Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioned a few pages back but it was in either 20/21 KAC that they had the big discussion about contraception with the older girls and Chloe shared that she approached Sue and asked her to make an appointment to put her on it when she was younger. I think Sophie said the she did the same. They then asked Millie (on camera!) is she wanted Sue to make an appointment for her and she said no - wonder if that was all for the camera or if that was the only time she got asked if she needed help to go on the pill?

Reactions: 5
Mentioned a few pages back but it was in either 20/21 KAC that they had the big discussion about contraception with the older girls and Chloe shared that she approached Sue and asked her to make an appointment to put her on it when she was younger. I think Sophie said the she did the same. They then asked Millie (on camera!) is she wanted Sue to make an appointment for her and she said no - wonder if that was all for the camera or if that was the only time she got asked if she needed help to go on the pill?
She was only about 16 when that was filmed so she probably didn’t want to admit she was having sex so she thought she didn’t need to go on it

It's not just for sleeping, what about personal space, doing their homework, bringing back their friends? In one of the early KAC I think it was Aimee who was only about 8 or so saying that she couldn't do homework as she had nowhere to do it without the younger ones ripping it up or destroying it.
They definitely need to trade that makeup room for a study/bedroom or one of the boys with the huge rooms can fit another desk in for homework and they can have their gaming desk there too. Education is important and sacrificing your children of this just for the sake of your addiction is so unfair. They could even put a desk down in the basement hallway where the treadmill is.

Reactions: 3
She was only about 16 when that was filmed so she probably didn’t want to admit she was having sex so she thought she didn’t need to go on it
This was the one where she had just turned 18?

They definitely need to trade that makeup room for a study/bedroom or one of the boys with the huge rooms can fit another desk in for homework and they can have their gaming desk there too. Education is important and sacrificing your children of this just for the sake of your addiction is so unfair. They could even put a desk down in the basement hallway where the treadmill is.
They have - one of the older boys Daniel has it as a bedroom now but I agree they could turn one of the larger rooms into a big homework/study room! or even in the basement hallway - it would be nice and quiet down there.

Reactions: 1
Ok so some things I know from someone in the area who has kids at her school.
The baby was conceived at a party, this is confirmed by a comment on millies insta.
The baby daddy was a hook up according to locals.
locals have also stated that the daddy claims she said she was covered.
And that she was desperate for a baby!
Would have been quite easy for him to put a condom on his penis. Not just to prevent pregnancy but also to prevent the spread of infection. Men need to take an active part in their fertility and sexual health.

Reactions: 19
It depends on the hair and style and your face shape, of course. Her hair is so incredibly dry and damaged and the way she wears it focuses more attention on the damage. She'd look loads better with the hair behind the ears. And if she can manage to grow it out she'd look even better. but I'm not sure she can grow it any longer at this point unless she has professional conditioning treatments. I understand her aversion to grey hair because I have it too, but she could go for a lighter color that would world to blend the greys and soften up her face a bit.
Oh i see, tuck the damaged bits away, good idea! And agree, she needs to go lighter with her hair colour. Thanks 😊

The dad chose to trust her in saying she was covered. He could’ve said ‘okay but I’d like to use a condom as well’

Reactions: 4
The dad chose to trust her in saying she was covered. He could’ve said ‘okay but I’d like to use a condom as well’
of course and the other reason to use condoms is stis, its not a good form of contraception at a party to just use the pill

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe josh is 13! It’s crazy how much they grow up once they stop been filled by their parents.. 🙄

Reactions: 1
So now sue hates the boys bunks, and is buying them nice new ones the same as the girls, and to match the toddler bed that’s now up. 😂 hi sue 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do vloggers insist on wrapping chocolate oranges and boxes of malteasers for birthdays?
It will be a can of Lynx and a pot noodle next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do vloggers insist on wrapping chocolate oranges and boxes of malteasers for birthdays?
It will be a can of Lynx and a pot noodle next.
It's a pet hate of mine people wrapping chocolate/sweets, such an anti-climax.

God, I sound like an ungrateful cow. I'll accept any gifts.

• Haha
It's a pet hate of mine people wrapping chocolate/sweets, such an anti-climax.

God, I sound like an ungrateful cow. I'll accept any gifts.
Oh I am happy to accept all forms of chocolate.
But as vlog content, the constant unwrapping of gifts and chocolate oranges becomes rather tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m glad Archie was held back albeit from one of the children, stopping him opening presents that aren’t his.

Reactions: 6
The boys in the family are so overlooked, makes me sad!

I’m NOT body shaming. I know she’s only 3 months postpartum but look at the tum 👀 although I’m not one to talk mine are 18m and I still look pregnant 😂 this is just unusual for Sue as she normally drops the weight quick is all I’m saying

Attachments

The boys in the family are so overlooked, makes me sad!

I’m NOT body shaming. I know she’s only 3 months postpartum but look at the tum 👀 although I’m not one to talk mine are 18m and I still look pregnant 😂 this is just unusual for Sue as she normally drops the weight quick is all I’m saying
In what way are you not body shaming

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.