Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how unbothered by Heidie Sue is? She doesn’t seem to be as bonded to her as she was the others as babies, she was MUCH closer and ‘motherly’ towards Bonnie 🤔

Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice how unbothered by Heidie Sue is? She doesn’t seem to be as bonded to her as she was the others as babies, she was MUCH closer and ‘motherly’ towards Bonnie 🤔
I thought this all the way through her pregnancy.
But I think Sue really wanted another boy.

Reactions: 4
Nothing sticks in my mind more about these two than that he was a child abuser. She was 14 when she got preggers. He was alot older. And now they make money cause the reason they’ve got so many kids is they started so early. How can companies give them stuff and tv companies make programmes about it!! 🤢🤢🤢

Because the first school was already full with their children. How much have that lot cost their local council in putting all those kids through school? Radfords the world doesn’t need any more of your kids!!!

hey
Pregnant at 13

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Potty training 22 kids. I just had a nervous breakdown at the thought. Never been more relieved in my LIFE when my third and last turned out to be a ‘Mummy, no more nappies for me now’ miracle child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is literally impossible to know where all her kids are and what they’re up to. Never mind give them attention. In today’s vlog she says ‘you ok james’ and it’s tea time. Bet that’s the first she has spoken to him all day. Why else the ‘you ok’ 🤷🏼‍♀️
i used to work at a youth centre, like where teenagers would come for outward bound weekends with school, and this is how I would speak to the kids when I passed them in the hallway or something 🤷‍♀️ So strange.

i used to work at a youth centre, like where teenagers would come for outward bound weekends with school, and this is how I would speak to the kids when I passed them in the hallway or something 🤷‍♀️ So strange.
She’s not got time for them all it’s a bloody shame. One of the boys is supposed to be *query* autistic
More interested in the chavvy bar and £50 pot plants 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My question with the latest vlog is have they left all of the boys bar Archie at home being looked after by the older boys who all just play video games so are hardly looking after them as Noel said they were taking 12 out with with and been as we saw Millie, Katie, Ellie and I think Sophie with them that means they left Max, Oscar and maybe Casper at home 🤷‍♀️

I’m not knocking big families in anyway shape or form. I take my hat off to you all. What I don’t understand is why sue constantly wants to be in the baby phase. I love my kids dearly but the first couple years in my eyes are so so so hard. Can’t understand why she doesn’t want her life back,
I love the anticipation and excitement that I've only ever experienced by being pregnant, (obviously I don't keep churning babies out) I think Sue is addicted to it. I also think the parents are trying to over compensate for their own childhoods

I love the anticipation and excitement that I've only ever experienced by being pregnant, (obviously I don't keep churning babies out) I think Sue is addicted to it. I also think the parents are trying to over compensate for their own childhoods
In the defence of big families. It’s not all about babies, newborns are great and all but boring and demanding.
Toddlers keep my life exciting because you never know what they are gonna say or do in public!
And then they get bigger and things become more social with school, friends, clubs, dance, football. Seeing them grow and even the worst little footballer watching them score a goal and being proud is just amazing.
Not all of us and out there holding onto the newborn stage and ignoring the rest of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In the defence of big families. It’s not all about babies, newborns are great and all but boring and demanding.
Toddlers keep my life exciting because you never know what they are gonna say or do in public!
And then they get bigger and things become more social with school, friends, clubs, dance, football. Seeing them grow and even the worst little footballer watching them score a goal and being proud is just amazing.
Not all of us and out there holding onto the newborn stage and ignoring the rest of the kids.
Oh of course, I don't think the original posters meant to imply that. I can understand the attraction of having more than the "standard" number of children, because it IS fun seeing them grow up and getting to do different activities with them. However that does mean one has to go through the baby stage several times. I take my hat off to people who can do that or are willing to do that. I'd love a third, but I just can't imagine doing it all over again. But everyone is different. My sister-in-law loves the baby phase and wishes children could stay at age 3 to 6 months for 2 years, whereas I do not like the first 6 months at all. Bloody tiring and difficult. But then her kids are much better sleepers than mine, so maybe that's why 😆 anyway, mothers of big families I suppose don't mind the baby phase as much, but going through it 22 times is just mental. But then she does have lots of free babysitters, so maybe after no. 12 or so it was a lot easier for her 🤷

Reactions: 3
You obviously do things with your children, dance, football etc which is how it should be.

Do those poor children do any activities outside of school? Doesn't seem like it, such a shame they can't find their "thing".

You obviously do things with your children, dance, football etc which is how it should be.

Do those poor children do any activities outside of school? Doesn't seem like it, such a shame they can't find their "thing".
Yes we do and for some it’s the same club/sport/group and others it’s not and a couple do nothing. For us it’s important that they have their own thing, their own hobby and they can express themselves in their own way. One who does no clubs actually loves cooking and at home they do this, makes a good meal too. So they are all their own person and not part of a group.

I just get highly defensive because people like the Radfords and the freers have never exactly shown big families in a great light. Then you have the more desperate big families who are trying to flaunt themselves.
So when someone hears you have a big family, they think this is who you are, when there are lots of big families out there who actually do work hard, do their best but don’t flaunt it and use their kids to make money because that’s just not what we are about.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How boring was the last vlog? They’re scraping the barrel at the moment. Also the favouritism was very obvious on this vlog, Phoebe was sat at the pointless bar and sue was talking to her in a mundane way, then the minuet bratty Hallie came out with a box on her head sue span the camera round so quick ‘loooook at Hallie!!!’ No ones arsed love, she favours Hallie over the other younger ones and it’s mean, especially Phoebe. Some one else pointed out that phoebe was told of for playing in the mud and Hallie wasn’t, why dress them like that to go for a walk? Those dresses remind me of scary dolls in horror movies. 😱

Reactions: 9

How boring was the last vlog? They’re scraping the barrel at the moment. Also the favouritism was very obvious on this vlog, Phoebe was sat at the pointless bar and sue was talking to her in a mundane way, then the minuet bratty Hallie came out with a box on her head sue span the camera round so quick ‘loooook at Hallie!!!’ No ones arsed love, she favours Hallie over the other younger ones and it’s mean, especially Phoebe. Some one else pointed out that phoebe was told of for playing in the mud and Hallie wasn’t, why dress them like that to go for a walk? Those dresses remind me of scary dolls in horror movies. 😱
The dresses were bizarre!

No i wasn’t trying to cause offence at all! I was just trying to say that she doesn’t seem to want to stop. My nan had 10 kids and she said that enough was enough after that. Have as many kids as you like but you gotta stop when you can’t give them all equal love and attention 🤷🏼‍♀️

No i wasn’t trying to cause offence at all! I was just trying to say that she doesn’t seem to want to stop. My nan had 10 kids and she said that enough was enough after that. Have as many kids as you like but you gotta stop when you can’t give them all equal love and attention 🤷🏼‍♀️
There’s a fair difference between 10 and 22 ha ha ha
Most large families I’ve come across are fine apart from the ones who grab every TV opportunity and milk the tit out of it! No need unless you’ve an interesting story to sell. Not just here’s Karen and her 8 kids but she wants more stories. They are tit

There’s a fair difference between 10 and 22 ha ha ha
Most large families I’ve come across are fine apart from the ones who grab every TV opportunity and milk the tit out of it! No need unless you’ve an interesting story to sell. Not just here’s Karen and her 8 kids but she wants more stories. They are tit
Agreed!

I was checking out their latest vlog yesterday just for a bit. I was thinking the amount of work that must go into keeping that family going. My eyes were watering at the thougt of all the loads of washing to do 😂 and keeping all the kids clean. I know they're used to it and probably have their own system. I just thank god its not my family to look after. The older girls like chloe have to look after the middle and young kids. Those kids would be more like her own children cause she be taking most care of them. No way could sue look after them all herself. I think it's sad cause the kids really are no longer their mothers. Couldn't possibly look after them all. So a lot of the kids will think of say chloe being their mother. They probably have their own little group to look after five or six kids that's like a entire family itself. The really youngest just born and the v smallest toddlers probably don't have a clue what's going on, that they were born into such a huge family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.