Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she is always wearing that shirt?I am really starting to think she is pregnant now..
And if she is and announces it right on top or just before Millie giving birth, surely people even their loyal fans will question it ..

0482105C-74EA-4E41-A1EF-9DEE5FBCCE96.jpeg
Also not related to what I just said but this advert came up on fb and for some reason it reminded me of Sophie ? I’m not being mean it just resembled her to me, might just be lack of sleep making me see things tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sue looks amazing for what she’s been through and I can’t even imagine the stress but if she dressed better and took care of herself more she can look much younger. She dressed very mumzy in tight tops and ill fitting bottoms

Reactions: 2
Thank you!! Hallelujah! No seriously, I was starting to wonder if I was going mad here. People can talk about her fried hair (agreed) and noels goat eyes (also agreed) but I mention that she does look like she could be pregnant and I’m ‘poking fun of her’
Don't worry, I know what you meant. It wasn't offensive. She has a rounded belly, it's a fact, as do a lot of us who have babies older than Heidie. In her case it's quite likely though that it's due to her being pregnant again. Fact. I don't see the problem in the screenshot either. You could've said "she looks pregnant in the latest vlog", that's what people have been saying for the past couple of pages, so I'd have had to go and watch the vlog again, as I didn't pay too much attention. So thanks to your screenshot I now don't have to. 🎉

Reactions: 6
The other day I wrote about how Sue would look better with her hair behind her ears because it would mask the damage a lot more and this entire vlog her hair was behind her ears. I'm sure it's just coincidence but just in case...Sue, you look loads better!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I can’t get over is the fact they are liverpool supporters and constantly do stories with the s*n.
I have said this, most of my friends who support Liverpool wouldnt even wipe their bottoms with it.

Get it in your head. I’ve said now, I wasn’t poking fun at her. I was saying the speculation of her being pregnant could be true due to the shape of her stomach. Bloody Nora, show me exactly where I ‘poked fun at her’ because I never. You’re dragging this on now to make it something it wasn’t.

Careful. Weasel will come for you next
To be fair I was the one who said a couple of days ago that she looks preg and I suspect she is.
People can come for me all they like, but they will need to join a queue behind the radfords, walkers and whoever else of their minions who dont like the truth.

Have you ever seen something more tacky don’t think I have
I thought tacky too. And I also thought it looked more like it was for Nursery aged children, reminds me of Mr Tumble.
Would have looked alot better it shades of green.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I deffo thought that was a pregnant tummy.. Emphasised by the way she buttoned her shirt.. In fact I almost think she wants it to be noticeable, she will be aware that a big announcement will make it look like she's taking millies thunder.

I think she is pregnant but holding off on announcement.

I don’t follow this family massively but have they ever said why they have so many kids? Like do they not use contraception?

also, clearly there is something not right in Sue and Noel because they have some sort of addiction to having babies.. if it was an addiction to anything else they’d get medical help

Reactions: 2
But really could sue actually be pregnant I doubt she’s gotten her period’s back after 8(ish) weeks because she’d have to be at least a month or more along to be able to see a bump

Reactions: 1
You don’t need your period back . You can get pregnant 2 weeks after giving birth. and after that many I guess she will show early

I know that I’m saying some people don’t ovulate for a few months after they have a baby so sue might not of even ovulated yet for her to be pregnant
It varies so much woman to woman but its how many breastfeeding mums get caught out, you've already ovulated before you get a period so it's a blind guess at when you might start to ovulate after giving birth. Its absolutely physiologically possible for Sue to be pregnant now. I'm not saying she is, just that it IS possible.

Reactions: 4
For me I’ve not breast fed two If mine and my periods came back at 5 weeks . So I would have ovulated 3 weeks after giving birth. And with my last I know I ovulated at 3 weeks as was tracking it . yes I was crazy and ttc. So wanted to get a month or two of knowing what my cycles were.
It varies so much woman to woman but its how many breastfeeding mums get caught out, you've already ovulated before you get a period so it's a blind guess at when you might start to ovulate after giving birth. Its absolutely physiologically possible for Sue to be pregnant now. I'm not saying she is, just that it IS possible.
after My second my midwife said oh don’t worry your breastfeeding. Younger me thought great no pill. I’ve got a 12 month age gap .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes it is possible but breastfeeding reduces your chance at getting pregnant if she is breastfeeding she’s 45 so getting pregnant must be harder she could very much be pregnant just the chances of her being pregnant are slim

But really could sue actually be pregnant I doubt she’s gotten her period’s back after 8(ish) weeks because she’d have to be at least a month or more along to be able to see a bump
You’re unbelievably fertile after having a baby you ovulate before your period hence falling pregnant and no period... god knows why’d she would want any more I have a 4 year old and some days I take 5 mins longer to pee just for the peace and quiet 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.