Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sue is pregnant, on the baby photo shoot her tummy was really rounded, and she looks absolutely knackered. It’s only about 2 months until Millie is due to give birth, sue may hold of the announcement until Feelya is born, so they can stretch out the vlogs and really get raking in the cash! Teenage with new born and super mum sue pregnant with number 23 a week after, Kaching!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Having spent most of the day crying in unison with my 5 month old twins on my own as they won't give me a seconds breather I am somewhat jealous of all the teenagers Sue palms her latest dolly onto 😂 can I borrow one? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like their plan is to just keep going and try to make their channel into some kind of Keeping up with the Kardashians bullshit. The freebies will flow and the publicity will rise, she’ll get a cleaner and a nanny at some point anyway and will probably get rid of the bakery, since it looks like tit and doesn’t sell much then maybe move to New Zealand or some other place in England which will boost even more video ideas and probably even their own show. Being famous for having so many kids is not a real talent and shouldn’t be celebrated.

Reactions: 4
This came up in my YouTube suggested. It's so incredibly cringe. Not a single one of the kids looks happy to be there at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having spent most of the day crying in unison with my 5 month old twins on my own as they won't give me a seconds breather I am somewhat jealous of all the teenagers Sue palms her latest dolly onto 😂 can I borrow one? 🤣
I'd like to know how she manages to get them to be interested in looking after the smaller ones, I have two teens who show absolutely zero in interest in my younger ones 🤣

Reactions: 8
This came up in my YouTube suggested. It's so incredibly cringe. Not a single one of the kids looks happy to be there at all.
And she had the brass neck to moan about late fee payment from them. Ruth and Eammon are quite nice, great with kids too

Reactions: 1
I'd like to know how she manages to get them to be interested in looking after the smaller ones, I have two teens who show absolutely zero in interest in my younger ones 🤣
My teens are only interested if there is summat in it for them like me popping to the shop or cooking for them 😂

Reactions: 3
I think Sue is pregnant, on the baby photo shoot her tummy was really rounded, and she looks absolutely knackered. It’s only about 2 months until Millie is due to give birth, sue may hold of the announcement until Feelya is born, so they can stretch out the vlogs and really get raking in the cash! Teenage with new born and super mum sue pregnant with number 23 a week after, Kaching!!!!!!!!!!
‘Feelya‘ I’m in seventh heaven having choked on my gin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought all this.. I've 5 Inc twins.. My big ones won't hold them.. They actually say they are your children on the odd occasion I might say will you help the twins etc... And i get severe bouts of guilt thinking I'm not giving someone the attention they need and if I'm honest sometimes it's really difficult too.. I'd really love more kids but I think part of being a good mum is realising when enough is enough... They are really selfish.. I can just about give them all.. Financially, emotionally and what they need in terms of basics like a bedroom and a big one! enough to eat... Those kids are all thin and its obvious food isn't a priority...im not saying they should be shamed but certainly not praised.. Who are these people sending gifts are they for real.. I've got 5 and the looks I get and the assumptions that get made about me are rediculous..sadly its a game now they will just continue until she's physically unable

And she had the brass neck to moan about late fee payment from them. Ruth and Eammon are quite nice, great with kids too
Oh yes, getting all irate over a £1000 fee and now they are spending money like water.

No front body shots or below head shots of sue latest blog

They very much copy their mum in crowing "she's sooo cute" every five minutes

I have noticed the behaviour of the younger bunch of kids goes unchecked(unless that's off camera) I feel sad watching the birthday blogs for the older kid's, they done get a chance to enjoy the presents the young kids are all over them! I know what kids are like but come on!!

Reactions: 6
If she’s hiding her ‘bump’ she’s clearly reading here and enjoying the attention from people speculating.
Wonder if one of those reborn doll companies would gift her a few. Maybe we should set up a go fund me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If she’s hiding her ‘bump’ she’s clearly reading here and enjoying the attention from people speculating.
Wonder if one of those reborn doll companies would gift her a few. Maybe we should set up a go fund me.
Definitely something going on. No full length shots,all from behind. Plus those hideous jumpers they insist on wearing 🤮

I don’t think she’s got any spare :ROFLMAO:

Definitely something going on. No full length shots,all from behind. Plus those hideous jumpers they insist on wearing 🤮
Sues, pregnant giggle giggle!
It wasnt planned coz thingy was our last, but when the echo falls flows. giggle giggle!
The randy old got gets his end away and the next Radford girl gets lumbered with whats her name! giggle giggle

Reactions: 10
They've done whole "this will definitely be our last!" for every new baby since at least Hallie. I get that their logic is that it will bring the cash more strongly with the next one because of the shock value, but don't they get that it gets old and people can see through their BS? That strategy only works once, maybe twice. The pair of them are thicker than molasses.

They've done whole "this will definitely be our last!" for every new baby since at least Hallie. I get that their logic is that it will bring the cash more strongly with the next one because of the shock value, but don't they get that it gets old and people can see through their BS? That strategy only works once, maybe twice. The pair of them are thicker than molasses.
Think you mean pigshit 😂👍

Sues, pregnant giggle giggle!
It wasnt planned coz thingy was our last, but when the echo falls flows. giggle giggle!
The randy old got gets his end away and the next Radford girl gets lumbered with whats her name! giggle giggle
So true though. Sue needs to let them do their own thing. I’d be fascinated at how easy it is to get pregnant at 45 ha ha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.