Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen lots of fathers day vlogs pop up during the last week and I just think, that's lovely. But looking at noel on his fathers day was creeping me out and repulsing me thinking he has 21 kids in total. Something really gross and stomach churning about that. I don't know all the kids. Is there two heidis in the family? In the kitchen one of the young girls was saying it was going to be her birthday soon, they were calling her heidi. The new baby is also called heidi. I know they have a big family but I wouldn't have two kids called the same. The first five minutes in the kitchen was loud and chaotic with the few kids. I couldn't be dealing with all those loud kids

Reactions: 3
Have you watched the kid farm videos on YouTube Duggar’s parody
Just got watched some, it’s so funny

I've seen lots of fathers day vlogs pop up during the last week and I just think, that's lovely. But looking at noel on his fathers day was creeping me out and repulsing me thinking he has 21 kids in total. Something really gross and stomach churning about that. I don't know all the kids. Is there two heidis in the family? In the kitchen one of the young girls was saying it was going to be her birthday soon, they were calling her heidi. The new baby is also called heidi. I know they have a big family but I wouldn't have two kids called the same. The first five minutes in the kitchen was loud and chaotic with the few kids. I couldn't be dealing with all those loud kids
That was pheobe saying it was her birthday

Reactions: 1
Him and Noel both give me the creeps
Lots of people criticise the Duggars (with good reason) because Josh lives with his daughters who are the same age as his victims were, and it always makes me think of the fact that Noel lives with his daughters who are the same age that Sue was when they got together. Now, what Josh did was absolutely worse and I'm not accusing Noel of anything, but he creeps me out because he has faced zero consequences for getting a child pregnant (and then continuously got that child pregnant throughout her teens, twenties, thirties, and forties).

Reactions: 7
Lots of people criticise the Duggars (with good reason) because Josh lives with his daughters who are the same age as his victims were, and it always makes me think of the fact that Noel lives with his daughters who are the same age that Sue was when they got together. Now, what Josh did was absolutely worse and I'm not accusing Noel of anything, but he creeps me out because he has faced zero consequences for getting a child pregnant (and then continuously got that child pregnant throughout her teens, twenties, thirties, and forties).
There is a pic on noels insta that creeps me out of millie and her friend!

Reactions: 4
The radfords are mentally unwell and they need to just STOP! they've got grandkids....enough enough

Reactions: 6
I know this can happen with other families. Noel showed that the grandkids had come over with Sophie for fathers day. Noels kids the babies and the older ones are all their aunties and uncles. The toddlers are aunties and uncles to Sophies kids. That's funny to me. They do need to stop when your auntie is like the same age as you. A little kid. They can't be like real aunties and uncles. They will be more like friends. Imagine going to school together and saying he's my uncle. Which is true they're just very young. Noel and sues kids can boss them around cause they're the aunties and uncles 😂

Reactions: 2
Apparently his son-in-law Derrick is going to do a tell all book about other stuff they have hid, wonder which of the radfords will do one when they are old enough

Reactions: 9
Yes, would love one of the radfords to write a tell all book. That be a good read.

Reactions: 8
Yes, would love one of the radfords to write a tell all book. That be a good read.
I’d be interested in hearing what it’s really like in the Radford house but I doubt it’s anywhere near on the same level as the Duggars with their religious nuttery and parental condoned abuse.

My money would be on one of the middle boys or Archie.
Or Phoebe!

I’d be interested in hearing what it’s really like in the Radford house but I doubt it’s anywhere near on the same level as the Duggars with their religious nuttery and parental condoned abuse.

Or Phoebe!
I've heard of the duggars and know bits and pieces about them. The duggars seem more like a cult, a crazy strict religious cult. The women can only ever be home makers I think is right, and can't wear clothing too short. Lots of crazy stuff. Someone should lock up the crazy father and mother

Reactions: 3
It will be Hallie who does a tell-all, she's already got an entitled attitude, she's not going to feel any loyalty to her parents at all, it's all about her.

Reactions: 8
the fathers day vlog was just weird, Noel just looked so stupid in the living room holding baby Heidi who is 4 months old, sue had the camera and she was like look Heidi is with her daddy on fathers day, it made me feel a bit sick, he's 50 this year and he's holding yet another new born daughter, it was like he was uncomfortable aswell like he knew it was weird himself. Sorry that I haven't spelt Heidi with the E on the end as my daughter is called Heidi and the way they have spent it is bleeping stupid it makes my blood boil! give your sagging old cock a rest Noel for gods sake leave sue alone for a few months let her see how it feels not to be pregnant or planning a baby

Reactions: 9
I've heard of the duggars and know bits and pieces about them. The duggars seem more like a cult, a crazy strict religious cult. The women can only ever be home makers I think is right, and can't wear clothing too short. Lots of crazy stuff. Someone should lock up the crazy father and mother
The radfords are a cult.....serial abuse going on there!

the fathers day vlog was just weird, Noel just looked so stupid in the living room holding baby Heidi who is 4 months old, sue had the camera and she was like look Heidi is with her daddy on fathers day, it made me feel a bit sick, he's 50 this year and he's holding yet another new born daughter, it was like he was uncomfortable aswell like he knew it was weird himself. Sorry that I haven't spelt Heidi with the E on the end as my daughter is called Heidi and the way they have spent it is bleeping stupid it makes my blood boil! give your sagging old cock a rest Noel for gods sake leave sue alone for a few months let her see how it feels not to be pregnant or planning a baby
I'd like to think they will stop now....they've been at it since they were kids themselves. Knowing them though there will be a a quarantine addition

I don't watch the Radfords much, I just can't stand family vloggers anymore, I have kids and I see how many of them exploit their children and as viewers we are there just to feed that exploitation and greed. I find Noel odd, not because of his age, I think age is nothing but a number especially for men to keep having kids but because I now know he was having sex with a 13 year old.

Random thought, but do the girls (mainly Katie, Eillie, and Aimee) even have time and a place to do their homework? Their bedroom with Tillie is so crowded and must be distracting, and obviously the common areas of the house are downright chaotic. Plus, they get home from school (pre-lockdown) and are expected to watch the little kids. It's so sad, girls here, in Europe, Oceania, the US, etc finally have equal educational opportunity to boys (not the case in all of the world), and yet the Radford girls are having their education impacted by having to be mini mums all the time. Education is one of the main reasons that women aren't doomed to be young mothers if that isn't what they want. It's all very sad.

The sight of him with a newborn isn't quite right to me either. They really should have thought this through a bit more. Noel will be 50 another 20 years 70 and he will still have young children kids to raise at that. Maybe not. Most of the kids will be in their teens in 20 years. They'll be in their old age. Any really young ones will probably have to go and live with their older siblings. I'm just waiting on the announcement of a new baby coming cause we all know it might happen. They really should stop.

Lots of Duggar/Radford comparison here so I’ll give a bit of context to the Duggar family if anyone’s interested. Duggar’s follow the teachings of Bill Gothard, a shady figure who established IBLP and was ousted after repeated instances of sexual assault towards young girls he’d ask to help in his office, one of Gothards many crazy teachings is no birth control “leave it to god” essentially hence all the kids if you want further reading this is the website and it’s a wild read to say the least https://iblp.org/ . One key similarity is parentification which is a type of abuse where you put the parental responsibility on other children, both the older radfords and Duggar’s are guilty of this practice. I hope for the kids sake the radfords are done now and can try to have some kind of relationship with their kids. Maybe that’s too wishful of me but either way should kids from either family write a tell all I’d definitely buy it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.