Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I lived in the US from the ages of 14-24, and I think that big families (and by big, I mean like 6+ kids, not necessarily Duggar or Radford-sized) are seen as kind of fun and all-American, while in Britain they're seen as gaming the system and relying on the taxpayer. Of course, that perception entirely changes based on the race of the American large family, but that's a conversation for a different time.
My thinking was that the person searching YouTube for how to build a bar in their garden/yard is more likely to be American than British, and the Radfords are trying to capitalise on that.
I get what you are saying but I dont think they are that clever.
Their poor clickbait attempts showthat

Reactions: 4
I'm still confused about who she is. I tried to google but nothing came up with the name given upthread.

Honestly that would make sense. I'm American and when my friends and I talk about the Radfords we talk about how we find their house and yard, I mean garden, a bit strange. I know all my time spent living or traveling in Europe and the UK I often wished for more usable outdoor space. The last time I was in Scotland for 6 months, I stayed in a house that connected to the house where the owner stayed and poor thing always got so concerned every time she saw me sitting out, especially on days it was windy or cold (which was everyday really). I am personally not interested in an outdoor bar, but they are popular here. Outdoor cinemas and beanbags and huge furniture and play equipment...definitely appealing to an American audience.

We also have a much larger threshold for accepting big families. We don't have anything like child benefits and our social safety nets just work differently. Big families here also tend to be associated with the very religious, which generally experience a lot of acceptance here. It helps that the big families that have made it on tv have all be painted in very good lights.

So yes, long was of me saying that it makes sense if they are trying to appeal to an American audience. More clicks, more views, more money.
This is who I was referencing before

Sorry if I was misleading before was multitasking dinner and Tattle! I’m from the US too but live in the UK, the cost of having children in the US is insane. The Radfords have no idea.

Please tell me someone else noticed phoebe got drugged under the hot tub water by the kids bombarding around her 🥵 I nearly had a panic attack

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is who I was referencing before

Sorry if I was misleading before was multitasking dinner and Tattle! I’m from the US too but live in the UK, the cost of having children in the US is insane. The Radfords have no idea.
I was asked to take part in that. No effing chance 😂

• Haha
I was asked to take part in that. No effing chance 😂
We all used to quite enjoy watching that out sheer morbid curiosity but would rather stick our heads in a barrel of rattle snakes than be on it maybe the radfords will fit in nicely

Reactions: 2
Sue doesn’t want another baby, pigs can fly. I bet her vag is bigger than the M25
We all used to quite enjoy watching that out sheer morbid curiosity but would rather stick our heads in a barrel of rattle snakes than be on it maybe the radfords will fit in nicely
I read both of these comments too quickly and it merged into one, resulting in me reading it as “I bet her vag is bigger than the M25. we all used to quite enjoy watching that” :sick:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still confused about who she is. I tried to google but nothing came up with the name given upthread.

Honestly that would make sense. I'm American and when my friends and I talk about the Radfords we talk about how we find their house and yard, I mean garden, a bit strange. I know all my time spent living or traveling in Europe and the UK I often wished for more usable outdoor space. The last time I was in Scotland for 6 months, I stayed in a house that connected to the house where the owner stayed and poor thing always got so concerned every time she saw me sitting out, especially on days it was windy or cold (which was everyday really). I am personally not interested in an outdoor bar, but they are popular here. Outdoor cinemas and beanbags and huge furniture and play equipment...definitely appealing to an American audience.

We also have a much larger threshold for accepting big families. We don't have anything like child benefits and our social safety nets just work differently. Big families here also tend to be associated with the very religious, which generally experience a lot of acceptance here. It helps that the big families that have made it on tv have all be painted in very good lights.

So yes, long was of me saying that it makes sense if they are trying to appeal to an American audience. More clicks, more views, more money.
So how does the matter of sex at 12 then pregnant at 13 by someone 4 years older go down with Americans cause it sickens us the hell out of us brits we think the radfords give all us big families a bad name

So how does the matter of sex at 12 then pregnant at 13 by someone 4 years older go down with Americans cause it sickens us the hell out of us brits we think the radfords give all us big families a bad name
They do though. He’s basically a sex pest, the amount of time they’ve spent together since is irrelevant, it still happened. Say going back about 3/4 years ago they were relatable to large families, now they ain’t, it’s a tit show

Reactions: 1
Please tell me someone else noticed phoebe got drugged under the hot tub water by the kids bombarding around her 🥵 I nearly had a panic attack
Yes, I saw. My stomach dropped.

There will be a wide range of feelings about it just as there are in Britain. Also a wide range of feelings on the matter of big families in general.

Thank god Millies insta story has gone. What an utterly pointless story that was. Stupid cow! I hope she moves out and pays her own bills, get a taste of real life

There was another one the O Rourkes I think? Anyway they are utterly pathetic too. One of the kids can’t be shown on camera? How suss is that? Yep! That’s the type C5 go for !!
Sorry if I'm being dense, but was it one of the O'loughlin kids that can't be shown on camera or one of the O'Rourkes?

The O'Rourkes are really pushing their social media after the birth of another baby boy in lockdown and have recently been gifted a muscle foods pack.
A comment on their insta really made me laugh, someone telling them to be careful with musclefood stuff, because one of the packs they bought were off. Yay! Ad win. 😂

• Haha
Sorry if I'm being dense, but was it one of the O'loughlin kids that can't be shown on camera or one of the O'Rourkes?

The O'Rourkes are really pushing their social media after the birth of another baby boy in lockdown and have recently been gifted a muscle foods pack.
A comment on their insta really made me laugh, someone telling them to be careful with musclefood stuff, because one of the packs they bought were off. Yay! Ad win. 😂
O’Rorkes are chavs. How she manages everyday with those oversized glasses and mahoosive gold earrings I’ve no idea. They scream unhinged. Plus one of her kids can’t be filmed, interesting 🤷🏼‍♀️

O’Rorkes are chavs. How she manages everyday with those oversized glasses and mahoosive gold earrings I’ve no idea. They scream unhinged. Plus one of her kids can’t be filmed, interesting 🤷🏼‍♀️
On one of there posts she states it’s their niece they foster that’s why she can’t be shown

Also watched the vlog and poor pheobe the boy jumped on her, far too many in the hot tub

It seems Sonya Anderson has had another baby too according to her social media? No surprise the O'Rourkes had another, the mum was clearly coercing the father into it.

Just watched the vlog and she didn’t drink out of that glass, she made too much of an effort to say what she was drinking, and spoke too soon after, she’s definitely expecting again

I watch from time to time and i just cant believe they actually have that many children?? Just blows my mind. Surely it isn't healthy for sue's body? How do they afford to feed them all? Clothe them? It just looks like she's a child minder or something. For years I have seen them in the press and thought no way do they sustain themselves on the bakery profit. How do they do it? Obviously now they get youtube money but in the past?

I can't imagine living next door to them/ in the same street. All those kids must make so much noise and seeing them getting a hot tub/ new car etc when so many are losing their jobs.

Watching the children free for all in the hot tub 😬😬.

I don't think that Sue will stop having babies until she is forced to stop - be it by menopause or a very serious internal issue. She likes the attention of being pregnant too much.

I am scared for her when she does stop having babies, though. She's spent 16.5 years of her life pregnant and her body is used to the cycle of continually having babies. As others have said, she could develop a growth in the womb or something. She's at such a high risk of leaving 22 children motherless.

Why show the flipping cereal boxes? Obviously another sponsorship deal 🙄

Having a hot tub with that many small children is a really bad idea. It's impossible to supervise them properly and the kids are often unattended in the garden. Now that the hot tub is there they must never be left unattended.
They also leak from every orifice. I dread to imagine their secretions 🤢

• Sick
Why not encourage the girls to adopt an older rabbit! Typical radfords new new new.

They'll soon tire of a rabbit 🐇 when they go back to school! Poor thing will be a hutch 24/7!

Your supposed to treat the hot tub 24 hours before you use it!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.