Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand sue and noel.. Find them sickening... A £6000 hottub.. Come on you've had 22 children, you can see the sheer 'look what we've got on her face' ffs get a lazy spa like the rest of us, the little ones are using like a paddling pool
They are spending money like water. God help them if everything goes pear shaped. You can’t substitute possessions for love attention and nurturing that every child needs.

Reactions: 3
Even more disturbing than that was that Archie was in the kitchen by himself, and he most definitely is not to small to go anywhere.
On the high bar stools too, every time I see the little ones up there I shudder

Reactions: 4
thank

Can’t wait for the C5 series/doc(?)

They won’t be painted in a good light. C5 is car crash telly and always goes for the shock factor. Won’t be any cosy wellies lined up on the intro lol. The last couple big family documentaries on there were awful - I wanted to cry watching the one where they were all crammed in a flat in Southampton and couldn’t all eat at the same time because they didn’t have enough bowls and the mother was stirring chicken in a frying pan with a fork 😫
Which family was that?

Honestly made feel queezy that blog, such frivolous buying especially given the times... She seems oblivious, we aren't going Australia so treated them to this... I'm sorry but Alist celebs can take 20+ people away not a woman who's had kids since she was 14 and a sandwich/pie shop man

Reactions: 4
Thank god Millies insta story has gone. What an utterly pointless story that was. Stupid cow! I hope she moves out and pays her own bills, get a taste of real life

I just had to google but she’s called Sandra O’Laughlin.
There was another one the O Rourkes I think? Anyway they are utterly pathetic too. One of the kids can’t be shown on camera? How suss is that? Yep! That’s the type C5 go for !!

Reactions: 7
Ok, so having watched a couple more of their vlogs, I can see why people are not too kind to her. It seems all one way taking and no giving, unless of course she does all that privately (which for a family who live their life as publicly as they do I doubt).

Their current new car is a RR 7 seater which comes in at a hefty £64K and I expect their next new one "due in a couple of weeks" will be equally as opulent :rolleyes:
I expect their hot tub has set them back the best part of £15k.

Their bakery sells pies for £16 a hit but to afford the lifestyle they've got they'd have to be running a much bigger outfit than a little back kitchen of half a shop.

There are so many charities that rehome baby goods to less well off families. I would like to think that when she's done with each pram (and each one doesn't seem to get more than a 2 trip rally) that she donates it. Not to mention the hoards of clothes the kids have. And all those toys they get each birthday/christmas that don't seem to be anywhere in the house.

It would be great to see them giving to a foodbank, maybe gifting some of the presents they get to less fortunate parents.

And let's hope they pay all the tax that's due given they milked the system for so long before they were 'famous'. Can't wait to check the tax returns on his limited company next year.

With the following they've got they could do so much good. But all I'm seeing is a family whose only claim to fame is popping out kid after kid, taking handouts from anyone who will give them and lording it up over the internet. Watching the latest vlog about the hot tub you see how many neighbours they have at the back and side of them. They must be so fed up with the Radfords.

Reactions: 10
Remember that Easter vlog where they had hundreds of Easter eggs. They said they was donating them but did they? Genuinely curious, I never saw that on any vlog or post

Reactions: 2
Shes actually come under criticism from a few people fro. Making people feel inadequate and poor to advicr that unless she's cleaning it properly tillie is at risk of infection and under fives shouldn't be in it.
Couldn't get over her leaving the baby on the mat with the dogs running around

Ok, so having watched a couple more of their vlogs, I can see why people are not too kind to her. It seems all one way taking and no giving, unless of course she does all that privately (which for a family who live their life as publicly as they do I doubt).

Their current new car is a RR 7 seater which comes in at a hefty £64K and I expect their next new one "due in a couple of weeks" will be equally as opulent :rolleyes:

Their bakery sells pies for £16 a hit but to afford the lifestyle they've got they'd have to be running a much bigger outfit than a little back kitchen of half a shop.

There are so many charities that rehome baby goods to less well off families. I would like to think that when she's done with each pram (and each one doesn't seem to get more than a 2 trip rally) that she donates it. Not to mention the hoards of clothes the kids have. And all those toys they get each birthday/christmas that don't seem to be anywhere in the house.

It would be great to see them giving to a foodbank, maybe gifting some of the presents they get to less fortunate parents.

And let's hope they pay all the tax that's due given they milked the system for so long before they were 'famous'. Can't wait to check the tax returns on his limited company next year.

With the following they've got they could do so much good. But all I'm seeing is a family whose only claim to fame is popping out kid after kid, taking handouts from anyone who will give them and lording it up over the internet. Watching the latest vlog about the hot tub you see how many neighbours they have at the back and side of them. They must be so fed up with the Radfords.
We’ve a large family and donate to the local food bank regularly. We also have a RR but it’s a “classic” 😂😂
They are a total sham. I don’t know how people buy into it.

Spot on 🙌🏼

Reactions: 1
Having a hot tub with that many small children is a really bad idea. It's impossible to supervise them properly and the kids are often unattended in the garden. Now that the hot tub is there they must never be left unattended.

Reactions: 8
We’ve a large family and donate to the local food bank regularly. We also have a RR but it’s a “classic” 😂😂
They are a total sham. I don’t know how people buy into it.

Spot on 🙌🏼
Ah bless you! Many people do what they can and in these times particularly it can be really hard to help anyone else when things are so tight at home so please don't think I'm trying to shame anyone who doesn't give to foodbanks/charity.

We've got 4 kids, we drove a Vauxhall people carrier for 10 years (the same one!) before it finally died and we had to buy a new(er) one :)
But this shower of freeloaders are just out for the take. Their time will be over soon, it won't take another couple too long to usurp them from their "Britain's biggest family" title.

The Radfords giving to a foodbank would be a joke, considering how badly they feed their own kids.

I mean all this Garden, Bar, Hot tub, Cinema crap is great for a bit of vlog content but when the weather turns crap as it does in Britain and especially on the north west coast its all pointless.
Have we seen the outdoor cinema since? or was it just for content?

Dont even get me started in the safety! Those kids are not supervised and even with a lid, I would worry.
Plus the fact that young kids shouldnt be in them,
The maintenance and chemical balance!
Its gonna be interesting.

Reactions: 8
absolutely, they should not be allowed to use their biggest family in Britain status to generate money .. glorified for being so irresponsible, these last few vlogs have really turned my stomach , millie with a new pram, its happened fair enough but don't glorify her teenage pregnancy .. hand down one of your many prams, talk about her struggles and her worries and make it relatable, its all smiles and buying, but that's sue! and I hate the we don't take benefits shite, no you don't take job seeking benefits but you've sure had more than your fair share of tax credits and child benefit .. like ive said ive got 5 children and of course receive tax credits and child benefit on top of earnings! I don't protest to be anything im not, and I get looked down upon all the time.
and if i bought a 6000 grand hottub id be lynched

The hot tub will be gifted or on finance. You can spread the payments over 5 years if you want to 😂 if they’ve done that it will be a biohazard by then. I don’t know about the car but either gifted or leased 🤷‍♀️ as if Noel would finance any of that themselves.

Reactions: 2
Agree, they should have put the money towards their food shopping and feed those poor kids properly, kids don’t need stuff they need attention and feeding sue

Reactions: 5
The Radfords giving to a foodbank would be a joke, considering how badly they feed their own kids.

I mean all this Garden, Bar, Hot tub, Cinema crap is great for a bit of vlog content but when the weather turns crap as it does in Britain and especially on the north west coast its all pointless.
Have we seen the outdoor cinema since? or was it just for content?

Dont even get me started in the safety! Those kids are not supervised and even with a lid, I would worry.
Plus the fact that young kids shouldnt be in them,
The maintenance and chemical balance!
Its gonna be interesting.
The outdoor stuff seems to be an appeal to an American audience (and thus a broader fan base). Americans (most of them anyway) can spend more time outside and have warmer and drier weather than we do. In other words, an American is more likely to watch them and think that an outdoor bar is a good idea, while Brits are more likely to think that it wouldn't be practical. Maybe I'm just too cynical about Sue and Noel's motives idk.

Reactions: 6
Shes had another one since then in lockdown
I'm still confused about who she is. I tried to google but nothing came up with the name given upthread.

The outdoor stuff seems to be an appeal to an American audience (and thus a broader fan base). Americans (most of them anyway) can spend more time outside and have warmer and drier weather than we do. In other words, an American is more likely to watch them and think that an outdoor bar is a good idea, while Brits are more likely to think that it wouldn't be practical. Maybe I'm just too cynical about Sue and Noel's motives idk.
Honestly that would make sense. I'm American and when my friends and I talk about the Radfords we talk about how we find their house and yard, I mean garden, a bit strange. I know all my time spent living or traveling in Europe and the UK I often wished for more usable outdoor space. The last time I was in Scotland for 6 months, I stayed in a house that connected to the house where the owner stayed and poor thing always got so concerned every time she saw me sitting out, especially on days it was windy or cold (which was everyday really). I am personally not interested in an outdoor bar, but they are popular here. Outdoor cinemas and beanbags and huge furniture and play equipment...definitely appealing to an American audience.

We also have a much larger threshold for accepting big families. We don't have anything like child benefits and our social safety nets just work differently. Big families here also tend to be associated with the very religious, which generally experience a lot of acceptance here. It helps that the big families that have made it on tv have all be painted in very good lights.

So yes, long was of me saying that it makes sense if they are trying to appeal to an American audience. More clicks, more views, more money.

I'm still confused about who she is. I tried to google but nothing came up with the name given upthread.

Honestly that would make sense. I'm American and when my friends and I talk about the Radfords we talk about how we find their house and yard, I mean garden, a bit strange. I know all my time spent living or traveling in Europe and the UK I often wished for more usable outdoor space. The last time I was in Scotland for 6 months, I stayed in a house that connected to the house where the owner stayed and poor thing always got so concerned every time she saw me sitting out, especially on days it was windy or cold (which was everyday really). I am personally not interested in an outdoor bar, but they are popular here. Outdoor cinemas and beanbags and huge furniture and play equipment...definitely appealing to an American audience.

We also have a much larger threshold for accepting big families. We don't have anything like child benefits and our social safety nets just work differently. Big families here also tend to be associated with the very religious, which generally experience a lot of acceptance here. It helps that the big families that have made it on tv have all be painted in very good lights.

So yes, long was of me saying that it makes sense if they are trying to appeal to an American audience. More clicks, more views, more money.
Yeah, I lived in the US from the ages of 14-24, and I think that big families (and by big, I mean like 6+ kids, not necessarily Duggar or Radford-sized) are seen as kind of fun and all-American, while in Britain they're seen as gaming the system and relying on the taxpayer. Of course, that perception entirely changes based on the race of the American large family, but that's a conversation for a different time.
My thinking was that the person searching YouTube for how to build a bar in their garden/yard is more likely to be American than British, and the Radfords are trying to capitalise on that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.