Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue looks pregnant!
She needs to desperately address Archies speech problems and his very obvious sensory issues. He also has issues around lining things up.
I would be careful with the wording. Lining things up isn’t issues. It’s a very mild sign of autism. How they manage these signs and symptoms and getting a diagnoses going forwards is the main thing. Maybe something they don’t want to share with the world just yet. (Although they share everything else...)

Reactions: 1
Better not get noel to do it, he doesn't know half their names.
They should do a video introducing all the kids it would probably be 3 hours long though
Yet another innocent child brought into that mad house. Another strain on the benefit system (no way can Millie support a baby independently). Selfish pricks the lot of them.

Reactions: 6
I would be careful with the wording. Lining things up isn’t issues. It’s a very mild sign of autism. How they manage these signs and symptoms and getting a diagnoses going forwards is the main thing. Maybe something they don’t want to share with the world just yet. (Although they share everything else...)
It is very possible that Archie could have ASD, one of the other boys has a diagnosis and another was being investigated, Sue said so herself on instagram. It isn't something to be ashamed of or an issue that needs tip toe-ing around.

Reactions: 2
It was kinda sad seeing Tillie revealing their holiday to Australia back in December and everyone was jumping around all excited only to see that it didn’t end up happening. It was funny at the same time, I’m going to hell for laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But really could sue actually be pregnant I doubt she’s gotten her period’s back after 8(ish) weeks because she’d have to be at least a month or more along to be able to see a bump
My youngest 2 are 10 months apart.. I fell pregnant straight after giving birth

Imagine if she has twins 🙈😂 she’s creeping into the age where twins are more likely
That might be her goal.. the reason why she’s having so many 🤣

I think quite a few of them have speech problems.
Phoebe and Halle both had/have really delayed speech, probably because none of them get enough attention and nobody has time to have a proper conversation with them 🙄

With regard to baths, I have one 4 year old, she doesn't have a bath everyday, maybe 2/3 a week, but she's a rare breed of child that hates getting mucky and at 4 she's not smelly 😛 so she just needs the occasional freshen up here and there!

Reactions: 6
I very rarely post, but I do like to catch the comments from time to time. I think Sue is actually afraid to not have a house full of children, what skills does she have to call on? When her youngest is grown she'll be in retirement, problem solved. I also think her children don't have the necessary attention for development, and their blase attitude to safety is frightening. I chose to have one child because we knew we could give her so much more, and she has become a fully trained nurse and now midwife. What standards are the Radfords teaching their children, why should everyone else have to foot the bill. Did they not at one point say they wanted to emigrate? Let them go, they'd soon see what self-sufficiency is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I very rarely post, but I do like to catch the comments from time to time. I think Sue is actually afraid to not have a house full of children, what skills does she have to call on? When her youngest is grown she'll be in retirement, problem solved. I also think her children don't have the necessary attention for development, and their blase attitude to safety is frightening. I chose to have one child because we knew we could give her so much more, and she has become a fully trained nurse and now midwife. What standards are the Radfords teaching their children, why should everyone else have to foot the bill. Did they not at one point say they wanted to emigrate? Let them go, they'd soon see what self-sufficiency is.
They’ve got however many kids and not one of them has been to university yet. Does anyone know what Sophie actually does?

This is what makes me laugh when people say that big families will give back what they cost the taxpayer in schools, NHS, tax credits etc in the form of future taxpayers. None of this lot will ever be a higher rate taxpayer because they've simply never been given the chance by their parents. Not to tar all big families by the same brush but it's exactly the same for the big family I know, they're not given the time, attention, opportunities, focus from the parents to reach anywhere near their potential. This lot work in the pie shop, mcdonald's, or have kids at 18, it's no life.

Reactions: 8
Sophie worked in primark for a while I don't know what she does know its a bit hush hush

Sophie worked in primark for a while I don't know what she does know its a bit hush hush
She works for EDF which is a energy company

So it’s Alfie’s 6th birthday today and only Katie has acknowledged it online.

• Sad

I’m sure it’s a hard day for them so it might be too painful to make a post about him they should acknowledge it though

He would have been 6 if he had lived. He didn’t so in reality he isn’t 6. It’s the anniversary of the day he was born sleeping.

Reactions: 5
I doubt Sue cares about what skills she has or doesn't have. She doesn't seem like the type interested in participating in the traditional employment market. They could have stopped ten kids ago and she probably still wouldn't have gone to work. Which is fine, I don't think everyone is meant to work.

As for the kids, it's telling that none of gone to uni or finished uni. I was going through a wiki for the family the other day and was saddened that all the kids listed PE as their favorite subject. Nothing wrong with exercise or sports, but it goes to show how little academics is valued in that household when none of the kids are listing it as a favored subject. There seems to be no encouragement to do anything. Seven of their children are 18 and older and what are any of them doing with their lives? There is no religious component in the family that prevents them from seeking higher education or leaving the town. You'd think a family that large that you'd see more diversity in how they choose to spend their adult years.

Reactions: 8
He would have been 6 if he had lived. He didn’t so in reality he isn’t 6. It’s the anniversary of the day he was born sleeping.
4 kids in under 6years, and none are a multiple birth 🙄 my worst nightmare. Mine are 7years apart and even thats close for me 😂

Reactions: 4
4 kids in under 6years, and none are a multiple birth 🙄 my worst nightmare. Mine are 7years apart and even thats close for me 😂
My sons 4 and honestly don’t even know if I’ll ever want another one I feel like the older he’s getting the more I can’t go back to night feeds and sleepless nights 🤣 no idea why you would want 22 and probably more though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Their bakery could do with a big renovation. It seems to me that most of their income is from YouTube, and it shows because even Noel puts in effort with the videos and only goes to the bakery to keep it in existence. They could really renovate and put some proper marketing out to promote their business but the freebies and money from views is suiting them best. In terms of education, I think the kids just want to go down the influencer path and sponsor baby slings and makeup and Instagram and the boys probably want average male jobs or to be YouTube gamers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.