Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do they not have a pram? Everytime you see Sophie walking round the streets she's always got the baby in the pouch thing or carries her in her arms, which then in turn always has her engulfed in her thick hair.
I just find it so weird how the baby is always permanent permanently glued to her. Even at home. Baby is about 10 weeks old now but doesn't seem to see anything around her, only Sophie's hair and tits.
There's something strange happening if you ask me, but can't put my finger on what.

View attachment 2602749
They do have a pram as it's been in a few videos, but seems to be hardly used. I thought earlier when I saw that video how Sophie has to be holding the baby whatever she is doing. It's almost as though she now can't do anything or go anywhere without the baby attached to her in some way. I agree, something isn't right but I can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 5

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with preferring a baby carrier to a pram as long as her position is correct (it isn't).

There's definitely everything wrong with not supporting a baby's head, holding her in weird positions and smothering with hair.

Reactions: 5

feel4u

Chatty Member
I like Danny I really do, I get a really bad vibe from the girlfriend/wife? I can't be the only one who thinks she can't actually find Danny attractive surely? Even if he was slim he's not an attractive guy, its gotta be for the fame and attention surely? Am I missing something?
---

So basically trying to do a ladbaby? Another atrocious attention seeking YouTuber
She’s hardly a major babe though, Danny may well feel like he’s punching but his previous wife was pretty, he’s a nice funny guy, girls like that.

Reactions: 4

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
More interested in filming rather than moving her hair out of the baby's face. The amount of times the poor bairn is covered in her thick mane is actually quite disturbing. She started off with it over the back of her shoulder then flicked it forward over the baby's face but never thought to move it away.
As @vegemiteshell says, a furball will be regurgitated when she's winding her. Sophie you are an absolute fucking tit. Literally.

Screenshot_20231119_140609_InsMate.jpg

Screenshot_20231119_140028_InsMate.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
As well as supporting the head the head could also do with having a hat on. It's bloody freezing lately.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Do they not have a pram? Everytime you see Sophie walking round the streets she's always got the baby in the pouch thing or carries her in her arms, which then in turn always has her engulfed in her thick hair.
I just find it so weird how the baby is always permanent permanently glued to her. Even at home. Baby is about 10 weeks old now but doesn't seem to see anything around her, only Sophie's hair and tits.
There's something strange happening if you ask me, but can't put my finger on what.

Screenshot_20231130_221025_InsMate.jpg

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Well that's a right mouthful of a name. And what the fuck is a Dunion?
All this perfectly imperfect crap annoys the hell outa me.
And get your fucking hair out of that bairns face. Again. Poor thing will be constantly gasping for air.

Screenshot_20231013_144007_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231013_144307_InsMate Pro.jpg

feel4u

Chatty Member
Danny was so annoying in the Meat Liquor video bleating on about the can of water costing £3.50 and how it’s like tap water etc etc.

1) no-one made him buy it
2) he orders a bottle of water at literally every place he goes
Typical Yorkshireman though, always moaning about the prices

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ll be bothered about this thread tbh, I think they will just be excited that they are being talked about as it means they are ‘famous’.

Does their baby smile and interact? On her stories there is a video of her playing and chatting with the baby but baby looks really blank and vacant. Poor little thing, I’m not saying anything bad about them or baby, it just seems a bit odd as she has to be about 3 months old by now. Happy to be corrected as I only dip and and out of their posts.
I've had the same concern for a while. The baby seems really quite vacant and unhappy. I've only seen a couple of photos where she is beginning to smile, but even then it doesn't seem right.

More interested in filming rather than moving her hair out of the baby's face. The amount of times the poor bairn is covered in her thick mane is actually quite disturbing. She started off with it over the back of her shoulder then flicked it forward over the baby's face but never thought to move it away.
As @vegemiteshell says, a furball will be regurgitated when she's winding her. Sophie you are an absolute fucking tit. Literally.

View attachment 2580631

View attachment 2580627
I'm not sure she knows she should wind the baby after feeding. In every video she just stops feeding and the baby is lying down,she never winds her. She's more bothered about showing her tits to the world than properly caring for poor Athena. I've never seen a baby look so miserable and with such a lack of interaction with others.

• Sad

Spid

VIP Member
Tbh I think he would probably do alright on CBB, I don’t think he is a horrible person or anything just really desperate for fame and a bit grim for the way his relationship has played out. I think people would like his northern cheeky chappie persona and also that he has a normal background and life.
A lot of celebs seem like that then they get on the show and you wonder how you were ever a fan of theirs

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
That poor baby is struggling so much with the hair again, the way she's constantly wriggling. Sophie you are an idiot.

• Wow