Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah idk I don’t think that’s millies baby daddy he was her boyfriend when she was 14/15 and she said she’s only been with the dad for 6 months so the timing means that it’s very unlikely he’s the dad
They could’ve gotten back together or she would’ve deleted the post. I guess we’ll see but that’s the closest prediction I had so far

I’m the recent vlog - they leave the little kids at home and go out - all 4 girls were there so wonder who was watching the kids

Katie and Noel talking about the song that they like to listen to together made me sad. There's no way that they can have those moments with all of their children. Noel can barely remember some of their names half of the time. The only child I've ever seen Noel demonstrate any special bond with before today's vlog was Chloe.

Reactions: 11
This is so petty, but Sue's hair drives me nuts. It's over processed, super dry, has a terrible chemical cut, and the most irritating part is that she rarely puts it behind her ears. It's so damaged that when she just lets it on the sides of her face it ends up looking worse. And that stupid clip she uses is so useless and dumb. I get the feeling she's trying to look younger, which is fine, but she's failing at it. Her hair needs to be behind her ears if she's going to keep it as damaged as it is.

Reactions: 5
This is so petty, but Sue's hair drives me nuts. It's over processed, super dry, has a terrible chemical cut, and the most irritating part is that she rarely puts it behind her ears. It's so damaged that when she just lets it on the sides of her face it ends up looking worse. And that stupid clip she uses is so useless and dumb. I get the feeling she's trying to look younger, which is fine, but she's failing at it. Her hair needs to be behind her ears if she's going to keep it as damaged as it is.
Whats this behind the ears businness? Should we all be doing it? I think it would be interesting to see Sue with her natural grey hair instead of the box dye, she would look more like the grandmother she is than the young mum she thinks she still is. (Same goes for many of us i guess!)

Reactions: 3
Is it me or does anyone else think half of this family look like they’re missing their teeth? Their mouths look as though they had forgotten to pop their false teeth in!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When they went to Australia her hair looked nice, I think longer hair made her look younger than the shorty mumzy bob and she may need to just dye it brown again, apart from that I think she looks fine

Reactions: 1
Katie and Noel talking about the song that they like to listen to together made me sad. There's no way that they can have those moments with all of their children. Noel can barely remember some of their names half of the time. The only child I've ever seen Noel demonstrate any special bond with before today's vlog was Chloe.
I don’t think it’s a special bond, it’s a creepy bond with Chloe

Reactions: 2
Is it me or does anyone else think half of this family look like they’re missing their teeth? Their mouths look as though they had forgotten to pop their false teeth in!
Yes I have said this time and time again lol, a lot of them look like pensioners wh have forgotten to put there false teeth in. They have caved in mouths 👄 and Noel has really bad teeth 🦷

Reactions: 5
They look so stupid having newborn babies at that age it’s cringworthy

deffinatly, it’s not real it’s just show for the cameras, anybody who believe

your being ridiculous! Clearly what I mean is that the selfish pair have already had 22 kids, I do believe it is absolutely cringeworthy that they are still having new born babies considering how many children they have and the age they are having more and more it’s bloody selfish!

Sue is 45 and Noel is 50, they have already had 22 children, having newborn babies constantly until your age stops you is ridiculous, I don’t care if a couple is 50 years old and they have a baby that’s lovely, but still having them at that age and having 22 already is selfish
When you stop and think to yourself "22 children" it sounds so shocking.
Like 22 children. It's a bit much to take in. We all know they have a big family but it's insane to have that number of children. It's not good at their ages having newborns and toddlers. (I don't care what age a couple is either) but they should be starting to settle down. They should be in a few years or now starting to enjoy the quiet life after raising a few kids. They still have lots of babies to raise at their age.

Sue and Noel having kids after the new generation of their family (the grandchildren) have been born really mess’s up the family tree

Reactions: 7
Sue and Noel having kids after the new generation of their family (the grandchildren) have been born really mess’s up the family tree
Yes, like sue and Noel's kids even the very youngest babies and toddlers are aunties and uncles to Sophie kids like WOW!! That happens but not when the aunties and uncles are babies themselves. Noel and sues kids can boss around Sophie's cause they are their aunties and uncles no matter their age. They're going to be more friends than relatives cause they can't be a proper auntie and uncle at their ages.
Just crazy stuff 😂

Yes, like sue and Noel's kids even the very youngest babies and toddlers are aunties and uncles to Sophie kids like WOW!! That happens but not when the aunties and uncles are babies themselves. Noel and sues kids can boss around Sophie's cause they are their aunties and uncles no matter their age. They're going to be more friends than relatives cause they can't be a proper auntie and uncle at their ages.
Just crazy stuff 😂
Tbh the thought of pushing 22 kids out my vagina makes me wince in pain. She must have a terrible pelvic floor let alone everything else that’s going on inside 😂

Reactions: 8
Congratulations to Josh for having his existence acknowledged by his parents on social media. Wonder if we'll see a birthday vlog in the coming days. My guess is that many of the comments will say that they've never seen or heard of him. Will be great for the young teenager's self-esteem.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like it’s crazy that heidie is Sophie’s oldest daughter April’s aunt imagine a 3 month old being your aunt it’s just not right

I was just thinking won’t millies baby and heidie be in the same year at school they’ll probably go to the same school that’s going to be very odd that Ophelia’s aunt will be in the same year as her 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.