Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because we were friends for 7-8 years and on a private Facebook group.
If you look at previous threads I have shared some things that were said on this group ect.
More to come.
Oooo thank you will look through more now :) weren’t disbelieving in any way just wondered like if you were family hehe

Reactions: 1
The back of their garden is full of new tat. Really grinds me when they play “magical” music to kids thrashing about in a hot tub.

Reactions: 4
I always thought the kids seem to come across polite, well mannered etc until I saw Sophie and her comments on the nanny story. Then seeing Millie- she seems really gobby and loud, doesn’t come across well. The boys seem nice and quiet.

Reactions: 3
Please tell me someone else noticed phoebe got drugged under the hot tub water by the kids bombarding around her 🥵 I nearly had a panic attack
i seen that. My heart was in my mouth. One of the other kids literally Kano on her back sending her right under, swallowing the water.

Reactions: 6
Oooo thank you will look through more now :) weren’t disbelieving in any way just wondered like if you were family hehe
I always thought the kids seem to come across polite, well mannered etc until I saw Sophie and her comments on the nanny story. Then seeing Millie- she seems really gobby and loud, doesn’t come across well. The boys seem nice and quiet.
Sophie is a nasty chav. Millie is hot on her heels. Chloe seems ok apart from looking like a reject from Ru Paul’s Drag Race

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they are joking with Archie about sleeping in the rabbit house instead of Katie's bed and Archie says he'll sleep with Katie and Noel's response is "I taught you well." What the eff? Is there are cultural difference in the meaning of this? Because it's absolutely disgusting from where I come from when it's in that context.

I've always had an issue with the younger kids sleeping with the older kids but it's hard to bring up without seeming to accuse any one person of deviant behavior. Even in regular size families bed sharing is something to discourage but in a family that large you should extra discourage it. These children just have never received the appropriate attention and direction they need. They are basically institutionalised. None of the littles should be sleeping with the bigs.

Also, I'm not good with coming up with names but someone should come up with something about how fast that rabbit will disappear when they get it because it's never going to work out.
I think he said “I taught you well” to Katie and Amy for building the hutch haha

Reactions: 2
I think he said “I taught you well” to Katie and Amy for building the hutch haha
I've rewatched that scene and I don't see a cut or anything and the comment in response to Archie saying he prefers to sleep with Katie. Maybe behind the camera he had turned to Katie and Aimieey and was talking directly to them but since the camera was still pointing at Archie it appears the response was to Archie.

It's still troublesome that not only are the older kids parentified but they have young children sleeping with older children. That should not be happening, especially in a house of that size.

When I was Katie's age I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning texting with my friends and talking to boys. Not only does she have to share a room with three little sisters, she has to share a bed with a toddler. So so unfair. I wonder how aware Sue and Noel even are of where the kids sleep.

Reactions: 3
I feel so bad for poor Bonnie. It's such a stressful household with all the people and noise and a lot of babies just can't take it. On top of that there is a bit of disrupted attachment because basically overnight she was with Sue and Noel and then she wasn't. It seemed like Ellie took care of her a lot before Heidie was born now Ellie takes care of Heidi a lot. I bet they leave her in the crib a lot, especially in the morning. They don't even teach the kids baby sign so on top of the stress and attachment issues, she can't even communicate her basic needs.

I just feel so bad for the kids and it bothers me that the government isn't willing to step in when families are actively harming their children by continuing to have more than they can adequately care for.

So hang on a minute who was watching all those children in the hot tub while they were bleating on about the rabbit hutch prison.
Oh that's right. Nobody.

Sue seems either really pissed off at the moment or really depressed. Very very little content with Heidie which seems odd.
Wait till archie gets hold of that rabbit. Best not leave that drill lying around.....

It’s annoying how they’ve got the older kids to do some of the vlogging- passing jobs down again like they do 🥴

as for the rabbit, another and for pure content

their heads Must be so big with reading all of the comments on YouTube/ eg you’re such great caring parents Sue and Noel, amazing family, you are so calm and your children are so well behaved 😳 don’t these ponces realise that the records are showing a selective part of their day, I’m sure I could portray myself to be a calm parent by EDITING a video!!
Really winds me up/ not saying they are uncaring but I think they need to supervise the children a lot better. I’m no means a helicopter parent but some of what they do isn’t right

I honestly feel physically sick at the thought of them having a rabbit. I’m not a rabbit expert so please correct me if I’m inaccurate but surely with all those children and 3 other dogs that can’t be safe?
Will they even clean the cage properly, we cleaned ours under the impression we was doing everything correct and our poor rabbit died of fly strike. People think they’re easy pets but they’re not.
I just can’t, rabbit will end up giving it’s self a heart attack in the chaos 😓

I’m singing that to the tune of “we didn’t start the fire” too! 😂
Redford teen up the duff, Another excuse for more free stuff!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.