Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you on something? 😂😂 You are in the

I’m 40. I don’t find it derogatory. I think they both look haggard and over the hill. But you must remember their family dynamic is totally different. Say you are TTC no1 🤷🏼‍♀️ Well at 40 odd that’s still possible! You’ve not had 22 beforehand. Good luck! I hope things work out for you
Just call me mrs walker from now on.. 😂

I’m not sure which one but one of the older boys was joining the RAF (Jack or Daniel?) that would free up some room in the bottom floor surely.

Reactions: 3
If I am being perfectly honest, I would really like to see Sue and Noel be psychologically evaluated. Although they use their difficult pasts as an excuse for having so many children, there has to be so many other factors influencing it? I know of people from similar backgrounds to Sue and Noel and find that having children is more difficult - more likely to struggle postpartum and have difficulties bonding. They find it difficult to have multiple children because it is more taxing physically and emotionally.

Reactions: 9
If I am being perfectly honest, I would really like to see Sue and Noel be psychologically evaluated. Although they use their difficult pasts as an excuse for having so many children, there has to be so many other factors influencing it? I know of people from similar backgrounds to Sue and Noel and find that having children is more difficult - more likely to struggle postpartum and have difficulties bonding. They find it difficult to have multiple children because it is more taxing physically and emotionally.
It can't just be the adoptions I always thought. It must be something else too. I have wondered if once past 16 kids it became about keeping the title of biggest family.

Reactions: 7
Anyway...I'm loving the new trend of Sue posting positive messages she gets on her insta story. It's like she gets off on the attention and sharing it with the public. Insecure much?

Reactions: 4
I rarely wear make up so I don't know much about it but I'm curious about Chloe's makeup stuff. Is she considered a good make up artist, or even an average one? Everything she posts just looks so hideous to me. I don't understand how her sisters let her paint them up that way. It's all so clumpy and orange with lips that are both flappy and in your face but also nude and washed out. I won't even follow Chloe on insta because I find her pics a bit scary.

So am I just too ignorant about make up to know what's good or is she just really bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyway...I'm loving the new trend of Sue posting positive messages she gets on her insta story. It's like she gets off on the attention and sharing it with the public. Insecure much?
Shes very insecure.
She cant take any criticism, the positive messages are validation. Anything negative and she throws a pity party, uses her influence to bully people and calls them vile and jealous.

Sues is simple. Shes been groomed from a young age, pregnant at 13 and knocked up eve since. She lacks the life experiences on her own, shes only ever done things with Noel. She has no real friends apart from Noel. He life is that house and has become popping out babies because that makes her feel special every couple of years.

Noels is complicated, very complicated

Last edited:
I rarely wear make up so I don't know much about it but I'm curious about Chloe's makeup stuff. Is she considered a good make up artist, or even an average one? Everything she posts just looks so hideous to me. I don't understand how her sisters let her paint them up that way. It's all so clumpy and orange with lips that are both flappy and in your face but also nude and washed out. I won't even follow Chloe on insta because I find her pics a bit scary.

So am I just too ignorant about make up to know what's good or is she just really bad?
I wear makeup but I'm not a ~guru~. IMO she's decent at makeup, her eyeshadow looks good and her makeup seems well blended. However it does look like she puts a lot of foundation, concealer on - like a thick layer which makes you look a bit cakey. Tho I assume she edits her photos hence why I say decent rather than expert, can't know for sure.

Reactions: 3
What a highly insensitive and derogatory comment for those of us in that age bracket still struggling to conceive. 😡
It’s not even that old these days. I’m 40 and I was at ante natal this week. There were teens and people who looked older than me.

Reactions: 2
I was told some of the boys had moved out.

Lovely to see Sue has replaced that manky rug after I mentioned it a few days ago.
It still don’t match the ugly wallpaper though sue so you might wanna change that!

mans you might want to sort out your shoe and coat cupboard again. It’s looks a state. You could vlog it again too!!!
I honestly don’t know why they don’t make this into a better area, each kid could have there own coat hook with a space underneath with a couple of shelves for a bag and some shoes, it’s big enough to do. Older kids at the top and little ones at the bottom, it’s not rocket science is it 😂 go on Sue get Noel at it, would make great vlog content. You can thank me later, I’m sure there’s some great ideas on Pinterest for you to look at 😊

• Haha
They look so stupid having newborn babies at that age it’s cringworthy
Yes your right as vloggers go they have poor content and very little personality.
Noel has no charisma and when talking directly at the camera creeps me out.
Sue, tries but again the nervous giggle is like nails on a chalkboard.

None of those vlogs are reality, we did a similar thing with room swaps and building flat pack last weekend. We didnt vlog it but it would have instantly been demonetised by youtube because of the amount of stressed out swear words that were uttered and that was just trying to get the Ikea flatpack boxes open!
deffinatly, it’s not real it’s just show for the cameras, anybody who believe
What a highly insensitive and derogatory comment for those of us in that age bracket still struggling to conceive. 😡
your being ridiculous! Clearly what I mean is that the selfish pair have already had 22 kids, I do believe it is absolutely cringeworthy that they are still having new born babies considering how many children they have and the age they are having more and more it’s bloody selfish!

It’s not even that old these days. I’m 40 and I was at ante natal this week. There were teens and people who looked older than me.
Sue is 45 and Noel is 50, they have already had 22 children, having newborn babies constantly until your age stops you is ridiculous, I don’t care if a couple is 50 years old and they have a baby that’s lovely, but still having them at that age and having 22 already is selfish

Reactions: 10
She screams insecurity. This comes with having zero interaction with anyone apart from her immediate family over the years. Her people skills are non existent. She’s simple.

Reactions: 5
I dont usually comment on this thread but. Is Ellie taking over care of Heidie already? When she walked out of Sue's bedroom and she said 'ooh you 2 have had a good sleep' or something after saying oh Heidi's been asleep 2 and a half hours because its soo quiet. Dont get me wrong I think its lovely the kids have good bonds with their siblings, just a shame they are almost parents to them.

Reactions: 10
I dont usually comment on this thread but. Is Ellie taking over care of Heidie already? When she walked out of Sue's bedroom and she said 'ooh you 2 have had a good sleep' or something after saying oh Heidi's been asleep 2 and a half hours because its soo quiet. Dont get me wrong I think its lovely the kids have good bonds with their siblings, just a shame they are almost parents to them.
Exactly. The children have no childhood :( As soon as they're hitting teenage years they become mother figures. It's so wrong :(

Another reason I think Sue is preggers!

• Sick
Another reason I think Sue is preggers!
Either she is or she’s trying like crazy, your always told your most fertile just after having a baby. Bet her midwives are just waiting for her to call . wonder if they all bet on how long before she calls lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It can't just be the adoptions I always thought. It must be something else too. I have wondered if once past 16 kids it became about keeping the title of biggest family.
I am adopted and can assure you it is decidedly the best thing that can happen in difficult circumstances. They appear to have had good families take them on. Sue’s parents were particularly forgiving of the dirty minger who abused their child. What would the pair be like if they’d been in
Council care?

Reactions: 4
I am adopted and can assure you it is decidedly the best thing that can happen in difficult circumstances. They appear to have had good families take them on. Sue’s parents were particularly forgiving of the dirty minger who abused their child. What would the pair be like if they’d been in
Council care?
If they’d been in council care something would of definitely happened. Doubt very much they’d of continued to reproduce

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.