Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my god your poor neighbors !! are you taking no consideration at all? and I already feel sorry for the rabbits, they go through 100 hands and shouts

That was a quote from their page 🤣 she's right though

Reactions: 3
I have 4 rabbits and they’re not easy ‘starter’ pets. I sometimes find them more work than my cat and dog combined

I’m sick of the constant ‘at least they’re not on benefits’ comments from their arselickers, every Facebook post has hundreds of them🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Finally looked through the youtube comments and wow. It is crazy how many people are positively commenting on their lives. Nothing about their lives is normal. They are seeing 20 minutes total of a day and it's obviously a selective moment of the day and very edited. How can they think this represents the average day for them? I guess it's much like reality tv where people think it's an accurate representation when it's nothing more than a highly edited storyline that the channel thinks will be most entertaining for their audience.

Also sick of the "at least they aren't on benefits". First, being on benefits doesn't indicate a person is lazy, irresponsible or bad. Second, not being on benefits isn't a sign that they are good parents. Having 22 children means they are not good parents.

Reactions: 11
All these people that are up their backsides seem to be oblivious to what all these pregnancies and births have cost the NHS. Add to that every other cost including healthcare schooling etc. They are unreal.

Reactions: 5
They're getting a rabbit? Oh god :(. I used to own rabbits and they're not good starter pets. They're also very, very noise sensitive. My first rabbit (an indoor rabbit) had a heart attack after being scared by a bad thunderstorm one night. I can imagine in an environment as loud and chaotic as the Radford household's, the poor rabbit would really struggle and wouldn't live long. This is why you volunteer at rescues instead (a local RSPCA branch might appreciate Katie & Aimee visiting and volunteering after Covid-19). As others have mentioned, my dog is definitely easier to look after than my rabbits were.

Reactions: 2
Why do they want all their girls to end with an E sound? They’re not the Duggars to be having themed names like that how stupid 😂 they’re half arsing it anyway because the boys have normal names that are nothing alike but nooooooo the girls must end with an E🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Why do they want all their girls to end with an E sound? They’re not the Duggars to be having themed names like that how stupid 😂 they’re half arsing it anyway because the boys have normal names that are nothing alike but nooooooo the girls must end with an E🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Well the Duggar name theme is even more stupid. They end up with several kids basically having the same name.

The name theming for the girls wouldn't be so bad if the expectations with the Radford girls weren't so different to what's expected of the boys. In the earliest specials the girls even brought up how bullshit it was that they have to cook, clean and watch the kids while the boys had no expectation of the same. I think now you can see the results of it. The boys claim privacy desires (which is great and I'm glad they chose that) but the girls largely don't. Maybe they truly enjoy the cameras more, but more likely their grooming to be expected to take on parental roles has led them to feel like they need to contribute to the main form of household income. This is only loosely connected with the naming theme, but it's correlates with the boys having more individuality even since birth from something as simple as their name.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I honestly feel physically sick at the thought of them having a rabbit. I’m not a rabbit expert so please correct me if I’m inaccurate but surely with all those children and 3 other dogs that can’t be safe?
Will they even clean the cage properly, we cleaned ours under the impression we was doing everything correct and our poor rabbit died of fly strike. People think they’re easy pets but they’re not.
I just can’t, rabbit will end up giving it’s self a heart attack in the chaos 😓

Redford teen up the duff, Another excuse for more free stuff!
Not an expert but kept rabbits since I was a kid.
The hutch is too small especially considering there wont be a run on the fake plastic grass for it.
It will need to be cleaned at least twice a week, which is fine now and in summer but when kids are back at school and in winter its so easy to loose interest.
The 3 dogs and noise will make an already skittish and scared animal even more scared. Rabbits are cute but not the best pet for kids.

Finally looked through the youtube comments and wow. It is crazy how many people are positively commenting on their lives. Nothing about their lives is normal. They are seeing 20 minutes total of a day and it's obviously a selective moment of the day and very edited. How can they think this represents the average day for them? I guess it's much like reality tv where people think it's an accurate representation when it's nothing more than a highly edited storyline that the channel thinks will be most entertaining for their audience.

Also sick of the "at least they aren't on benefits". First, being on benefits doesn't indicate a person is lazy, irresponsible or bad. Second, not being on benefits isn't a sign that they are good parents. Having 22 children means they are not good parents.
Absolutely, why is on benefits seen as the ultimate parental fail... I'd say their selfishness and obvious lack of regard for their children is far worse... Its society at its finest again.. And yes how is a 20 minute highly edited blog a true representation of family life.. Its all crap that house will be stuff of nightmares I guarentee it

Reactions: 5
And then they call one Bon Bon all the time??????

Its like since they’re Australia trip was cancelled, they’re determined to waste the money on something? Sue wanted a caravan but they didn’t end up getting that, Still looking for a massive outdoor dining set, oh I know we can blow these thousands of pounds on a hot tub, why can’t they keep the money in the bank? Why does it have to be spent on ridiculous lavish item? Sue is so materialistic it’s unreal

Reactions: 7
I’m waiting to see what the second seven seater car will be. If it’s another RR that’s gotta be a massive piss take!! Frauds! Maybe they will feature in their own episode of “can’t pay we will take it away” soon ha ha

• Haha
Absolutely, why is on benefits seen as the ultimate parental fail... I'd say their selfishness and obvious lack of regard for their children is far worse... Its society at its finest again.. And yes how is a 20 minute highly edited blog a true representation of family life.. Its all crap that house will be stuff of nightmares I guarentee it
I assume the not on benefits comments are saying people shouldn't be critical of them as they are self supporting their millions of children.
The issue that these comments aren't taking into account are the extra cost to the likes of the NHS and Schools.
Now if a large family have regular jobs they would be paying tax so you could say they are paying in what they are taking, but I bet my bottom dollar that the full social media earnings arent disclosed so they probably aren't paying all the tax they should

I assume the not on benefits comments are saying people shouldn't be critical of them as they are self supporting their millions of children.
The issue that these comments aren't taking into account are the extra cost to the likes of the NHS and Schools.
Now if a large family have regular jobs they would be paying tax so you could say they are paying in what they are taking, but I bet my bottom dollar that the full social media earnings arent disclosed so they probably aren't paying all the tax they should
Social media and newspaper earnings won’t be declared.

Reactions: 1
These people do realise child benefit counts as benefits, only one the Radfords have said they get.

Social media and newspaper earnings won’t be declared.
They should do because most media agencies will request your UTR number (unique tax reference). They keep a paper trail which ultimately will lead HMRC right to your door. I'm sure they must have an accountant who helps them write off as much as humanly possible to the kids, expenses such as cars, even electricity and the new phones etc. The list is absolutely huge

They should do because most media agencies will request your UTR number (unique tax reference). They keep a paper trail which ultimately will lead HMRC right to your door. I'm sure they must have an accountant who helps them write off as much as humanly possible to the kids, expenses such as cars, even electricity and the new phones etc. The list is absolutely huge
That hot tub will be written off as content too, holidays as well.

They will be getting mobility probably higher for Tilly, so that may explain the rr, probably leased.

Daniel in the hot tub with his mates, is that allowed under social distancing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.