Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids are often in dangerous situations. No one looking at them. Playing with scissors. In danger of choking. The little ones playing on the big pile of sand that was in the garden at the top.

It's clear they just let them carry on and sometimes they do see what they are doing and don't stop them.
Like noel in the vlog when they were moving rooms and noel putting wardrobes together.
He showed Archie just outside the door beside a drill. He said archies my little helper. He panned to show Archie. Archie was pressing the button on the drill and you could hear it whirring around.
Noel just kept showing Archie he never went over to him and grabbed the drill from him.

Noel saw with his own eyes archie playing with the drill and never did nothing just carried on. I don't know how there are not more accidents.

If these were foster kids you couldn't be doing any of what they're doing.
The kids would be took from them.

Reactions: 6
Spilleroftea how do you know so much sorry if been answered or gone over before I haven’t read every post too long

So they're basically using their hot tub as a paddling pool for the little ones?! And Tillie in there as well with little ones jumping around?! 😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just catching up with the hot tub vlog.
From 4:00 to 4:30 it is just so loud so chaotic ones talking in the background.
Everything is loud. I was just thinking I am so glad I don't live there. Couldn't cope.
Imagine trying to get stuff done and everyone under your foot and just loudness everywhere. I feel like screaming just watching it all.
I need my peace and quiet.
I can imagine maybe some of the older kids go for a walk sometimes to get away from it for a bit.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I'd say she's deffo not preggers if she's in the hottub.. Its highly dangerous it can raise your body temp and cause miscarriage

Reactions: 3
So they're basically using their hot tub as a paddling pool for the little ones?! And Tillie in there as well with little ones jumping around?! 😱😱😱
The best one is when Sue said. Lola is too human to sleep in a dog bed. She sleeps on Tillie’s bed. Complete with Tillie and her healing leg !

• Wow
Did anyone notice when they swapped the kids bedrooms, she told Archie this was his room and he said something about sleeping in Katie Tillie Amy and Ellie’s room

Reactions: 2
Spilleroftea how do you know so much sorry if been answered or gone over before I haven’t read every post too long
Because we were friends for 7-8 years and on a private Facebook group.
If you look at previous threads I have shared some things that were said on this group ect.
More to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice when they swapped the kids bedrooms, she told Archie this was his room and he said something about sleeping in Katie Tillie Amy and Ellie’s room
I don’t think any of them have ever been encouraged to sleep in their own beds. Anything for an easy life. Its sad really.

So they are joking with Archie about sleeping in the rabbit house instead of Katie's bed and Archie says he'll sleep with Katie and Noel's response is "I taught you well." What the eff? Is there are cultural difference in the meaning of this? Because it's absolutely disgusting from where I come from when it's in that context.

I've always had an issue with the younger kids sleeping with the older kids but it's hard to bring up without seeming to accuse any one person of deviant behavior. Even in regular size families bed sharing is something to discourage but in a family that large you should extra discourage it. These children just have never received the appropriate attention and direction they need. They are basically institutionalised. None of the littles should be sleeping with the bigs.

Also, I'm not good with coming up with names but someone should come up with something about how fast that rabbit will disappear when they get it because it's never going to work out.

Reactions: 7
That hutch in the vlog is completely unsuitable for a rabbit. The rabbit should be able to stand up in it and run in a straight line.
Doubt the poor rabbit will have a run, they have all fake grass so nowhere to put one for exercise.

• Sad
So they are joking with Archie about sleeping in the rabbit house instead of Katie's bed and Archie says he'll sleep with Katie and Noel's response is "I taught you well." What the eff? Is there are cultural difference in the meaning of this? Because it's absolutely disgusting from where I come from when it's in that context.

I've always had an issue with the younger kids sleeping with the older kids but it's hard to bring up without seeming to accuse any one person of deviant behavior. Even in regular size families bed sharing is something to discourage but in a family that large you should extra discourage it. These children just have never received the appropriate attention and direction they need. They are basically institutionalised. None of the littles should be sleeping with the bigs.

Also, I'm not good with coming up with names but someone should come up with something about how fast that rabbit will disappear when they get it because it's never going to work out.
I think noel was saying I taught you well about about building the rabbit hutch.
As he does all the DIY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.