Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always wondered why the social workers didn’t get involved, I’d expect him to be arrested for grooming and underage sex if I was her parents, they all had a duty of care to sue but they all failed her and deep down she must realise this now. I wonder what the older children think of it?
My best friend of 25 years went through the care system as her parents couldn’t cope, she met an older man and had a baby with him at 16. Her social worker told her family it’s common as they try and find a parent figure to look after them and then they want something to look after. It’s really sad when you look at it like that.
You can already see the novelty has worn off with heidi she’s just another number to them now. I’d say sue needs help but it’s vile Noel who needs it most, he needs to stop all this now it’s abuse in public view and sue can’t see it.

Reactions: 11
Another reason I think Sue is preggers!
I thought she was acting really strange for someone who has just had a baby, she doesnt/hasnt really seemed in the least interested. I've been watching their vlogs (and reading this thread 🤣) for a while now and it seems to me like she was a lot different with bon bon, she had her with her a lot more, breastfed her longer. I'm not sure if she is breastfeeding Heidie or not but with the amount of time she spends near the baby I would imagine that a difficult task.

Reactions: 6
Bonnie smacking Archie with her bottle 🤦🏼‍♀️
then Hallie cutting phoebes hair!
The boys don’t seem to be like that

Reactions: 3
Just watched the swapping bedrooms vlog........ it's the first vlog I've watched for ages and they're getting worse. So boring and Sue repeats herself all the time. Her cheeks were very red, not sure if it was make-up or she was just a bit flushed from the effort of sorting out the rooms.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the swapping bedrooms vlog........ it's the first vlog I've watched for ages and they're getting worse. So boring and Sue repeats herself all the time. Her cheeks were very red, not sure if it was make-up or she was just a bit flushed from the effort of sorting out the rooms.
Might be the no alcohol she drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bonnie smacking Archie with her bottle 🤦🏼‍♀️
then Hallie cutting phoebes hair!
The boys don’t seem to be like that
I don’t know why the younger ones have to run round with bottles all the time. Mine had feeder cups and sat down to drink. She never seems to bother spending time with them.

Reactions: 5
I am adopted and can assure you it is decidedly the best thing that can happen in difficult circumstances. They appear to have had good families take them on. Sue’s parents were particularly forgiving of the dirty minger who abused their child. What would the pair be like if they’d been in
Council care?
Oh yes totally.. Adoption was definitely good for them sounds like sue has a close relationship with her parents. It seems to have bothered noel a bit but sue seems fine and happy about it. Who knows what circumstances they could have been in if not adopted.

Wonder if the intruders were trying to get the booze from the bar?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was thinking as Sue has been a mother since age 13 maybe that’s why she doesn’t mind her teenage children mothering the younger ones as to her, that’s “normal”. She has never lived her life not as a mum so maybe she’s just pushing that life into her children

Reactions: 8
If the break-in and stolen train stories are true, I'd be really concerned if I were them. It's probably nothing, but it's a strange coincidence that they happened on the same night, and I would be worried that someone was targeting us. They've been so careless about showing where they live and their daily routines to the world, and it's easy to figure out where the kids go to school. Someone with ill intentions could easily harm one of them. They really should be more careful with so many small kids and at least one pregnant woman living there.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If the break-in and stolen train stories are true, I'd be really concerned if I were them. It's probably nothing, but it's a strange coincidence that they happened on the same night, and I would be worried that someone was targeting us. They've been so careless about showing where they live and their daily routines to the world, and it's easy to figure out where the kids go to school. Someone with ill intentions could easily harm one of them. They really should be more careful with so many small kids and at least one pregnant woman living there.
What really concerns me is that the younger children often play outside on their own. Would be so easy for a kidnapper to open that gate and take one of the kids. I've never even seen security cameras on any of their vlogs. I've always wondered why they've never posted any considering everyone in the world who follows them knows exactly where they live.

I've always wondered if Sue felt that her parents had 'cheated' her out of her first baby, as her mum cared for Chris whilst she continued school. I don't know when she left education but it's possible that she had Sophie as soon as she could after finishing as she wanted a baby of her own to mother.

I believe there's an aspect of truth to their claims that they wanted a big family due to their adoptions. I think they probably decided to not make any attempt to prevent pregnancy after Sophie and see what happened.

I think there likely came a point where someone (likely family - possibly after Luke as that is when the pattern of a baby almost every year began) questioned the number of children they had and instead of taking stock of the situation Sue and Noel decided they were going to prove them wrong and keep on going.

I now think they keep going for the status more than anything else.

Reactions: 17
I rarely wear make up so I don't know much about it but I'm curious about Chloe's makeup stuff. Is she considered a good make up artist, or even an average one? Everything she posts just looks so hideous to me. I don't understand how her sisters let her paint them up that way. It's all so clumpy and orange with lips that are both flappy and in your face but also nude and washed out. I won't even follow Chloe on insta because I find her pics a bit scary.

So am I just too ignorant about make up to know what's good or is she just really bad?
She does have good skills in terms of being creative and vibrant with makeup, very much the Instagram look. A good makeup artist will be able to make you look naturally flawless as well as vibrant, maybe she needs more practice or needs better equipment. They might be encouraging her to start a business because the bakery might not be doing as well anymore.

Reactions: 5
No way!! He’s actually good looking what was he doing with Millie 😂
Yeah he’s not bad, Millie looks good in the pic too they could’ve been a cute couple. I guess it was an accident 🤷‍♀️

I think Millie is a pretty girl, she does look better with the darker hair and she doesn’t need all that makeup, it’s a British thing sadly
E074626D-4CC3-4A14-9893-C7598299C6DE.jpeg
9C2FE398-8606-45D2-9031-278DAC821BA7.jpeg

No way!! He’s actually good looking what was he doing with Millie 😂

where did you find this how do you know that’s Ophelia’s dad
I dig deep
FD3EA425-6FCD-44B2-AA63-DA624CD6A899.jpeg

Reactions: 8
She also looks so much better without the lip fillers.
Definitely, Chloe’s ones seemed alright at first but now they’re too big and it doesn’t look good. A small filling would be nice but they always take it too far, Millie’s are definitely too big.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.