Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like it’s crazy that heidie is Sophie’s oldest daughter April’s aunt imagine a 3 month old being your aunt it’s just not right

I was just thinking won’t millies baby and heidie be in the same year at school they’ll probably go to the same school that’s going to be very odd that Ophelia’s aunt will be in the same year as her 😂
When is millies baby due? Theyll only be in the same year if shes born before the 1st Sept

My nan and her aunt are close in age, something ridiculous like a year or less apart, the dynamic is more like cousins than aunt and niece. They used to terrorise each other as kids, both were always in A&E constantly. To me that's strange enough let alone having a baby as your aunt

Reactions: 1
Also can he stop being referred to as the baby daddy I feel like I’m watching Maury Povich 😂

I seen here it was mentioned that millie got pregnant after 6 months with whoever is the baby daddy. I know stuff can happen. If you're careful a lot of times you won't get pregnant. I'm always shocked when someone gets pregnant it wasn't planned but they don't use any protection or birth control. I've seen it happen with older people in their 20s. Are you just in the moment and think duck it. It's not very responsible.
I know people who just slept with someone on a night out and gets pregnant.
How do so many not think to protect themselves before having sex even with a condom. Even if something happened at least you know you had used protection it just failed that time.
I've always used protection and never had any scares. Like why would u risk it.

I seen here it was mentioned that millie got pregnant after 6 months with whoever is the baby daddy. I know stuff can happen. If you're careful a lot of times you won't get pregnant. I'm always shocked when someone gets pregnant it wasn't planned but they don't use any protection or birth control. I've seen it happen with older people in their 20s. Are you just in the moment and think duck it. It's not very responsible.
I know people who just slept with someone on a night out and gets pregnant.
How do so many not think to protect themselves before having sex even with a condom. Even if something happened at least you know you had used protection it just failed that time.
I've always used protection and never had any scares. Like why would u risk it.
Yeah it’s pure stupidity but probably in the heat of the moment some people might forget but Millie said that she hadn’t used protection through their entire time dating because she “didn’t think it was that easy to get pregnant” I don’t think I’ve heard someone say something so stupid especially when her mother has 22 kids so clearly good fertility runs in the family

this title makes her look so stupid 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s pure stupidity but probably in the heat of the moment some people might forget but Millie said that she hadn’t used protection through their entire time dating because she “didn’t think it was that easy to get pregnant” I don’t think I’ve heard someone say something so stupid especially when her mother has 22 kids so clearly good fertility runs in the family

Exactly this - it’s not hard to take a pill either. I’m 27 and never once had a scare. My brother had his baby at 15 and I’ve always wondered how it ‘just happens’

Reactions: 6

Yes, I'm always shocked and amazed by people who end up pregnant. They're not serious with a guy and not planning to have kids but go and have sex and get pregnant.
Do people still know they're meant to protect themselves 😂 even in the heat of the moment with my boyfriend I still know we need to protect ourselves from having any kids hahaha 🤣 I'm just always shocked by these people that willingly have unprotected sex and shocked when they end up with a kid. Yes I've heard that mentioned before about mille thought it couldn't be that easy to pregnant.😂 Seriously now come on 🙈 how the hell do you look at your mother with 22 kids and think "oh it's not that easy to get pregnant" I'm laughing. I honestly think it is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard. They should have had a good sex talk with that girl. Or brought her to a doctor and talked to her about birth control and given her a proper talk on sex education.
Can't believe the stupidity!

Reactions: 6
Yes, I'm always shocked and amazed by people who end up pregnant. They're not serious with a guy and not planning to have kids but go and have sex and get pregnant.
Do people still know they're meant to protect themselves 😂 even in the heat of the moment with my boyfriend I still know we need to protect ourselves from having any kids hahaha 🤣 I'm just always shocked by these people that willingly have unprotected sex and shocked when they end up with a kid. Yes I've heard that mentioned before about mille thought it couldn't be that easy to pregnant.😂 Seriously now come on 🙈 how the hell do you look at your mother with 22 kids and think "oh it's not that easy to get pregnant" I'm laughing. I honestly think it is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard. They should have had a good sex talk with that girl. Or brought her to a doctor and talked to her about birth control and given her a proper talk on sex education.
Can't believe the stupidity!
What I don’t understand is sue brought Chloe to the doctor to get her put on the pill but she didn’t bother to do the same with millie and wasn’t Sophie 18 when she got pregnant it’s strange that sue was worried chloe would get pregnant but wasn’t bothered if the other’s got pregnant

Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand is sue brought Chloe to the doctor to get her put on the pill but she didn’t bother to do the same with millie and wasn’t Sophie 18 when she got pregnant it’s strange that sue was worried chloe would get pregnant but wasn’t bothered if the other’s got pregnant
Especially when Millie moaned on one of kids and counting she wasn’t allowed boys in her room. Chloe always seems more sensible than the other girls too . More like sue was worried she would loose mini mum if chloe had her own baby

Reactions: 12
Whats this behind the ears businness? Should we all be doing it? I think it would be interesting to see Sue with her natural grey hair instead of the box dye, she would look more like the grandmother she is than the young mum she thinks she still is. (Same goes for many of us i guess!)
It depends on the hair and style and your face shape, of course. Her hair is so incredibly dry and damaged and the way she wears it focuses more attention on the damage. She'd look loads better with the hair behind the ears. And if she can manage to grow it out she'd look even better. but I'm not sure she can grow it any longer at this point unless she has professional conditioning treatments. I understand her aversion to grey hair because I have it too, but she could go for a lighter color that would world to blend the greys and soften up her face a bit.

I remember sex education when I was 13. I was absolutely mind-blown to hear statistics about how easy to get pregnant.

It’s because you always hear people saying “trying for a baby” as though it’s this massive effort, and hear about fertility struggles etc. I thought you had to be really unlucky (or lucky!) to get pregnant.

I guess that was what Millie was thinking, and probably all these other young girls who take risks.

Also, I don’t think it’s weird at all that the youngest Radfords are younger than their niblings. It was very very common in the old days before the pill. Two of my great grandmothers had ten children, and one had her last baby in her late forties, and had children younger than her grandchildren.

It’s still common today, all it takes is a parent having their first child twenty years or so before their last, and that oldest child having a baby young. My old neighbours over the road had a family like that. It gets even more common with half-siblings through dads.

At my school in the noughties, there was a family in my class consisting of a girl, her full aunt, and her full great uncle.

Reactions: 8

Defo seems like the journalist was low key ridiculing her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not got time for them all it’s a bloody shame. One of the boys is supposed to be *query* autistic
More interested in the chavvy bar and £50 pot plants 🤦‍♀️
The sad thing is he’s probably not autistic, he might just mentally need more affection/attention than she provides for him for him to succeed

Reactions: 3
I remember sex education when I was 13. I was absolutely mind-blown to hear statistics about how easy to get pregnant.

It’s because you always hear people saying “trying for a baby” as though it’s this massive effort, and hear about fertility struggles etc. I thought you had to be really unlucky (or lucky!) to get pregnant.

I guess that was what Millie was thinking, and probably all these other young girls who take risks.

Also, I don’t think it’s weird at all that the youngest Radfords are younger than their niblings. It was very very common in the old days before the pill. Two of my great grandmothers had ten children, and one had her last baby in her late forties, and had children younger than her grandchildren.

It’s still common today, all it takes is a parent having their first child twenty years or so before their last, and that oldest child having a baby young. My old neighbours over the road had a family like that. It gets even more common with half-siblings through dads.

At my school in the noughties, there was a family in my class consisting of a girl, her full aunt, and her full great uncle.
I think you're right a lot of people girls and guys think it's hard to get pregnant these days cause you mainly hear a lot more about infertility these days.
It is actually extremely easy to get pregnant that's why a lot who have unprotected sex end up with a baby and didn't think they would. Infertility is the odd one out. I know lots of unlucky people can't get pregnant.
They should be still teaching the young people these days how easy it is.
All you ever hear now is about how someone can't get pregnant. So I think a lot of young people think it's impossible to happen
Eg millie getting pregnant
We knew it was easy to get pregnant but we also knew about infertility. They need to be teaching all kids different in school about pregnancy and it's actually very easy.

I never want children ever. Ever since I was young and I still haven't changed my mind.
Never going to happen so I'm always careful.
I've always wished that God had made me not able to have children and given my fertility to another poor woman who would desperately love to have children.
I'm fertile and it's being wasted and I never ever want children. Just wish it could have been given to someone else who wanted it

I’m the opposite. I tried and tried and nothing ever happened. I always wondered how people ‘accidentally got pregnant’ I even cried a few times looking at this family and wondering why they’re so blessed and i wasn’t. Now, all I see is infertility everywhere 😓
After some treatments, I now have twins and mostly likely cannot have more.
The Radfords don’t realise how lucky they are, pisses me off that she’s literally having kids for the lols when I can count on all my fingers, women who would love to have children that can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thats not Millies baby daddy.
There was no 6 month relationship, it happened at a party!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.