Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Not the Radford family's biggest fan at all but I don't like the way people here are taking the piss out of children's looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

MrOnions

I find it kinda sad that they only made 3 breakfasts for sue noel and Chloe and all the other kids just sat around watching. That upset me. When noel says he’ll be there for a month eating it. Chloe replies., the kids always want some! Erm well make them some then! I was always left out like that as a kid as my stepdad is only my younger sisters dad and hed bring treats for himself, mum and my sis and I’d always just wanna cry

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Officedoor123

VIP Member
God sue has made me mad, pretending that the hot tub was partly bought to help Tillie! If i see sue helping tillie with her physio in there, i will eat my hat. Poor tillie looks absolutely skeletal, i could cry for her. And sue giggling like a schoolgirl, knocking back the prosecco with the teenagers ... if she isnt pregnant already she will be after that. Ànd Noel sayong je wpuldnt get in the hot tub just yet but would "admire you all from the bar" makes me want to vomit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Are they even eligible to move to NZ? Would the New Zealand tax payer really want to pick up the bill for however many kids go over? Also, it's really expensive (I'm married to a Kiwi) and the exchange rate is terrible.
Unless New Zealand is facing high demand for teen mothers and pies made under questionable hygiene conditions, I would say no.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Probably going to be unpopular here but the sharing of baby’s grave constantly is tacky.
And even worse when you frame the car perfectly in the background.

Reactions: 21

BarkingTree

Ok so some things I know from someone in the area who has kids at her school.
The baby was conceived at a party, this is confirmed by a comment on millies insta.
The baby daddy was a hook up according to locals.
locals have also stated that the daddy claims she said she was covered.
And that she was desperate for a baby!
Would have been quite easy for him to put a condom on his penis. Not just to prevent pregnancy but also to prevent the spread of infection. Men need to take an active part in their fertility and sexual health.

Reactions: 19

Kingbin

VIP Member
Oooo thank you will look through more now :) weren’t disbelieving in any way just wondered like if you were family hehe
I always thought the kids seem to come across polite, well mannered etc until I saw Sophie and her comments on the nanny story. Then seeing Millie- she seems really gobby and loud, doesn’t come across well. The boys seem nice and quiet.
Sophie is a nasty chav. Millie is hot on her heels. Chloe seems ok apart from looking like a reject from Ru Paul’s Drag Race

• Haha
Reactions: 17

2020two

Chatty Member
Having spent most of the day crying in unison with my 5 month old twins on my own as they won't give me a seconds breather I am somewhat jealous of all the teenagers Sue palms her latest dolly onto 😂 can I borrow one? 🤣

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I've always wondered if Sue felt that her parents had 'cheated' her out of her first baby, as her mum cared for Chris whilst she continued school. I don't know when she left education but it's possible that she had Sophie as soon as she could after finishing as she wanted a baby of her own to mother.

I believe there's an aspect of truth to their claims that they wanted a big family due to their adoptions. I think they probably decided to not make any attempt to prevent pregnancy after Sophie and see what happened.

I think there likely came a point where someone (likely family - possibly after Luke as that is when the pattern of a baby almost every year began) questioned the number of children they had and instead of taking stock of the situation Sue and Noel decided they were going to prove them wrong and keep on going.

I now think they keep going for the status more than anything else.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I don't understand why it would be tacky. He was their son and they believe in things like heaven and such and this is their way to show he continues to be part of the family even in death.

Yes, it's literally in the post with the gravestone.
Tacky because it’s a baby’s grave and I don’t think I would share it constantly on Instagram for likes and to showcase a car.
I believe in many things, but I also believe that graves should be treated with respect, they are a sacred place and shouldn’t be used in this way all over social media.

Reactions: 16

MrOnions

Nobody else on this thread has gone to the extent of taking a screenshot from one of the vlogs to display how she hasn’t ‘dropped the weight’ though have they 🙄 I’m in no way a Sue supporter but think it’s a bit mean to poke fun at that
Get it in your head. I’ve said now, I wasn’t poking fun at her. I was saying the speculation of her being pregnant could be true due to the shape of her stomach. Bloody Nora, show me exactly where I ‘poked fun at her’ because I never. You’re dragging this on now to make it something it wasn’t.

Look back at the previous vlogs, the bloat has gotten bigger!
Careful. Weasel will come for you next

Pjw596

Another reason I think Sue is preggers!
Either she is or she’s trying like crazy, your always told your most fertile just after having a baby. Bet her midwives are just waiting for her to call . wonder if they all bet on how long before she calls lol

• Haha