Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should do a video introducing all the kids it would probably be 3 hours long though
I vaguely remember Sue saying a few months back that she would do one introducing everyone and talking about their hobbies etc when everyone was around for Christmas. I like to think it didn't happen because too many of the older boys refused to get involved.

Reactions: 2
Ok so some things I know from someone in the area who has kids at her school.
The baby was conceived at a party, this is confirmed by a comment on millies insta.
The baby daddy was a hook up according to locals.
locals have also stated that the daddy claims she said she was covered.
And that she was desperate for a baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The baby was conceived at a party, this is confirmed by a comment on millies insta.
could be true, but I also wouldn’t trust the boy, he’s never gonna say I knew she wasn’t on the pill . I’m not shocked at her wanting a baby , it’s the only thing she’s seen

You seem to know the radford personally have you heard anything about what the baby daddy is like

As much as I wouldn't want 20 odd kids, I wouldn't mind Sue's fertility! I'm 35 and the last year or so we have been trying to get pregnant, maybe I'm just to old or to fat ( I've lost over 3 stone , so I'm trying to not be!!) But no luck, it's amazing how in some cases teenagers get pregnant through a one night stand ( not saying millie did, I'm just saying some !) And here I am, married, mortgage , settled but with no luck! We have a 9 year old, so I could count my blessings really, I guess some people have all the luck when it comes to fertility!!!

Reactions: 5
You seem to know the radford personally have you heard anything about what the baby daddy is like
Again from the local person I was sent a tiktok video of the baby daddys girlfriend and I know who it is.
I believe he wishes to remain quite quiet and hes not to old so I will respect that and not release his name, but its not the one posted.

Reactions: 3
As much as I wouldn't want 20 odd kids, I wouldn't mind Sue's fertility! I'm 35 and the last year or so we have been trying to get pregnant, maybe I'm just to old or to fat ( I've lost over 3 stone , so I'm trying to not be!!) But no luck, it's amazing how in some cases teenagers get pregnant through a one night stand ( not saying millie did, I'm just saying some !) And here I am, married, mortgage , settled but with no luck! We have a 9 year old, so I could count my blessings really, I guess some people have all the luck when it comes to fertility!!!
Just want to give you a big hug! I struggled too, and had a few miscarriages along the way. Hey presto one drunken evening with my partner we made bloody twins 🤣 (now 5 months old). Have you spoke to a Dr about weightloss? My friend is struggling too after a dramatic weight loss. Fingers crossed for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Again from the local person I was sent a tiktok video of the baby daddys girlfriend and I know who it is.
I believe he wishes to remain quite quiet and hes not to old so I will respect that and not release his name, but its not the one posted.
it’s a bit annoying people talking about this tik tok video that his girlfriend has put out on the internet for anyone to see so obviously doesn’t mind people seeing it but no one on here will say the username

Reactions: 7
It’s also a bit awkward because now if she wants more kids, they’ll all have different fathers. Not that two fathers are bad but three or more isn’t really a good look and it might cause her a big headache. Men are a bit strange about being step fathers these days but she’s a social girl, I’m sure she’ll come across an accepting man
If the dad of the first kid is a good guy and sticks around in his childs life but you just aren't together. Then you meet a guy who you really love and want to marry and have children with. He understands that you have another child before you met. It makes it complicated cause he mighn't like that you're always meeting up and seeing this ex with your kids. Always best if a person can to have kids with the one guy only. It only makes life complicated later in life if there's several fathers. The man you fall in love with mighn't like that your ex you share this child with is hanging around. I know people break up and there's a child. People always need to try and be fully committed to each other before having kids and risking ruining other relationships in the future

• Wow
If the dad of the first kid is a good guy and sticks around in his childs life but you just aren't together. Then you meet a guy who you really love and want to marry and have children with. He understands that you have another child before you met. It makes it complicated cause he mighn't like that you're always meeting up and seeing this ex with your kids. Always best if a person can to have kids with the one guy only. It only makes life complicated later in life if there's several fathers. The man you fall in love with mighn't like that your ex you share this child with is hanging around. I know people break up and there's a child. People always need to try and be fully committed to each other before having kids and risking ruining other relationships in the future
My nephews mum has 3 kids with 3 dads and they’re the happiest, loveliest kids and the dads are all mates now. It CAN be okay if people are mature enough. My brother had my nephew at 16 so he was very young, his son is now 10 so my brother is still young but mature enough to get on with his sons siblings and their dads

Reactions: 8
Ive got 2 children with 2 different men. My partner thinks of them in much the same way (aa far as is possible with a large age gap, the big one would complain if he was treated like a toddler!) and we get on well with my ex and co-parent. It isn’t always an issue if you’re mature, sensible, and put the kids first. Being amicable isn’t always possible, but it certainly isn’t impossible either.

Reactions: 7
I commented about the boys being in that small bedroom and I got told to get a grip, it’s only for sleeping etc. Growing kids need space, especially in a house of that many.

Reactions: 9
My nephews mum has 3 kids with 3 dads and they’re the happiest, loveliest kids and the dads are all mates now. It CAN be okay if people are mature enough. My brother had my nephew at 16 so he was very young, his son is now 10 so my brother is still young but mature enough to get on with his sons siblings and their dads
That's good. It all depends on what the person themselves want. Some people don't mind having their kids other fathers and others want to be exclusive.
As long as people are mature :)

I commented about the boys being in that small bedroom and I got told to get a grip, it’s only for sleeping etc. Growing kids need space, especially in a house of that many.
It's not just for sleeping, what about personal space, doing their homework, bringing back their friends? In one of the early KAC I think it was Aimee who was only about 8 or so saying that she couldn't do homework as she had nowhere to do it without the younger ones ripping it up or destroying it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ive got 2 children with 2 different men. My partner thinks of them in much the same way (aa far as is possible with a large age gap, the big one would complain if he was treated like a toddler!) and we get on well with my ex and co-parent. It isn’t always an issue if you’re mature, sensible, and put the kids first. Being amicable isn’t always possible, but it certainly isn’t impossible either.
I have no problem with anyone having different kids with different dads. As long as everyone gets along. I know of people too in happy relationships with kids with other kids by different men/women and everyone gets on happy.

Reactions: 1
it’s a bit annoying people talking about this tik tok video that his girlfriend has put out on the internet for anyone to see so obviously doesn’t mind people seeing it but no one on here will say the username
Yes please can we have the name of this TikTok? It’s out there for all to see anyway 😜

Reactions: 1
How many guys say that after the deed is done though?! The boy should have taken responsibility for his own fertility.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.