Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the opposite. I tried and tried and nothing ever happened. I always wondered how people ‘accidentally got pregnant’ I even cried a few times looking at this family and wondering why they’re so blessed and i wasn’t. Now, all I see is infertility everywhere 😓
After some treatments, I now have twins and mostly likely cannot have more.
The Radfords don’t realise how lucky they are, pisses me off that she’s literally having kids for the lols when I can count on all my fingers, women who would love to have children that can’t.
I'm so happy for you that you have your twins now 😊 See I would love to give someone like you my ability to have children.
It's just terrible how the world works sometimes. People who really wants kids can't and people who don't can.
I hate that every month I have to get my period when I never want to get pregnant.
Till I hit menopause. I've always thought about getting my tubes cut or tied.
I wish god could take away my fertility(mine) and give it to someone who truly deserves it (you) but that's not how it works sadly.

Thats not Millies baby daddy.
There was no 6 month relationship, it happened at a party!
That’s even worse if she slept with a guy at a party. They really need to be teaching young people proper sex education these days.

Reactions: 5
I'm so happy for you that you have your twins now 😊 See I would love to give someone like you my ability to have children.
It's just terrible how the world works sometimes. People who really wants kids can't and people who don't can.
I hate that every month I have to get my period when I never want to get pregnant.
Till I hit menopause. I've always thought about getting my tubes cut or tied.
I wish god could take away your fertility(mine) and give it to someone who truly deserves it (you) but that's not how it works sadly.
I know, if only ❤

Reactions: 1
One of my friends has a little girl who was the result of a drunken hook up and the father wanted nothing to do with her but that child could not be more loved and cared for by her mother who has strived to create the best life for her despite her not being planned, went back to uni whilst working full time and always puts her first. So it’s not always a terrible start, I have a feeling Millie planned that pregnancy though or was at least very hopeful. It’s totally wrong that she told the father she was on the pill although they should have used a condom anyway had either been remotely worried about STIs. Setting a terrible example for her siblings IMO who will see how easy life is for her with all the freebies and think it’s normal.

Reactions: 10
One of my friends has a little girl who was the result of a drunken hook up and the father wanted nothing to do with her but that child could not be more loved and cared for by her mother who has strived to create the best life for her despite her not being planned, went back to uni whilst working full time and always puts her first. So it’s not always a terrible start, I have a feeling Millie planned that pregnancy though or was at least very hopeful. It’s totally wrong that she told the father she was on the pill although they should have used a condom anyway had either been remotely worried about STIs. Setting a terrible example for her siblings IMO who will see how easy life is for her with all the freebies and think it’s normal.
I don’t think she ever said she was on the pill I agree though I think she planned her pregnancy

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she ever said she was on the pill I agree though I think she planned her pregnancy
Oh sorry thought I read that on here. It’s utterly ridiculous for her to say she didn’t think she’d get pregnant, regardless of who her mother is, did she not attend sex ed at school? Cringey as it was it was hammered in all through high school how easy it was to get pregnant. Contraception is free to under 25s too. It annoys me how these thickos get away with saying stuff like that 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh sorry thought I read that on here. It’s utterly ridiculous for her to say she didn’t think she’d get pregnant, regardless of who her mother is, did she not attend sex ed at school? Cringey as it was it was hammered in all through high school how easy it was to get pregnant. Contraception is free to under 25s too. It annoys me how these thickos get away with saying stuff like that 😂
Sure you can but a box of condoms in Poundland
their no excuses for her just stupidity I’m surprised she didn’t just lie and say she was the pill to the journalist who wrote the sun article it makes her look so dumb

another reason why I think she planned her pregnancy is why didn’t she take the morning after pill if she wasn’t planning a pregnancy she would of know they didn’t use protection the night before 🙄

Reactions: 7
Imagine being that poor child the result of two teenagers having drunk hookup in some nightclub 🙁
Proper classy stuff. The way they go on in the vlogs like this was meant to be, the baby and its great.
Their daughter opened her legs for some dumb kid at a party. Really lovely! 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Christmas or New Years party by the sound of it. most likely Both a bit tipsy .
Yep it would’ve been December😂 I wonder if her parents will be more cautious of the children going to parties. I think it’s a cultural thing too, the strictness of parents varies on ethnic backgrounds too and in England, English parents are seen as more lenient (not always).

Which boy is this?? poor thing he’s such a mix of both of them he’s very emo looking 😂
I think that’s Luke, he seems sweet especially when he was young he was very helpful

Yep it would’ve been December😂 I wonder if her parents will be more cautious of the children going to parties. I think it’s a cultural thing too, the strictness of parents varies on ethnic backgrounds too and in England, English parents are seen as more lenient (not always).

I think that’s Luke, he seems sweet especially when he was young he was very helpful
Aw Bless him the boys are the image of eachother their hard to tell apart because they’re rarely on camera

Proper classy stuff. The way they go on in the vlogs like this was meant to be, the baby and its great.
Their daughter opened her legs for some dumb kid at a party. Really lovely! 🤢
It’s also a bit awkward because now if she wants more kids, they’ll all have different fathers. Not that two fathers are bad but three or more isn’t really a good look and it might cause her a big headache. Men are a bit strange about being step fathers these days but she’s a social girl, I’m sure she’ll come across an accepting man

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.