Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was utter tit. I’d go as far to say it was the worst to date. Utter carnage!!! 👎🏼
Agreed. I couldn't believe how much of Noel opening presents they included. It's so far from interesting. I thought Ellie and Aimee looked especially exhausted and annoyed during the present opening, and I can't blame them. Being a teenage girl is rough as it is, I could not imagine it in that house.

Reactions: 7
What’s interesting about watching someone else opening presents? As I said before, the last scrapping of the barrel. And Sue, your vlogs are getting majorly boring aren’t they? ‘Heyyyyyyyyyy? Wouldn’t you agree? ‘Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the washing system the Duggars had in place. The mother didn't do - it was all done by Joy and the Grandmother.

The burden seems to be on the Radford girls. The boys don't seem to do much.
😁😮 Is it really bad I want a duggar laundry room so bad. I have watched the show on and off for years and that's the first time I have ever seen that clip 😍😍

Reactions: 4
What’s interesting about watching someone else opening presents? As I said before, the last scrapping of the barrel. And Sue, your vlogs are getting majorly boring aren’t they? ‘Heyyyyyyyyyy? Wouldn’t you agree? ‘Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy? 🤢
I agree all boring to watch we get all the fun on here

Reactions: 2
😁😮 Is it really bad I want a duggar laundry room so bad. I have watched the show on and off for years and that's the first time I have ever seen that clip 😍😍
Oh I’d love one too. My utility room is too small though. I might start believing in Christ and see what happens 🙄🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Duggar’s what role models that family are!! They had a system which they openly talked about where they would buddy kids up. So an older one would be in charge of the younger one wherever they went. Effectively their parent. How can you possibly parent 22 kids properly.? It is not fair on the older ones to have their childhood ripped away by having to parent a younger brother or sister.

I thought that was odd only making 3 breakfasts I could honestly see past it if it was only for noel because it's fathers day...no wonder none of those kids are anything but skinny...i can see bonnie starting to get a little bratty not her doing but more on the fact there's a new baby in the house she's probably been put to the side

Reactions: 1
The vlog is scraping the barrel a bit.
£20 Emma Bridgewater Mugs, Breakfast for 3 while the kids look on, Aimees dumped with Heidi, Hallie opens gifts and a Chinese.

Speaking of the Duggars I did admire their massive wardrobe/clothes storage in their garage - it was like a clothes shop where they'd put all their off-season clothes (big winter coats, summer dresses, etc.). And then as the older kids grew out of the clothes they would be there for when the next kid grew up a size.
I've always wondered how the Radfords stored their clothes? It was only recently that they got built-ins in Sue and Noels and the older girls rooms. Some of the rooms had wardrobes in them in their house tour but some didn't. Those that did were also one wardrobe for the whole room (shared by 2-4 kids). Where did they put all the clothes before?

Agree it’s weird to make a special breakfast but not include everyone. Even if they smaller ones have eaten, why not make them an extra hash brown or whatever? Ditto the Chinese takeaway. I know parents often eat nice treats but I’d do it when the kids are in bed, feels a bit mean to be “here is our yummy meal”.

Reactions: 8
Agree it’s weird to make a special breakfast but not include everyone. Even if they smaller ones have eaten, why not make them an extra hash brown or whatever? Ditto the Chinese takeaway. I know parents often eat nice treats but I’d do it when the kids are in bed, feels a bit mean to be “here is our yummy meal”.
If we do a breakfast like that we do it for all.
Some of the littler ones will just have Sausage, toast, hashbrowns and beans and a bit of scrambled egg.

If we have a different meal its when the younger ones have gone to bed and they have had a good meal.
Chinese we always get for the whole family.

Speaking of the Duggars I did admire their massive wardrobe/clothes storage in their garage - it was like a clothes shop where they'd put all their off-season clothes (big winter coats, summer dresses, etc.). And then as the older kids grew out of the clothes they would be there for when the next kid grew up a size.
I've always wondered how the Radfords stored their clothes? It was only recently that they got built-ins in Sue and Noels and the older girls rooms. Some of the rooms had wardrobes in them in their house tour but some didn't. Those that did were also one wardrobe for the whole room (shared by 2-4 kids). Where did they put all the clothes before?
To be fair at least the Radford children have their own clothes and can choose what they wear. The Duggars until a few years ago all wore exactly the same thing. Their family colour was red, so the boys all had to wear beige chinos and a red polo top and the girls had matching dresses that the eldest girl Jana had to make. This was to keep 'family unity' aka zero individuality whatsoever. I was sad enough to buy all of the Duggar books :giggle:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
To be fair at least the Radford children have their own clothes and can choose what they wear. The Duggars until a few years ago all wore exactly the same thing. Their family colour was red, so the boys all had to wear beige chinos and a red polo top and the girls had matching dresses that the eldest girl Jana had to make. This was to keep 'family unity' aka zero individuality whatsoever. I was sad enough to buy all of the Duggar books :giggle:
The duggars is all down to religion though, Michelle is so indoctrinated and Joyfully Available to Jimbob.

TheRadfords??

Reactions: 3
I wondered the same when watching the house tour. Some of the bedrooms have 2, 3, or 4 kids in them and have very small wardrobes or none at all. This also may have been just for the house tour, but it seemed to me that there were very few toys in the little kids' rooms and no laptops, books, etc in the older kids' rooms. I wonder where they all keep their possessions as well. We've seen their Christmas, we know they have a lot.

Reactions: 1
It makes no sense that Noel got a vasectomy after baby no 9 but they went on to have 13 more kids there obviously extremely fertile even after a reversal you might not be able to have more kids a vasectomy it a pretty extreme way to prevent getting pregnant again they must not of thought much about it much because wasn’t he back a few weeks later to get it reversed

Wow that’s a picture and a half they look so much like a cult would never dress my kids all the same at least you can blend into a crowd a bit when they are all different looking surprised the radfraud doesn’t start the cult look for more attention

I wondered the same when watching the house tour. Some of the bedrooms have 2, 3, or 4 kids in them and have very small wardrobes or none at all. This also may have been just for the house tour, but it seemed to me that there were very few toys in the little kids' rooms and no laptops, books, etc in the older kids' rooms. I wonder where they all keep their possessions as well. We've seen their Christmas, we know they have a lot.
Yes!! We see how much they get at Christmas and for the littler ones toys etc. at birthdays too. They have a big toy box in their living room but even with that they would still have some around the house and in their rooms. Without Sue explaining whose room was whose then there is nothing to indicate who lives in which room - no personality/individuality. They also haven't shown any storage rooms or cupboards in the house so where does all the stuff go! I have a much smaller family and house but with kids there tends to be stuff everywhere

Reactions: 6
Notice Jim Bob doesn’t wear red though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.