Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it even is a real working bakery and they’re not actually cooking them at home and transferring them, kids sticky fingers and dogs hairs included (joking..sort of)
If sue is pregnant she really is a nasty piece of work. those professional photos look forced and unnatural, your days are over granny sue be a mum to the ones you have.
I’m hoping she is or falls shortly so all the minions will see what they are about!!
It’s vile

Reactions: 2
So Sophie has started selling lashes online. Excuse my ignorance but is there actually a market for this? If anyone was going to sell stuff like that it should of been Chloe, after all she’s the bigger makeup following. Plus who are the celebrities she’s working with? It’s all pies in the sky 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Sophie has started selling lashes online. Excuse my ignorance but is there actually a market for this? If anyone was going to sell stuff like that it should of been Chloe, after all she’s the bigger makeup following. Plus who are the celebrities she’s working with? It’s all pies in the sky 😂😂
Sophie hasn’t started a company it’s a pr package she’s being gifted

Reactions: 1
It is very possible that Archie could have ASD, one of the other boys has a diagnosis and another was being investigated, Sue said so herself on instagram. It isn't something to be ashamed of or an issue that needs tip toe-ing around.
I meant using the word ‘issue’. As it’s not an issue, it’s a mild form of autism. Which isn’t something to be ashamed of, I hadn’t realise she had already mentioned it. Just didn’t like it being referred to as issues.

Sophie hasn’t started a company it’s a pr package she’s being gifted
So why is she so relevant? Surely her sister who does makeup would of been a better choice?

I meant using the word ‘issue’. As it’s not an issue, it’s a mild form of autism. Which isn’t something to be ashamed of, I hadn’t realise she had already mentioned it. Just didn’t like it being referred to as issues.
One of our kids is autistic. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. To be fair she’s been lucky producing that many and only having one being assessed

There’s no comfort in that single bed with two kids in it they must be so squished you shouldn’t have all these kids if you can’t provide something as basic as their own bed to sleep in
Why would his juice bottle be relevant Sue? what a pile of waffle

Reactions: 3
There’s no comfort in that single bed with two kids in it they must be so squished you shouldn’t have all these kids if you can’t provide something as basic as their own bed to sleep in
It's cute that they're so close that they choose to sleep together I guess, but this really should be discouraged IMO. The older they get the unhealthier this gets, and like you said, it probably stems from them having no space at other times in their lives even though they have the option for their own beds now.
I remember in one of the older C4 docs, Sue went to wake up the girls, and some combo of Ellie/Aimee/Katie/Millie was sharing a bed, and another one of them was on the floor (don't precisely remember who was where). Sue was laughing about it and saying how they didn't want to be apart, but it's unhealthy that the situation in that house facilitates kids being wary about having their own bed.

Reactions: 5
I always thought if she she stopped having children surely her body will react like almost produce something in its place like a growth or a cancer?

Nobody knows the true effects of having so many children on her body.

I did wonder if maybe she secretly had her tubes tied and that's why she looks so ill and bloated?

Never seen her look so poorly after a baby like this one.

They do need to cut down on the gift giving too. The children receive so much on Christmas, their birthdays, freebies from companies and randomers sending them Nintendo’s, sweets and clothes it’s so excessive. The children honestly don’t seem as grateful for what they have as they should be, the parents need to teach them more about poverty and children who have much less around the world and around the corner from them. They should definitely donate some stuff or give something back to society, since there’s so much of them it does cause a strain on the country to some degree, especially at times like this.

I can’t understand anybody that wants to send them things. If they have got money to waste on gifts for them it would be better spent on less fortunate families. They seem to have become greedy with all the things they are gifted.
Also who bought Millies egg pram? According to the daily rag it was gifted by egg. Not necessarily true but makes you wonder.

Reactions: 8
I can’t understand anybody that wants to send them things. If they have got money to waste on gifts for them it would be better spent on less fortunate families. They seem to have become greedy with all the things they are gifted.
Also who bought Millies egg pram? According to the daily rag it was gifted by egg. Not necessarily true but makes you wonder.
100% people need to spend more time looking after the less fortunate. Food banks were empty during this pandemic and the radford kids were receiving endless batches of expensive gifts. It’s completely beyond me that if she had a few less children and wasn’t the number one breeder in the UK, that family would also be greatly struggling and the ones begging for help, so they shouldn’t turn a blind eye and they should reach their children about being grateful and not living in a bubble. I can tell she’s itching to delete that kitchen AD for her free kitchen on her Instagram highlights but she chose to keep it quiet on the vlog and hope we won’t notice 😂

• Haha
Personally I think they are SO accustomed to the gifting is going to be hard for them to stop wanting.

Its a bit worrying they could be taking advantage as I've noticed many followers are single or without children so drawing them in to feel included in a huge family is beneficial because they get sent all these presents!

I can't help feeling she was really pissed that hallie etc didn't get their own box of customised sweets recently just the older girls 🤣 she no longer seems very grateful just expects everything!

Reactions: 5
I really, really don't mean to be rude, but I do think that she is pregnant. Sue seemed to bounce back after Heidie, but now her figure seems much fuller and (as already mentioned) is already palming Heidie off on the older girls. Could it be she's having twins?
When I was pregnant with my twins I had a full baby bump at 9 weeks and had to tell people early because there was literally no hiding it. And I already was chubby so thought I could get away with it but no. Pregnant tums are very rounded especially under the bust and that’s what sues looks like too, not just baby weight

I reckon she'd love to finish on a high with twins. It is a would take in even more publicity and freebies.

Rake in.

Reactions: 9
They do need to cut down on the gift giving too. The children receive so much on Christmas, their birthdays, freebies from companies and randomers sending them Nintendo’s, sweets and clothes it’s so excessive. The children honestly don’t seem as grateful for what they have as they should be, the parents need to teach them more about poverty and children who have much less around the world and around the corner from them. They should definitely donate some stuff or give something back to society, since there’s so much of them it does cause a strain on the country to some degree, especially at times like this.
Thought exactly this... I've a big family and they are spoilt to a certain degree but watching sue compensate for time and attention with excessive buying has made me re-think... Its deffo down to being adopted my mum is and she reminds me so much if sue and noel.. Minus 20 kids.. Thinks its knocked on to Me tbh x

The bakery looks gross. If they were popping out as many pies as they claim it would be a modern outfit. All of the equipment looks like it’s from the 50’s
If it were truly sustaining them I’d imagine it would need to be Very modern, almost conveyer belt like. Just now there’s an oven, pie mould and a cooking pot lol 😂
There’s no decor, no seating. Nothing at all to make it welcoming or make it look like it’s open at all. If the doors were closed you would think it was a derelict building. They had the time and energy to build a pointless bar, but not to paint, put up decorations. The equipment may be old but they can get away with that if their bakery looked less stained and grimy.

Sue only seems to be showing her top half as well hiding behind the kitchen island etc

My daughter said she's holding the camera pretty high as well

I think also her current hair colour isn’t doing her any favours, it’s too dark for her skin tone imo.

Looking back at the earlier vlogs after heidie there is no bump and now there is a bump/bloat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.