Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, a bit off topic, as it was mentioned a couple of pages ago. @spilleroftea you said you think Sue really wanted another boy. Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that? Because other people on here have said that she seems to prefer girls, as they're more fun to buy for in her eyes.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, a bit off topic, as it was mentioned a couple of pages ago. @spilleroftea you said you think Sue really wanted another boy. Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that? Because other people on here have said that she seems to prefer girls, as they're more fun to buy for in her eyes.
You can see the disappointment with the gender reveal.
When they are babies she has no preference but as they get bigger she prefers the girls.
I think with the last being girls she wanted a change and it would have been nice for Archie.

In actual fact I dont think she favours girls at all, she hasnt in the past I can remember Casper being a little favourite.
Tillie is a favourite because shes vlog content,
Hallie came after Alfie so was a fav too.
I dont think she favours Phoebe and she was discarded very quickly, BonBons was still the baby but shes moved on now to Hair die(I mean Heidie)

There are a few other reason but they are from my personal exchanges with the woman.

Reactions: 4
Apparently his son-in-law Derrick is going to do a tell all book about other stuff they have hid, wonder which of the radfords will do one when they are old enough
I don't think any of us would ever have guessed that Jill would be the one to go rogue.. She always seemed one of their faves to me and seemed to be full on in the cult of duggar.. I thought maybe jessa would but she seems to firmly still under Jim Bob thumb!
Funny with the gosselins too.. Never though hannah would be the one to leave.. She was always kates favourite.. Just goes to show its hard to predict

Reactions: 7
To be fair at least the Radford children have their own clothes and can choose what they wear. The Duggars until a few years ago all wore exactly the same thing. Their family colour was red, so the boys all had to wear beige chinos and a red polo top and the girls had matching dresses that the eldest girl Jana had to make. This was to keep 'family unity' aka zero individuality whatsoever. I was sad enough to buy all of the Duggar books :giggle:
Bloody hell they look like a cult

Reactions: 1
I don't think any of us would ever have guessed that Jill would be the one to go rogue.. She always seemed one of their faves to me and seemed to be full on in the cult of duggar.. I thought maybe jessa would but she seems to firmly still under Jim Bob thumb!
Funny with the gosselins too.. Never though hannah would be the one to leave.. She was always kates favourite.. Just goes to show its hard to predict
Oh yes think we need a tlc thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly. They are brother and sister.
What is it going to be like for both of them when Katie inevitably moves out of the house, possibly even to somewhere out of the area? Both of them will feel a great sense of loss more akin to a parent/child separation than siblings. It's disgusting what Sue and Noel are doing to those kids.

Reactions: 4
What is it going to be like for both of them when Katie inevitably moves out of the house, possibly even to somewhere out of the area? Both of them will feel a great sense of loss more akin to a parent/child separation than siblings. It's disgusting what Sue and Noel are doing to those kids.
Maybe she’ll take him with her

Reactions: 5
I heard a rumour a little while back not quite as many radford kids still at home as they would have us believe could you spill any tea on this
I was told some of the boys had moved out.

Lovely to see Sue has replaced that manky rug after I mentioned it a few days ago.
It still don’t match the ugly wallpaper though sue so you might wanna change that!

mans you might want to sort out your shoe and coat cupboard again. It’s looks a state. You could vlog it again too!!!

Reactions: 3
I was told some of the boys had moved out.

Lovely to see Sue has replaced that manky rug after I mentioned it a few days ago.
It still don’t match the ugly wallpaper though sue so you might wanna change that!

mans you might want to sort out your shoe and coat cupboard again. It’s looks a state. You could vlog it again too!!!
I heard they only got about 14 kids at home still a bigish family tho 😀 kind of you to still offer your friendly advice and support to her about decorating obviously she reads here and listens walker stalker will be pissed

Did I hear right that Oscar, Casper, Archie, and Bonnie are sharing a room? How unfair to Oscar and Casper.

Reactions: 6
The sight of him with a newborn isn't quite right to me either. They really should have thought this through a bit more. Noel will be 50 another 20 years 70 and he will still have young children kids to raise at that. Maybe not. Most of the kids will be in their teens in 20 years. They'll be in their old age. Any really young ones will probably have to go and live with their older siblings. I'm just waiting on the announcement of a new baby coming cause we all know it might happen. They really should stop.
In 20 years the kids will all be 20 years older than they are now, so none of them will be in their teens.

Reactions: 9
I heard they only got about 14 kids at home still a bigish family tho 😀 kind of you to still offer your friendly advice and support to her about decorating obviously she reads here and listens walker stalker will be pissed
I am actually a nice person. :) She defiantly reads here.

I think I worked out 14/15 at home if what I heard was right.

Also anyone understand why Hallie and Phoebe get a room and Bonnie is just dumper in with Oscar and Casper? Where is Archie in that mix? Katies Bed??

Also anyone understand why Hallie and Phoebe get a room and Bonnie is just dumper in with Oscar and Casper? Where is Archie in that mix? Katies Bed??
Who is it that you think has moved out?
I'm sure Sophie and Millie still live there so that means some quite young ones have moved out? Im guessing it's most of the boys as they do not feature very often at all!

unless they've moved them, Hallie and Phoebe's bedroom is a cupboard thing with no windows! Not a bedroom at all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.