Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I honestly think this js a result of being constantly filmed, there's another child of some influencers I see the same with
Would that be Lauren goodger child Loretta?( or whatever her name is) - Lorena? Sorry I cant remember the name 🤔

Reactions: 1

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Ideas above her station this one. Wants to make 3 documentaries a year. 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 She's a fame hungry wannabe along with her daft husband. They both ooze desperation.

Screenshot_20231209_152809_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231209_152824_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231209_152842_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow

Smv2287

Chatty Member
I would have thought she’d have been able to hold her own head up now… she’s not a new newborn anymore. Something isn’t quite right. Probably doesn’t help that she’s never given the opportunity to look out at the world - her head is always on her mums boob (I know she has to be fed) or in her mums hair.

And have you seen her latest video? She's walking around the shopping centre whilst breastfeeding!! Who does that?! I've never seen anything so ridiculous!

bumblebees19

VIP Member
More bothered about taking selfies than supporting her baby. 🤦🤦🤦
Looks like the poor thing is flopping about. Her little head isn't being supported in most of the photos we've seen.

View attachment 2616503
I think it all comes down to her feeling that she has to demonstrate that she’s a good mum (presumably due to the potential complications of her older children) that actually she ends up not being careful with her. The need to constantly be making content overtakes basic things like holding her properly.

Dianne

Chatty Member
I think she looks nice with her hair up like that though! She should wear it up more often. I can’t go five seconds without without my baby pulling my hair out when it’s down.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Apparently his Christmas song went into the charts but has gone back out and he wants people to get it back in!! What an absolute bell end, he's so desperate for that number one ain't he? I'll say it again, it'll never happen Danny boy.