Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is I'm not surprised, doesn't one of the older girls have Heidi at night, it was on the last thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think at least 3 children are in the same school year so must have been born within a year of each other. I've no idea whether she has a bump or not, but it is very possible that she could be pregnant, although given her age it would be more unlikely. Let's face it, it's not as if they'll be using contraception.

Reactions: 4
Seriously it’s not the older kids job to look after the younger ones 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed, it's very selfish. Not to mention the older ones having to share rooms, you need your own space once you get to a certain age. Granted some of the older ones do have their own room as they pay board but I think either way that's unfair on the others as it's no fault of theirs that their parents have decided to have loads of kids

Reactions: 3
I think at least 3 children are in the same school year so must have been born within a year of each other. I've no idea whether she has a bump or not, but it is very possible that she could be pregnant, although given her age it would be more unlikely. Let's face it, it's not as if they'll be using contraception.
Luke and Millie were in the same year at school. Not sure if Ellie and Aimee are aswell, but the rest are in different years.

The absolutely last thing I feel like after giving birth is creating another baby. Is it just me? Takes me weeks to feel like a human.

Reactions: 2
Has she got any twins already? (I’ve not followed them seriously enough to know all their ages)
No surprisingly🙈 she has a few sets of children in the same year at school or that are born less than a year apart but no twins just yet. I thought Hallie and Phoebe were twins at one point.

Sue looks pregnant!
She needs to desperately address Archies speech problems and his very obvious sensory issues. He also has issues around lining things up.

Reactions: 1
Sue looks pregnant!
She needs to desperately address Archies speech problems and his very obvious sensory issues. He also has issues around lining things up.
i feel like when you have that many kids you can’t give each of them enough one on one time to even notice things like that 🙄

Reactions: 7
This is what I hate. Because of The Radfords big families are looking bad again.

But you can make time for all kids if you want to. The older ones when the little ones are in bed, the little ones when they bigger ones are at school. Then the rest you make time.

Reactions: 6
They were laughing because they needed to add subtitles to the vlog for archie.
I would be sorting private speech therapy!

I dont feel like they are safe in that garden either no locks on the gate etc

Reactions: 5
don't get me started on giving bonnie a huge pot of popcorn. Massive choking hazard

Reactions: 1
Their sugar intake is so high it’s crazy, how are they all still skinny.
Didn't you know that the recipe for good health is to feed your children crappy, sugary foods, but give them such small portions that they're able to easily burn off the calories? That way, you hit the sweet spot of your kids being skinny and also having very few important nutrients in their diets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're like a pair of wild animals those two. Having litters of feral children, all crammed in everywhere. No way can they give each child appropriate attention. Is it ethical to allow this woman to be pregnant since she was a child without anyone stepping in. How do they all bathe daily - how does the water not run out? 20+ people showering/bathing every day? When is there even time for this. Does she bath them five at a time or something?

Reactions: 8
Didn't you know that the recipe for good health is to feed your children crappy, sugary foods, but give them such small portions that they're able to easily burn off the calories? That way, you hit the sweet spot of your kids being skinny and also having very few important nutrients in their diets.
Im hoping that was sarcasm

They're like a pair of wild animals those two. Having litters of feral children, all crammed in everywhere. No way can they give each child appropriate attention. Is it ethical to allow this woman to be pregnant since she was a child without anyone stepping in. How do they all bathe daily - how does the water not run out? 20+ people showering/bathing every day? When is there even time for this. Does she bath them five at a time or something?
In one of the old KAC they fit 5/6 children in the bathtub, that’s so gross 😂🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.