Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what sort of sibling relationship Sophie who has moved and has her own family will have with the youngest few kids I couldn’t imagine my siblings being 20+ years younger I would say they probably have more of an aunt and niece/nephew relationship

Reactions: 5
I was checking out their latest vlog yesterday just for a bit. I was thinking the amount of work that must go into keeping that family going. My eyes were watering at the thougt of all the loads of washing to do 😂 and keeping all the kids clean. I know they're used to it and probably have their own system. I just thank god its not my family to look after. The older girls like chloe have to look after the middle and young kids. Those kids would be more like her own children cause she be taking most care of them. No way could sue look after them all herself. I think it's sad cause the kids really are no longer their mothers. Couldn't possibly look after them all. So a lot of the kids will think of say chloe being their mother. They probably have their own little group to look after five or six kids that's like a entire family itself. The really youngest just born and the v smallest toddlers probably don't have a clue what's going on, that they were born into such a huge family
You're right about the older girls being mothers. Look at Archie and Katie, Sue barely notices him and Katie seems to adore him and do almost all of his caregiving. Whenever any of the Duggar girls get married (i watch the show, I'm not proud) and therefore move out of the house one of the younger kids is always sobbing and inconsolable at the wedding because the sister who raised them is being torn from their lives. I'd imagine we'll start to see the same from some of the Radford kids as more of the older girls move out.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You're right about the older girls being mothers. Look at Archie and Katie, Sue barely notices him and Katie seems to adore him and do almost all of his caregiving. Whenever any of the Duggar girls get married (i watch the show, I'm not proud) and therefore move out of the house one of the younger kids is always sobbing and inconsolable at the wedding because the sister who raised them is being torn from their lives. I'd imagine we'll start to see the same from some of the Radford kids as more of the older girls move out.
Well said! I feel so terrible for the young kids. Sue is no longer some of those kids mother. It's Katie and chloe who are their real mother. Like you said about the duggar girl, imagine how a child would feel getting their mother ripped away from them. 😢 It is awful to think of. The older girls comfort them and mother them and it will be a huge loss to them when they're gone, losing their real parent. I think sue and noel have set up a lot of the young/middle kids for therapy in the future. They had a big family cause they were both in foster care. A lot of the kids will grow up feeling they were not good enough and weren't loved. They just keep moving on having another kid. So a couple of them will feel like they were never good enough. That's the problem with having a big family. Noel and sue thought it be good for the kids to have lot of siblings. They're just replacing one problem with another.

Reactions: 9
I was checking out their latest vlog yesterday just for a bit. I was thinking the amount of work that must go into keeping that family going. My eyes were watering at the thougt of all the loads of washing to do 😂 and keeping all the kids clean. I know they're used to it and probably have their own system. I just thank god its not my family to look after. The older girls like chloe have to look after the middle and young kids. Those kids would be more like her own children cause she be taking most care of them. No way could sue look after them all herself. I think it's sad cause the kids really are no longer their mothers. Couldn't possibly look after them all. So a lot of the kids will think of say chloe being their mother. They probably have their own little group to look after five or six kids that's like a entire family itself. The really youngest just born and the v smallest toddlers probably don't have a clue what's going on, that they were born into such a huge family
This is the washing system the Duggars had in place. The mother didn't do - it was all done by Joy and the Grandmother.

The burden seems to be on the Radford girls. The boys don't seem to do much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thanks for sharing that. I think when you have that many washing machines and a clothes store in your house, ya need to stop having kids 😂 I imagine the radfords are similar the amount of clothes they have. I'd scream if I had to deal with that many clothes lol Always seems everything household is for the girls deal with and not the guys

Reactions: 2
This is the washing system the Duggars had in place. The mother didn't do - it was all done by Joy and the Grandmother.

Would love that a row of washers and dryers we make do with one of each and they run from 6 in the morning till 10 at night 7 days a week and they last about 11 months till they get worn out after we buy them we start saving for the next ones and the expensive ones don’t last any longer personally wouldn’t have the kids doing laundry at all buy gladly pay them to do other jobs they have to learn the value of money

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Michelle Duggar had a breakdown one night in the laundry room because she couldn't cope, so she just delegated between the girls, Grandma Duggar and a lady from her church who used to come over one day a week to help. Selfish doesn't even come close.

Michelle Duggar had a breakdown one night in the laundry room because she couldn't cope, so she just delegated between the girls, Grandma Duggar and a lady from her church who used to come over one day a week to help. Selfish doesn't even come close.
You're so right. I knew it couldn't be a easy task dealing with all the clothes these big families get through. They always make out its so easy. That's only cause the duggar girls and the radford girls do all of it. No wonder Michelle duggar had a breakdown over it. It must be endless

It seemed mr and mrs Duggar only did one thing as a team and not laundry maybe the cameras sent her over the edge and josh fiddling his sisters but anyway with that much space and that many washers laundry would be easy even for a few more kids why the ones on tv always have skeletons in the closet and no shame about it hmhmmm radfraud

Reactions: 3
Just on Instagram and saw Sue comment that their almost 1 year old dog isn’t toilet trained.
So they have how many in nappies and a dog peeing all over!!
Bet that smells fab!

• Sick
  • Wow
It seemed mr and mrs Duggar only did one thing as a team and not laundry maybe the cameras sent her over the edge and josh fiddling his sisters but anyway with that much space and that many washers laundry would be easy even for a few more kids why the ones on tv always have skeletons in the closet and no shame about it hmhmmm radfraud
The laundry room breakdown happened many before they got their TLC funded house and purpose built laundry room. They were living in a very overcrowded house and Michelle found it very hard to cope with her large family. She started delegating jobs to the extent that the only job she had to do was to get pregnant. She even assigned her daughters the job of tracking her ovulation!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How boring was the last vlog? They’re scraping the barrel at the moment. Also the favouritism was very obvious on this vlog, Phoebe was sat at the pointless bar and sue was talking to her in a mundane way, then the minuet bratty Hallie came out with a box on her head sue span the camera round so quick ‘loooook at Hallie!!!’ No ones arsed love, she favours Hallie over the other younger ones and it’s mean, especially Phoebe. Some one else pointed out that phoebe was told of for playing in the mud and Hallie wasn’t, why dress them like that to go for a walk? Those dresses remind me of scary dolls in horror movies. 😱
this is so true! The latest vlog is an obvious reaction to this website... the Father’s Day vlog.. blatant showing of the grandchildren (not socially distancing)-i don’t expect children to but they shouldn’t technically be there ? If Sophie is still married anyway, if she was single fine.

Also showing Phoebe more in the latest vlog - so obvious it’s unreal in a direct response to saying that hallie is The favorite?!

So obvious - just show what you want to show and be real!

Reactions: 5
this is so true! The latest vlog is an obvious reaction to this website... the Father’s Day vlog.. blatant showing of the grandchildren (not socially distancing)-i don’t expect children to but they shouldn’t technically be there ? If Sophie is still married anyway, if she was single fine.

Also showing Phoebe more in the latest vlog - so obvious it’s unreal in a direct response to saying that hallie is The favorite?!

Is Sophie still married? Because she doesn't post anything with her husband anymore

Is Sophie still married? Because she doesn't post anything with her husband anymore
they said in q and a recently that she’s still married but he doesn’t like to be on social media etc so she’s not single x

I’m quite nosy !

Would love that a row of washers and dryers we make do with one of each and they run from 6 in the morning till 10 at night 7 days a week and they last about 11 months till they get worn out after we buy them we start saving for the next ones and the expensive ones don’t last any longer personally wouldn’t have the kids doing laundry at all buy gladly pay them to do other jobs they have to learn the value of money
My kids don’t do laundry either. I do around 6/7 loads a day depending what needs washed, bedding is always a chore. My life sounds so exciting!! It’s that exciting I’ve head minions wanting to come visit me. What can I say?! I’m special 😂😂

• Haha
I find it kinda sad that they only made 3 breakfasts for sue noel and Chloe and all the other kids just sat around watching. That upset me. When noel says he’ll be there for a month eating it. Chloe replies., the kids always want some! Erm well make them some then! I was always left out like that as a kid as my stepdad is only my younger sisters dad and hed bring treats for himself, mum and my sis and I’d always just wanna cry

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I find it kinda sad that they only made 3 breakfasts for sue noel and Sophie and all the other kids just sat around watching. That upset me. When noel says he’ll be there for a month eating it. Sophie replies., the kids always want some! Erm well make them some then! I was always left out like that as a kid as my stepdad is only my younger sisters dad and hed bring treats for himself, mum and my sis and I’d always just wanna cry
That vlog was utter tit. I’d go as far to say it was the worst to date. Utter carnage!!! 👎🏼

Totally agree they are deffo reading here 🤣 , also this comment on the latest vlog when Noel was opening his Father’s Day presents

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it kinda sad that they only made 3 breakfasts for sue noel and Chloe and all the other kids just sat around watching. That upset me. When noel says he’ll be there for a month eating it. Chloe replies., the kids always want some! Erm well make them some then! I was always left out like that as a kid as my stepdad is only my younger sisters dad and hed bring treats for himself, mum and my sis and I’d always just wanna cry
I thought the same make everyone a full English! Sorry to here that Mr Onions that must have awful for you as a child 😔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.