Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where on earth are they getting their money from?? I've been looking to rent a camper or similar for 2 adults and a child for a week. Over 2 grand seems to be the average price 😱🙄😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sue's "perfect" love story.... even here the age when she got pregnant is a lie.
It’s all bloody lies. Can’t wait for the chavavan trip with the “oh so lovely” stalker and her breed.

Where on earth are they getting their money from?? I've been looking to rent a camper or similar for 2 adults and a child for a week. Over 2 grand seems to be the average price 😱🙄😡
It’s not cheap! They seem to pride themselves on being a hard working, relatable family. They are not relatable to any large family! Period! You’d have to be raking in some serious money to do what they do. Apart from the obvious child benefit and tax credits it makes no sense. There is not THAT much money to be made in pies not nearly enough to fund them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Spiller how do you know that that was they're old house? its much nicer than the one they have now, and its detached, the new one is semi! how the bloody hell are they going to fit all that lot in a chavavan? its like sue is desperate for views she knows full well that if they just stay at home all summer like everybody else has to they're vlog will be boring as fooook, pretty much like it is now. she will be like ohh Chloe look after the kids will you' 'Noel come on when the caravans a rockin baby 23 is a coming a knocking!' then noels like 'ohh sue quick shut those bloody windows the whole site will be able to hear you' sue 'teeeeheeeteeeheeee' 'ohh yes we very much enjoy the sex' :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Spiller how do you know that that was they're old house? its much nicer than the one they have now, and its detached, the new one is semi! how the bloody hell are they going to fit all that lot in a chavavan? its like sue is desperate for views she knows full well that if they just stay at home all summer like everybody else has to they're vlog will be boring as fooook, pretty much like it is now. she will be like ohh Chloe look after the kids will you' 'Noel come on when the caravans a rockin baby 23 is a coming a knocking!' then noels like 'ohh sue quick shut those bloody windows the whole site will be able to hear you' sue 'teeeeheeeteeeheeee' 'ohh yes we very much enjoy the sex' :rolleyes:
Her baby days must soon be over at 45 everything is against her it’s going to get harder and harder and more risky for the baby they’re always boring to watch bit crap how her kids are a free babysitting service bet she doesn’t pay them ever they are a very strange family

I was watching 21 kids and counting does anyone know why the kids go to two different primary schools

also it’s hilarious how sue and Noel say their strict about no boys in their bedroom’s when hasn’t all of their daughter’s who have kids been teen mum’s

Last edited:
I was watching 21 kids and counting does anyone know why the kids go to two different primary schools

also it’s hilarious how sue and Noel say their strict about no boys in their bedroom’s when hasn’t all of their daughter’s who have kids been teen mum’s
I'd love to ask Noel how strict Sue's parents were about boys in her bedroom when he got her pregnant at 13, because if that was one of their rules it obviously didn't get in their way. Do as I say, not as I do, right?

Reactions: 6

All the kids used to go to the same school with the blue jumpers that Tillie and Max were still at but Oscar didn't get into the same school as the others (not sure on the reason) so from him onwards (Casper, Hallie and probably soon Phoebe) the kids go to the school with the green jumpers. The green jumper school is much closer to them so Sue is able to walk the kids there, whereas the other school Noel had to drive the kids to.

Reactions: 2
I still think it’s weird they went to Florida on a freebie but not to Disney.

Sorry, as you were.

Spiller how do you know that that was they're old house? its much nicer than the one they have now, and its detached, the new one is semi!
Because its their address on the planning consent to change the usage of their current house.

They go to different primary schools because they dont automatically get a place because of siblings, the one that is further a better school than the local ones but they didnt get in.

Reactions: 3
The new vlog is bizarre. Love hearing Sue yell at Phoebe for playing in the dirt in a white dress when Hallie was wearing an identical white dress and was playing with Phoebe. Keep showing the blatant favourtism on the internet for all, including Hallie and Phoebe themselves when they get older, to see. Also, maybe don't put them in white dresses when you know you're going for a walk in a park?

Reactions: 7
Why does sue pronounce her C’s like Q’s ... when she says cool it comes out Qu-ool. None of the other family members do it so can’t be their regional accent?!

Reactions: 1
The new vlog is bizarre. Love hearing Sue yell at Phoebe for playing in the dirt in a white dress when Hallie was wearing an identical white dress and was playing with Phoebe. Keep showing the blatant favourtism on the internet for all, including Hallie and Phoebe themselves when they get older, to see. Also, maybe don't put them in white dresses when you know you're going for a walk in a park?
Their kids, personally I wouldnt have taken them to a park in a white dress because kids get dirty. Also the dresses look far too big. are they meant to be like that?

And the end, yes Sue we have seen the bar and your signs.
But Noel making cocktails, oops drunken accident and baby no 24 is on its way!

Reactions: 2
I’m not knocking big families in anyway shape or form. I take my hat off to you all. What I don’t understand is why sue constantly wants to be in the baby phase. I love my kids dearly but the first couple years in my eyes are so so so hard. Can’t understand why she doesn’t want her life back,

Why does sue pronounce her C’s like Q’s ... when she says cool it comes out Qu-ool. None of the other family members do it so can’t be their regional accent?!
It certainly is a strange accent a sort of cross between the guy off bullseye and uncle feed from Corrie weird

I’m not knocking big families in anyway shape or form. I take my hat off to you all. What I don’t understand is why sue constantly wants to be in the baby phase. I love my kids dearly but the first couple years in my eyes are so so so hard. Can’t understand why she doesn’t want her life back,
I dont think sue has ever had her own adult life. First child at 14. She literally doesnt know what she's missing.

Reactions: 11
I dont think sue has ever had her own adult life. First child at 14. She literally doesnt know what she's missing.
Gotta be just an endless cycle of night feeds. Nappies. Weaning. Potty training. I honestly can’t even fathom where she gets the time or energy to have sex in the first place. It is literally impossible to know where all her kids are and what they’re up to. Never mind give them attention. In today’s vlog she says ‘you ok james’ and it’s tea time. Bet that’s the first she has spoken to him all day. Why else the ‘you ok’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Nothing sticks in my mind more about these two than that he was a child abuser. She was 14 when she got preggers. He was alot older. And now they make money cause the reason they’ve got so many kids is they started so early. How can companies give them stuff and tv companies make programmes about it!! 🤢🤢🤢

Because the first school was already full with their children. How much have that lot cost their local council in putting all those kids through school? Radfords the world doesn’t need any more of your kids!!!

hey

Nothing sticks in my mind more about these two than that he was a child abuser. She was 14 when she got preggers. He was alot older. And now they make money cause the reason they’ve got so many kids is they started so early. How can companies give them stuff and tv companies make programmes about it!! 🤢🤢🤢

Because the first school was already full with their children. How much have that lot cost their local council in putting all those kids through school? Radfords the world doesn’t need any more of your kids!!!

hey
He knocked her up at 13 and started molesting her earlier she does look about 9 In The pic don’t know how he can look at a child that way it’s gross

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.