Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they've put their post up with their brand new car in the background so after all that coy not showing it off fully they've done that 🙄 at the grave

Reactions: 1
My sons 4 and honestly don’t even know if I’ll ever want another one I feel like the older he’s getting the more I can’t go back to night feeds and sleepless nights 🤣 no idea why you would want 22 and probably more though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe for a freebie kitchen?

they've put their post up with their brand new car in the background so after all that coy not showing it off fully they've done that 🙄 at the grave
That’s weird...it’s almost like they’re saying because of the publicity of this death and having all my children, I can buy a jeep and a range and dress my children in Canada goose jackets that have been manufactured from pure animal cruelty.

Reactions: 2
Probably going to be unpopular here but the sharing of baby’s grave constantly is tacky.
And even worse when you frame the car perfectly in the background.

Reactions: 21
Has she not advertised that the train has been replaced that was stolen ?!

Probably going to be unpopular here but the sharing of baby’s grave constantly is tacky.
I don't understand why it would be tacky. He was their son and they believe in things like heaven and such and this is their way to show he continues to be part of the family even in death.

Has she not advertised that the train has been replaced that was stolen ?!
Yes, it's literally in the post with the gravestone.

I don't understand why it would be tacky. He was their son and they believe in things like heaven and such and this is their way to show he continues to be part of the family even in death.

I don't know why she'd advertise it had been replaced it will probably be taken again

I also find the photo of Bonnie kissing the grave odd. It's touching, but she was most likely coached to do it, and even if she wasn't she doesn't understand the significance. That photo should have been kept private IMO.

Reactions: 9

Tacky because it’s a baby’s grave and I don’t think I would share it constantly on Instagram for likes and to showcase a car.
I believe in many things, but I also believe that graves should be treated with respect, they are a sacred place and shouldn’t be used in this way all over social media.

Reactions: 16
Tacky because it’s a baby’s grave and I don’t think I would share it constantly on Instagram for likes and to showcase a car.
I believe in many things, but I also believe that graves should be treated with respect, they are a sacred place and shouldn’t be used in this way all over social media.
I mean, I wouldn't put my family on instagram at all, but that's besides the point. In our day to day lives we definitely see graves as places to come together, places of joy and love, and more. We hug on graves, talk to them, treat them as continued members of the family. To distance ourselves from the graves would seem very disrespectful to their memory. Different strokes and all that.

I mean, I wouldn't put my family on instagram at all, but that's besides the point. In our day to day lives we definitely see graves as places to come together, places of joy and love, and more. We hug on graves, talk to them, treat them as continued members of the family. To distance ourselves from the graves would seem very disrespectful to their memory. Different strokes and all that.
Its not distancing because they can go there every day and thats lovely if thats what they feel like they need to do.

But its the constant sharing on social media I find completely inappropriate and tacky.

Reactions: 6
Its not distancing because they can go there every day and thats lovely if thats what they feel like they need to do.

But its the constant sharing on social media I find completely inappropriate and tacky.
Personally I find any sharing on social media to be tacky, and certainly something I'd never do. However, if they are sharing everything else about their lives and family on social media, then to me it would be inappropriate and disrespectful to leave out the grave of their son when he continues to be such a big part of their lives. I'm sure we're unlikely to agree on this so I'll just leave it at that.

Personally I find any sharing on social media to be tacky, and certainly something I'd never do. However, if they are sharing everything else about their lives and family on social media, then to me it would be inappropriate and disrespectful to leave out the grave of their son when he continues to be such a big part of their lives. I'm sure we're unlikely to agree on this so I'll just leave it at that.
woah, hostile!
No ones saying leave it out, but using it to showcase the car is tacky.
Doing a lovely tribute is beautiful but not every few months.

Using pics of a grave for likes is just ewww and tacky.

Do you really think he plays a huge part in their lives when her living children are handed off as soon as shes bored of them and its time for another.

Reactions: 8
The discreet advertising of kellogs cereal makes me laugh they've so obviously done a kellogs deal

Reactions: 3
woah, hostile!
No ones saying leave it out, but using it to showcase the car is tacky.
Doing a lovely tribute is beautiful but not every few months.

Using pics of a grave for likes is just ewww and tacky.

Do you really think he plays a huge part in their lives when her living children are handed off as soon as shes bored of them and its time for another.
Having never lost a child, I tend to reserve judgement on grieving parents. It’s not for me to say how they do it. However much I disagree with the Radfords, I see some things as off limits.

Reactions: 7
I really, really don't mean to be rude, but I do think that she is pregnant. Sue seemed to bounce back after Heidie, but now her figure seems much fuller and (as already mentioned) is already palming Heidie off on the older girls. Could it be she's having twins?

Their bakery could do with a big renovation. It seems to me that most of their income is from YouTube, and it shows because even Noel puts in effort with the videos and only goes to the bakery to keep it in existence. They could really renovate and put some proper marketing out to promote their business but the freebies and money from views is suiting them best. In terms of education, I think the kids just want to go down the influencer path and sponsor baby slings and makeup and Instagram and the boys probably want average male jobs or to be YouTube gamers.
The bakery looks gross. If they were popping out as many pies as they claim it would be a modern outfit. All of the equipment looks like it’s from the 50’s
If it were truly sustaining them I’d imagine it would need to be Very modern, almost conveyer belt like. Just now there’s an oven, pie mould and a cooking pot lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If it even is a real working bakery and they’re not actually cooking them at home and transferring them, kids sticky fingers and dogs hairs included (joking..sort of)
If sue is pregnant she really is a nasty piece of work. those professional photos look forced and unnatural, your days are over granny sue be a mum to the ones you have.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.