Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t got long if she wants to do the whole hey guys we are having a baby , oh by the way millies in labour . She will hate Millie and the baby getting attention
It goes a bit more like....
We built a bar and we know we said whats her name was our last, giggle giggle.
But we got a bit drunk on Echo Falls, hee hee
And guess what I am pregnant again hee hee

ophelia who?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It goes a bit more like....
We built a bar and we know we said whats her name was our last, giggle giggle.
But we got a bit drunk on Echo Falls, hee hee
And guess what I am pregnant again hee hee

ophelia who?
But they don’t drink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just rewatched the house tour. And a few of the rooms (boys bunk bed, Millie, Jack) all have extra doors in them. What are they? I thought maybe boilers but surely not 3? And she doesn’t mention in the vlog what they are. The house is massive as she says so why are there 7 kids shoved into the 2 smallest rooms? I understand if you’re paying board or whatever and you’re older but the whole bedroom allocation is a joke

Reactions: 6
Also as well didn’t sue say she wanted to move to New Zealand and they had even applied for visas but ‘changed their minds’ after being accepted, and they haven’t even been to New Zealand 😂

Reactions: 2
Katie is my favourite
Yes she is a lovely girl.. Tillie is adorable and has been through so much.. To be honest they all seem like great kids. Sue and noel have done something right. All their kids seem to love and respect their parents.. The older kids don't rush to move out.. I think that says a lot. All said it must be a happy home.

Reactions: 14
Just rewatched the house tour. And a few of the rooms (boys bunk bed, Millie, Jack) all have extra doors in them. What are they? I thought maybe boilers but surely not 3? And she doesn’t mention in the vlog what they are. The house is massive as she says so why are there 7 kids shoved into the 2 smallest rooms? I understand if you’re paying board or whatever and you’re older but the whole bedroom allocation is a joke
Will just be cupboards.

Reactions: 1
Yes she is a lovely girl.. Tillie is adorable and has been through so much.. To be honest they all seem like great kids. Sue and noel have done something right. All their kids seem to love and respect their parents.. The older kids don't rush to move out.. I think that says a lot. All said it must be a happy home.
I don’t know if it’s a happy home but genuinely hope it is. Unfortunately I suspect it’s a madhouse and all the kids accept that as it’s all they’ve ever known

Reactions: 5
The vlogs paint a very different picture than reality.

Kids are kids and I done mean anything towards them.

But Sue herself has spoken about Chris temper and him having to leave the house because of a broken TV, Sophie who even she has called Vile, Millie also has a mouth on her.
As for the younger ones she was always moaning about them, how they fight and scream and shout.
There are quite a few who have no manners at all (Hallie)
Then there is this
1593640798478.png

While I agree that the vlogs make them look like the waltons, in reality its more like the Adams Family.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The vlogs paint a very different picture than reality.

Kids are kids and I done mean anything towards them.

But Sue herself has spoken about Chris temper and him having to leave the house because of a broken TV, Sophie who even she has called Vile, Millie also has a mouth on her.
As for the younger ones she was always moaning about them, how they fight and scream and shout.
There are quite a few who have no manners at all (Hallie)
Then there is this
View attachment 169582

While I agree that the vlogs make them look like the waltons, in reality its more like the Adams Family.
Lets be honest here tho! the addams family are a very loving family towards each other! I much rather live with th Adams family!

Reactions: 4
Yes they love and respect on vlog and it seems like a happy home on the vlog, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors or if you know these people personally which a few people on here do and it’s not the case, like every family there’s a few nice and quite a few not

Hi sue 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lets be honest here tho! the addams family are a very loving family towards each other! I much rather live with th Adams family!
I would rather live with the adams family than the radfords.

The adams family house was cleaner and in better condition.
And Sues cackle would give me nightmares!

There’s nothing nice about them. Don’t get me wrong I wish kids no harm. But Sue behaves like a stupid school bully, getting her mates or in this case her only friend to wage a stupid hate campaign online. Not to mention her eldest two daughters of which Chloe comes across the slightly better (not by a mile though) Sophie is just a gobby chav with a massive chip on her shoulder

Reactions: 7
Sue will now be in the early stages of pregnancy, she’s keeping it quite for now, she knows full well that she’s hitting the MP and she needs to get as many out as poss before it’s to late to keep the money coming in and the public interested, because let’s face it, who would give a crap about them if they didn’t have so many kids? That’s the only thing that makes them interesting, they have no personality dull dull dull

Reactions: 9
I actually still can’t believe that if sue is pregnant her reasoning would be either because the MP is coming or mainly because Millie is pregnant and she will get jealous. How are 21 children not enough? It’s more then anybody needs or can 100 percent care for and raise with full attention and time. I have two kids and wanted a third but I feel pushed for time as it is trying to give equal attention mine are 4 and 2
Also find it strange that some of her children are younger then her grandchildren

Reactions: 7
Sue will now be in the early stages of pregnancy, she’s keeping it quite for now, she knows full well that she’s hitting the MP and she needs to get as many out as poss before it’s to late to keep the money coming in and the public interested, because let’s face it, who would give a crap about them if they didn’t have so many kids? That’s the only thing that makes them interesting, they have no personality dull dull dull
Yes your right as vloggers go they have poor content and very little personality.
Noel has no charisma and when talking directly at the camera creeps me out.
Sue, tries but again the nervous giggle is like nails on a chalkboard.

None of those vlogs are reality, we did a similar thing with room swaps and building flat pack last weekend. We didnt vlog it but it would have instantly been demonetised by youtube because of the amount of stressed out swear words that were uttered and that was just trying to get the Ikea flatpack boxes open!

Yes they love and respect on vlog and it seems like a happy home on the vlog, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors or if you know these people personally which a few people on here do and it’s not the case, like every family there’s a few nice and quite a few not

Hi sue 👋
You think iam sue! Lol

Iam a long time poster on the Ingham thread. Can't stand creepy and lazy.. Does that make me sue too?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.