Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pushed them from normal large family to being how they are now wonder how it all started who approached the press their are other families similar size out there you just don’t hear about them and I’m sure they get a cold shudder at the thought of being known throughout the whole country do they regret their fame they must have had major help early days nearly impossible to get a mortgage with a massive family now

Reactions: 4
They did 15 kids and counting, then 16 ect and back then they were different people. it was a bit of press every year or so and Sue said the money paid for a holiday.
I would say things changed 2 years ago when the first freebies started coming in and the Florida & Australia trips, after that was the major change and Sue was talking about vlogging to Kirsty Freer but they were in a contract with the TV company.

I don’t know at what point they planned a huge number of kids, but I am guessing it was when she was having 1 a year.

Reactions: 7
They did 15 kids and counting, then 16 ect and back then they were different people. it was a bit of press every year or so and Sue said the money paid for a holiday.
I would say things changed 2 years ago when the first freebies started coming in and the Florida & Australia trips, after that was the major change and Sue was talking about vlogging to Kirsty Freer but they were in a contract with the TV company.

I don’t know at what point they planned a huge number of kids, but I am guessing it was when she was having 1 a year.
Would think she would use Kirsty freer as a warning sign with what happened to them they say money changes people wouldn’t mind finding out lol but not at the expensive of the kids

I think the only reason they had a big gap between Chris and Sophie was because her parents kept a strict eye on things. Once they married and moved in together I doubt they ever used contraception. On tax credits it paid to have a big family. Obviously the wider issue is the psychological need to keep having more, there is much more to it than simply loving kids.

What pushed them from normal large family to being how they are now wonder how it all started who approached the press their are other families similar size out there you just don’t hear about them and I’m sure they get a cold shudder at the thought of being known throughout the whole country do they regret their fame they must have had major help early days nearly impossible to get a mortgage with a massive family now
I
I can't imagine there are other families this size at all!

It's weird to me that they are in serious discussion to purchase a camper to "roadtrip" for the summer. Who. Is. Funding. Them? Did their Sue and Noel's parents have an estate or trust that was left to them? Did Tillie get compensation? Because don't forget, aside from her leg needing a brace, she also had spells of convulsions and fits, real scary stuff. Anyway, why buy new vehicles and campers when your house looks like a tip?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Would think she would use Kirsty freer as a warning sign with what happened to them they say money changes people wouldn’t mind finding out lol but not at the expensive of the kids
What happened to the freers? We’re they on any documentary’s?

Reactions: 2
But even with the 15 child family they still 5 children on top which would be a large family in itself.

I think the Duggars have 19 children and the Bates who also have 19 would be the only other one close to theirs.

Yes the freers did documentary’s but their thread was deleted after they split.

But even with the 15 child family they still 5 children on top which would be a large family in itself.

I think the Duggars have 19 children and the Bates who also have 19 would be the only other one close to theirs.
The bates and Duggar’s are both fundies though who believe in the basic life principles and training of a child ect.
The Radfords only believe everyone is jealous of them!

Reactions: 4
Think it was kids and counting they split up after a cruise she definitely had that want to shove his camera where the sun don’t shine look before

Yes the freers did documentary’s but their thread was deleted after they split.

The bates and Duggar’s are both fundies though who believe in the basic life principles and training of a child ect.
The Radfords only believe everyone is jealous of them!
Liked the Bates even the Duggar’s to a point can’t stand the radfraud tho

Reactions: 1
Think it was kids and counting they split up after a cruise she definitely had that want to shove his camera where the sun don’t shine look before

Liked the Bates even the Duggar’s to a point can’t stand the radfraud tho
The Freers did a Christmas one too.

The duggars and the bates are awful.
The Duggars covered up Josh molesting his sisters.
Both believe in blanket training and breaking the will of the child, its total control.
The Plath Family are another one.

Reactions: 5
The Freers did a Christmas one too.

The duggars and the bates are awful.
The Duggars covered up Josh molesting his sisters.
Both believe in blanket training and breaking the will of the child, its total control.
The Plath Family are another one.
At least the yanks are weirdly entertaining the radfraud are depressing to watch funny to witch about tho they could do a meet up josh and Noel would have heaps in common

• Haha
I live in the same town as the Freers. Kristy is lovely and from what I have seen happier for the split. They never made much money from youtube I don't think, not Radford levels anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.