Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klp86

VIP Member
Can't stand him. Can tell he's a nasty piece of work from his cockiness when ordering
Pisses me off in the YouTube comments how everyone says he’s so nice. I’m like how??? He’s so arrogant. Doesn’t even bother learning please and thank you in the language of whatever foreign country he goes to either. That’s just basic good manners.

Reactions: 8

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Oh dear, that poor child. Where is the happy, chubby, gummy childlike smile? Poor thing looks miserable. I hope this doesn't come across as insensitive but it puts me in mind of Romanian orphanage children you used to see on the news in the 80s

slmapg

VIP Member
on this one it looks like she’s draped it over her head on purpose. It’s got to be insecurity on her part that she has to have her long hair to look pretty/young, see also, the eye make up.
Maybe cos the poor thing looks like it’s dad, and he’s no looker is he? 😂

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I live in the area. I have known of Sophie for years, way back when she was married to her ex and the girls were tiny. She has always been desperate for attention/fame and has been trying to become an influencer. She always shares her posts in local Facebook groups and doesn’t seem get many likes of comments on them.
I have only seen him once when he was doing a meet and greet at a larger event, I walked past him when he sat in the back of his van by himself, his son and I’m guessing his mum were sat outside the van and there was nobody there for him to meet. I am sure some people did come to see him but it obviously wasn’t popular with a long queue of people waiting to meet him.

So I’d say they are popular in their own little bubble of fans but not on a wider scale really even at a local level. Definitely not the best Yorkshire has to offer!!

• Wow

Kel7365

Just had the unfortunate viewing of Danny manhandling all his new year raw meat 😬 there's a sentence I never thought I'd say 😆😳

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I’m probably going to hell for saying this but that baby is very interesting looking isn’t she 😬 I normally go gooey eyed over them but the poor girl is a carbon copy of Danny. I thought she might have changed a bit now she is out of the newborn scrunched up phase but if anything the resemblance is getting stronger.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
I’m probably going to hell for saying this but that baby is very interesting looking isn’t she 😬 I normally go gooey eyed over them but the poor girl is a carbon copy of Danny. I thought she might have changed a bit now she is out of the newborn scrunched up phase but if anything the resemblance is getting stronger.
it’s like they saw the comments that Danny wasn’t the Dad and did everything to prove us wrong!

• Haha
I agree, and it actually bothers me that she doesn't seem to be all that alert. I've used the word 'gormless' quite a bit when I see photos of her, but I also don't know how a baby can look gormless. I don't know, I can't put my finger on it but it worries me every time I see her. No-one seems to be able to hold her properly, I hardly ever see anyone interacting with her, and Sophie seems hell bent on shoving her on the boob at every opportunity. It's as though the baby is her comfort blanket or something. I could be way off the mark, but something isn't right.

Reactions: 7

emm

VIP Member
Who calls their baby their workmate !!!

That baby is nothing more than a prop to her , I’m not joking it looks like one of those abandoned babies on an American true crimes documentaries .
Only an "influencer" would ever cal their child a workmate 🤑

Reactions: 7