Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not encourage the girls to adopt an older rabbit! Typical radfords new new new.

They'll soon tire of a rabbit šŸ‡ when they go back to school! Poor thing will be a hutch 24/7!

Your supposed to treat the hot tub 24 hours before you use it!!
Yes on all.
The poor rabbit will be forgotten and even more in the winter. Unless they get 2 and breed them for content. Not the first vloggers to breed animals for content and money.

And yep that hot tub will be minging in a week. They cant have checked the PH correctly. They didnt leave it 24 hours after filling and then recheck the PH and chemicals.
The amount of people in and out of it I can see the PH fluctuating constantly and it being a nightmare to clean and balance the chemicals

Reactions: 3
God sue has made me mad, pretending that the hot tub was partly bought to help Tillie! If i see sue helping tillie with her physio in there, i will eat my hat. Poor tillie looks absolutely skeletal, i could cry for her. And sue giggling like a schoolgirl, knocking back the prosecco with the teenagers ... if she isnt pregnant already she will be after that. ƀnd Noel sayong je wpuldnt get in the hot tub just yet but would "admire you all from the bar" makes me want to vomit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No way could she physically watch all those kids at once I was scared if one was under the water she couldn't see

Reactions: 2
Chloe looks really raggedy in that hot tub vlog too. The blonde hair, tattoos and fillers make her look like a wannabe Coachella goer. Iā€™m just waiting on the other girls to get fillers but Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll pull them off more than gappy yappy MilliešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chloe looks really raggedy in that hot tub vlog too. The blonde hair, tattoos and fillers make her look like a wannabe Coachella goer. Iā€™m just waiting on the other girls to get fillers but Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll pull them off more than gappy yappy MilliešŸ˜‚
Yeah, Chloe was a cute teenager, and now she looks so much older than she is. The blonde does her no favours IMO. Not to be offensive, but I've always found it odd that she has that giant cross tattoo. I've never thought that they were particularly religious?

Reactions: 6
Yeah, Chloe was a cute teenager, and now she looks so much older than she is. The blonde does her no favours IMO. Not to be offensive, but I've always found it odd that she has that giant cross tattoo. I've never thought that they were particularly religious?
They had a big Christening but I donā€™t see them going to church on sundays or even praying at all. The cross is just to be more edgy and boho. It took me a while to realise what Sueā€™s hand tattoo was until I realised it was a tribute to Alfie. A tattoo for your son is a nice gesture but her hand tattoo looks like two blotches or like a dog walked on her hand or something

Sorry if I'm being dense, but was it one of the O'loughlin kids that can't be shown on camera or one of the O'Rourkes?

The O'Rourkes are really pushing their social media after the birth of another baby boy in lockdown and have recently been gifted a muscle foods pack.
A comment on their insta really made me laugh, someone telling them to be careful with musclefood stuff, because one of the packs they bought were off. Yay! Ad win. šŸ˜‚
Oā€™Rorkes are chavs. How she manages everyday with those oversized glasses and mahoosive gold earrings Iā€™ve no idea. They scream unhinged. Plus one of her kids canā€™t be filmed, interesting
Itā€™s her own personal woman stamp lol

• Haha
The thing with the rabbits is rabbits don't really like to be handled or to have a lot of noise and people around. So then the rabbit is going to lash out and scratch the kids and the kids are going to end up not liking the rabbit and the rabbit will be abandoned and end up disappearing just like the chickens and half their dogs. They need to stop getting animals or at least show they are capable of researching how to care for the animals they want to get. A tiny bit of research on rabbits would show them they aren't a good pet for a busy household.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watch from time to time and i just cant believe they actually have that many children?? Just blows my mind. Surely it isn't healthy for sue's body? How do they afford to feed them all? Clothe them? It just looks like she's a child minder or something. For years I have seen them in the press and thought no way do they sustain themselves on the bakery profit. How do they do it? Obviously now they get youtube money but in the past?

I can't imagine living next door to them/ in the same street. All those kids must make so much noise and seeing them getting a hot tub/ new car etc when so many are losing their jobs.

Watching the children free for all in the hot tub šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬.
The kids are all far too thin but then they live on junk. A good meal would be so much better.

Reactions: 3
The thing with the rabbits is rabbits don't really like to be handled or to have a lot of noise and people around. So then the rabbit is going to lash out and scratch the kids and the kids are going to end up not liking the rabbit and the rabbit will be abandoned and end up disappearing just like the chickens and half their dogs. They need to stop getting animals or at least show they are capable of researching how to care for the animals they want to get. A tiny bit of research on rabbits would show them they aren't a good pet for a busy household.
I forgot about the chickens! Madness

Reactions: 1
On one of there posts she states itā€™s their niece they foster thatā€™s why she canā€™t be shown

Also watched the vlog and poor pheobe the boy jumped on her, far too many in the hot tub
Thereā€™s a fair few posts going around about the behaviour of their boys. They scream chav

Just seen the hot tub on stories, didnt half feel on edge, just hope those little ones are never left unsupervised

Just saw the big families programme is on tonight at 10.55 on channel 5 for about the billionth time, it will be good to have a different family for a change!

Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s a point where are the chickens? I hope they havenā€™t done Geoff from Coronation Street and roasted them for dinner or worse still they are up close with some mushrooms in a Radford šŸ„§

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread name suggestion: Radford family #8 Hot tub, garden cinema & drinks bar, theyā€™ve even purchased a brand new car.

Reactions: 11
When sue was in the hot tub she really emphasised that sheā€™s drinking Prosecco if she is pregnant sheā€™s really trying to throw people off

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.