Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys in the family are so overlooked, makes me sad!

I’m NOT body shaming. I know she’s only 3 months postpartum but look at the tum 👀 although I’m not one to talk mine are 18m and I still look pregnant 😂 this is just unusual for Sue as she normally drops the weight quick is all I’m saying
She’s getting older, baby’s leave tummy’s looks strange all the time she hasn’t always bounced back, plus this time around she seemed a lot more tired, more grey hairs so it’s proberly just an age thing at this stage

Reactions: 8
In what way are you not body shaming
By saying she looks like she could be expecting, I wasn’t calling her fat. Jeezus

Can I just clarify, people on this thread have been thinking she could be pregnant, due to her looking bloated and seeming to pass Heidie off already. I was saying it’s plausible due to the image shown of her stomach. I wasn’t calling her fat. If anything I was calling myself fat because my stomach is even bigger than hers and my kids are older.

Reactions: 12
The boys in the family are so overlooked, makes me sad!
It's interesting that the Radfords, Duggars and to some extent the Bates also have 'lost boys' that no-one can distinguish between. It's definitely down to gender stereotyping and the girls being seen as more 'useful' to the parents.

The only Radford boy I can identify is Casper.

I do admire that Radfords have respected their boys' wishes not to appear in the vlogs, I hope the more recent appearances by Josh and James are their choices and they haven't been coerced into it.

Reactions: 5
I’m not bothered if she’s fat or thin. She just gets on my nerves....Brag Brag Brag. Look what else we have got!!!!!! More sweets to rot all the kids teeth. She thrives on freebies and her thank you sounds so insincere.
Now she’s wanting new bunks to replace perfectly adequate ones. And whilst Im on what happened to the cloth nappies and the meat that they only ever bought from the local butchers. Liars need good memories.
I dread to think what they put in landfill.

It's interesting that the Radfords, Duggars and to some extent the Bates also have 'lost boys' that no-one can distinguish between. It's definitely down to gender stereotyping and the girls being seen as more 'useful' to the parents.

I do admire that Radfords have respected their boys' wishes not to appear in the vlogs, I hope the more recent appearances by Josh and James are their choices and they haven't been coerced into it.
Casper max and Archie is all I ever hear, although Archie quickly got pushed to the side raised by his siblings , Ellie or Aimee.. can’t remember which one always seem to have Heidi a lot too..

Reactions: 1

I just meant that they got a gift of sweets delivered but just to certain family members, all of whom were girls. Other than that lampshade I’ve not seen anything sent for the boys.

Reactions: 1
By saying she looks like she could be expecting, I wasn’t calling her fat. Jeezus

Can I just clarify, people on this thread have been thinking she could be pregnant, due to her looking bloated and seeming to pass Heidie off already. I was saying it’s plausible due to the image shown of her stomach. I wasn’t calling her fat. If anything I was calling myself fat because my stomach is even bigger than hers and my kids are older.
Nobody else on this thread has gone to the extent of taking a screenshot from one of the vlogs to display how she hasn’t ‘dropped the weight’ though have they 🙄 I’m in no way a Sue supporter but think it’s a bit mean to poke fun at that

Reactions: 3
I just meant that they got a gift of sweets delivered but just to certain family members, all of whom were girls. Other than that lampshade I’ve not seen anything sent for the boys.
Archie had one of them expensive personalised teepees sent for him recently!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Nobody else on this thread has gone to the extent of taking a screenshot from one of the vlogs to display how she hasn’t ‘dropped the weight’ though have they 🙄 I’m in no way a Sue supporter but think it’s a bit mean to poke fun at that
Look back at the previous vlogs, the bloat has gotten bigger!

Reactions: 3
Josh is a cute kid, and looks like he has a decent chance of growing up to be better-looking than his brothers. He seems sweet as well. I just feel so sorry for any kids in that house that are on the quieter side, it must be hell living there.

What I can’t get over is the fact they are liverpool supporters and constantly do stories with the s*n.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Compare the amount of gifts Hallie was given to Josh today. Just watch both videos and look at the difference in the effort made, who actually attended his birthday and who was more thankful.

Reactions: 6
Get it in your head. I’ve said now, I wasn’t poking fun at her. I was saying the speculation of her being pregnant could be true due to the shape of her stomach. Bloody Nora, show me exactly where I ‘poked fun at her’ because I never. You’re dragging this on now to make it something it wasn’t.

Look back at the previous vlogs, the bloat has gotten bigger!
Careful. Weasel will come for you next

Reactions: 16
Get it in your head. I’ve said now, I wasn’t poking fun at her. I was saying the speculation of her being pregnant could be true due to the shape of her stomach. Bloody Nora, show me exactly where I ‘poked fun at her’ because I never. You’re dragging this on now to make it something it wasn’t.

Careful. Weasel will come for you next
I don’t understand why people are pissed off at your comment like it’s okay for them to say she looks pregnant (implying she’s fat) and bloated but when you say it directly it’s somehow not okay?? We’re all saying the same thing you just rephrased it

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why people are pissed off at your comment like it’s okay for them to say she looks pregnant (implying she’s fat) and bloated but when you say it directly it’s somehow not okay?? We’re all saying the same thing you just rephrased it
Thank you!! Hallelujah! No seriously, I was starting to wonder if I was going mad here. People can talk about her fried hair (agreed) and noels goat eyes (also agreed) but I mention that she does look like she could be pregnant and I’m ‘poking fun of her’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The weight on her stomach really does look very round like it’s more of a pregnancy bump than just a bit of baby weight
I have a feeling she’s pregnant too, I feel like Heidie didn’t satisfy her enough and if Heidie was the last she would’ve stated it over and over for publicity or as a chance to hint any final freebee givers that this is their last chance to shine, same with the news

The children have been eating nothing but sugary cereal every morning for years and years. I remember the old KAC and even then it was cereal cereal cereal. I understand it’s a lot easier but it can’t be healthy and it’s very repetitive.

Reactions: 6
In the 21 kac they said there was only 14 living at home... but apart from Chris and Sophie they all do.. so that would be 18/19 at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.