs a good wash and that bloody thick smudged greasy looking eyeliner drives me mad along with her voice.
Cant believe hes still going tbh. Her eye makeup reminds me of myself waking up after a heavy night at uni 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
More bothered about taking selfies than supporting her baby. 🤦🤦🤦
Looks like the poor thing is flopping about. Her little head isn't being supported in most of the photos we've seen.

Screenshot_2023-12-07-22-27-48-67_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

Klp86

VIP Member
He’s not as famous as he thinks he is. When filming his reviews he has to make sure he’s positioned somewhere where people will notice him. Most of his attention is only when he films in Leeds. Elsewhere, half the people who stop him don’t even know who he is, they just spot the camera and want to get online themselves.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
That poor bairn looks no better and is exhausted yet she feels the need to have her in front of the camera. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20240411_001622_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I stopped watching him during the pandemic, his videos were all the same and his food ratings were ridiculous, then he got with Sophie and she took over so unsubscribed, I came across a video today showing him at Spudman’s van, he rated 10/10 for his jacket potatoes and tinned toppings🤣🤣.
Sophie always looks like she needs a good wash and that bloody thick smudged greasy looking eyeliner drives me mad along with her voice.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
For a near 6 month old child that poor bairn is always looking glum, constantly tired and understimulated. Her eyes never seem to sparkle. 🫤

dannymalinofficial_1710879245445.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
That baby gets passed around more times than pass the parcel. This ain't Sophie holding her as she was the one taking the photo. Now if that was my baby I would have made sure she was in a comfortable position first before taking a photo. Poor kid is never held properly at all. As shown by Sophie herself.

Screenshot_20231117_005518_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20231117_010019_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Fuck off will you Sophie. That poor bairn needs looking after properly, not a phone constantly shoved in her face for Insta likes.
The kid always looks so sad and vulnerable. 😢 And fuck off with the "perfectly imperfect" shite too. It's monotonous.

Screenshot_20240331_160559_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240331_160618_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_160631_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240331_160701_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
They really don't have a clue about the safety of that child do they. Sat in a restaurant and look where there baby is stuffed. Could easily fall off that high booth seat.
Seat in background to clarify what they look like.

Screenshot_20231120_232422_InsMate.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_232638_InsMate.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
It’s so obvious that it’s some weird fetish to her after how she was with her older children when it came to breastfeeding

Reactions: 10
That poor baby looks exhausted and kind of sickly to me 🤷‍♀️
Yeah definitely. I can't stop thinking about her falling on to the floor when she was born!! How can she not have been hurt? The force of it snapped the umbilical cord fgs! If only dopey Sophie had stayed on the sofa or at least on the floor, instead of wallowing around the room making sure it was all on camera!

• Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
How do you even carry a newborn and film yourself at the same time! Support. Her. Head.

Trolls are those who do/post things to deliberately upset and antagonize.
All influencers and online personalities need reminding of this, they think anyone who isn't a fan must be a troll.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Ah thanks for the title guys! ☺🎉
I honestly used to like Danny and RMT. But since he got with that fame hungry weirdo Sophie he's changed massively. They both give me the serious ick now. Pair of self centered idiotic pricks.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
How tiny is that bairn for nearly a 9 month old. Why is there hardly any interaction with her? She's always attached to Sophie or being held by others.

Screenshot_20240521_172440_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow